Kiddy Gangsters Hunting For Me

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a new GF, and she's the one I mentioned in my other latest post 'Don't Want To Lose Female Friend' (the girl I hungout with in the club).

Now her ex hasn't gotten over her and is harassing her because we got together. Today he called up like 20 of his friends aged between 17-19 (who are stupidly in 'small kid gangsterism') to jump me. I wasn't there because I was in the toilet, but my group of friends (2 guys, 3 girls) were, including my GF.

I get a call and my friend asks me to go straight to the main entrance, no questions. I said okay.. and waited there. Then they came and picked me up from the entrance of the shopping mall we were at and left. I asked where my GF was and they said she's in the other guys car, and she got slapped. I'm like WTF??!?!!? Guy slapping a girl, because of this crap? Thats too much.

We all do not wish to get into a fight with these kiddies cos its degrading to get into one with juniors because of a small issue. I was thinking of letting her ex punch me or something so I could call my friends friend who is a policeman, but there were so many of them and more coming. My friends didn't want me to get hurt or something so they forced me to go home and stay home.

Now my GF's sister is mad and asked them to go over to the coffeeshop and she has her friends over so they could talk about it. My friend is there now to take care of my GF and witness it if anything should happen. Now I feel so gay cos things are happening and I'm just at home typing this post. I might get jumped by surprised in the future though and I was wondering if it was worth fighting these dudes. The cops here don't really give a damn till AFTER something happens so telling them now wouldn't make a difference.

I don't think I did the right thing at all to go home.. what would you guys have done?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I would have probably sh1t my pants if i knew 20 dudes were after me lol.

But seriously man, is all this trouble worth a girl?

NEXT.

And if you dont decide to do that, well i dunno man. Ive never been in a situation like this. You gotta question what kind of girl she is if she was hanging out with losers that would get like 20 people to beat up 1 guy. Fuccing cowards. If i were you id challenge the guy to a 1 on 1 match. That is, if the girl was worth it. (99% of them ARE NOT)

Hmmmm

:confused:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He hit this girl>?

even if i just knew this girl i would be willing to back you up against some a-hole like that.

im tempted to give you advice but that might involve you goin to prision so im gonna keep my comments to myself.

1. How old are you?

2. Where do you live?

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20, and I live in Malaysia.

Next or not, they still probably wanna find me. We just broke up though, cos she says she doesn't want anything to happen to me.

Don't wish to fight at all, and don't want to get into any trouble. If he comes with a small bunch of people then its okay cos I can take a few hits then I could get them in jail or something. Now the problem is these kiddy gangsters only act big when there are lots of them around, and thats when I'll probably get jumped. They have no REAL underground or police connections, really.

Anymore suggestions?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get an automatic Glock 17 with a 40 round mag, cause it's not the last time you see them...

Seriously though, it's a pants sh1tting situation. I've been up against 6 guys once, but I sorta knew them and I was sure they wouldn't stab be or anything, so I fought the main guy.

The others just watched as I picked his ass.

I can't say you should do that, cause you might get a blade in you while you're fighting.

So let go of your courage and the next time you see them, kneel and apologize.

Reaction score
1. tell her ex to call you and work this shyt out.

2. notify the police of the events.

3. this shyt can't go on because eventually they will get you...and even though they are 17-19 they will still hit like grown assed men and 20 grown assed men beating the shyt out of you will put you in the hospital for a long long time.

4. give the ex the addy for this site so he can learn about the game and how stupid and AFC he is acting.

5. Girlfriend went with him after getting slapped. What does that say about her and her loyalty...no excuses! Now I wonder did she suck his dyck just to appease his temper or save you?

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneak into their camp at night and slit their throats.

Seriously though, if this girl is so stupid to hang around with these idiots then it shows you that shes totally screwed up and not worth your time.

next - without hesitation.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Girlfriend went with him after getting slapped. What does that say about her and her loyalty...no excuses! Now I wonder did she suck his dyck just to appease his temper or save you?
this is an interesting point

but if there is a good reason behind it

then ive done a good 5 minutes of deep thinking ive decided that if this girl is worthy then there is no way you can let some dushe-bag tell you who you can and cannot date.

if thats means sticking up for yourself you must

if you have to fight...at all costs try not to but sometimes its gotta happen. -if a fight does occur, try to bait him to fight you one on one, this way you can slap his ass around-

there is no way i would let any shmuck off the street tell me what i can or cannot do.

keep us posted stew

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh she went into the other guy (meaning my other friend)'s car.. not her ex's.

Well her whole family knows now, and they're on my side.. but there'd still be a chance of them still wanting to beat me up.

They do have seniors who are my age, though. I could probably talk to them and get him to get them not to touch me cos you gotta admit its a pretty stupid excuse to beat somebody up with. I probably hungout with their seniors at one point of another in my life but at the moment I have no clue whatsoever about her ex and his friends so I have no idea who I'm supposed to talk to.

Weird day. Hope they grow up soon.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok if they are teens then they are just acting, as you said, like kiddie gangsters. I bet out 20 of those kids only a couple would be actually willing to fight. MOst kids think they are tough, but when something actually goes down they ***** up.

Personally I think you pussied out. Someone slapped your girl?
I dont know where you are from, but where im from if someone slaps someones girl, someone winds up dead. Be a man, protect your females. I dont care if there is 1000 of them. You have friends too, or dont you?

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have one piece of advice from a fighters perspective...

If you are outnumbered and the situation is hopeless. You have no option... you must attack.

terror can overwhelm reason... and it is your job to bring this manner of terror to them

Attack right into the center of the group with all your fury and rage. In group tactics, only 2 or 3 can come at you at once....

Good luck

Jin

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are outnumbered and the situation is hopeless. You have no option... you must attack.

terror can overwhelm reason... and it is your job to bring this manner of terror to them.

Attack right into the center of the group with all your fury and rage. In group tactics, only 2 or 3 can come at you at once....

Good luck

Jin

Reaction score
no choice but too....

well don't act scared, just do the things you were doing before this girl got you into trouble, and carry a bat with you, or some sort of weapon that is small and be concealed. otherwise if you see them, just ignore them, and if you feel you are about to be attacked, throw the first punch and don't stop hitting people till either they are down, or until you go down, and if you go down, take at least one with you..a good thing to do is break a nose of one of them, and either go crazy on him, while shouting and pretending your nuts, or when you see them, start cracking skulls. wheather or not you are afraid,they are still gonna attack you, so what's the point of being scared or apologizing? think of it this way: if he has to get 20 people to whoop your ass, there is no reasoning with him

good luck

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jin

terror can overwhelm reason... and it is your job to bring this manner of terror to them.

Good luck

Jin
I would not take this advice, this can have you in an intesive care unit for a couple of months. When there is a crowd, emotions sky rocket in groups of large people, and you could seriously get hurt. Here is my advice that i once got from my dad, that he has used (he used to live on a small island in Hawaii, and the islanders aren't to keen on the white boys for raping thier land)

Ok, you are surrounded by a group about to get attacked, you grab the smallest one, and palm facing out in a fist, put your thumb to the corner of his eye, you yell out, "any of you mother fvckers come at me and he is losing an eye" chances are, these guys don't want a friend to lose an eye for the rest of his life, over their friend getting jealouse over some biatch. A lot of these kids these days think they are all gang related, and want to act out and act tuff, so you need to know how to control these kinds of situations. Thats the best advice you are going to get.

Don't get shot gangsta

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your best bet is to go to the police..... Otherwise be ready to fight :)

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is getting silly and likely to get you killed if you stand up and 'fight' against 20+ people.

Your gf needs to contact her ex and tell him to piss off. If she can't do that then get away from her as shes bad news.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd keep a knife on me at all times, if you get circled by a bunch of kids, take the first punch, get up, and gut the kid....self defense, hell gut three or four. Fock them

j.k

File a formal assault case against the kid for slapping the girl (they have to be stricter in malaysia) let the police know your being threatened. if you get jumped, you own the kid, his family and their possessions...its would already be on record...

Although this girl seems sheisty

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually the reason she got slapped is because she didn't want to tell them where I was, so that they wouldn't be able to find me.

She already told him to piss off a lot of times but there's just no reasoning on his part.

I told anyone with authoritical contacts and they said if I get beaten then I can file a report, so legally I'm not worried at all. I just don't want to get jumped and get my bodyparts permanently severed or something.

Well anyways the girls friends are all pissed at that guy (her ex's friend) who slapped her and they're looking for him right now. Even though she told me that her ex isn't going to look for trouble anymore, there still isn't a real agreement.

I ain't no rambo and I definetely won't take any risks without thinking (like 1 on 20) but if there is no choice I HAVE to fight just to prevent myself from getting beaten into a pulp.

It should be okay now.. I'll just update you guys if anything happens.

Ares

Don Juan
Reaction score
tested and works

b's nuts is right in his post, but I would rather recomend that you go for his balls.
I know this is not an honorable thing to do, but when 20 guys wanna jump you they just trew honor out the window.
If they confront you, step up, its usualy ganno be a lot of BS at first, intimidating, threats and so on.
Instead of taking out the smallest guy go for the biggest badest of the group. Walk directly at him until your about 1/2 meter from him and grab his nuts in a real twist.
Shout to his buddies that if they dont get the &%#ck away from you their friend is gonna lose his manhood.

The reason why this wroks better than the eye thing is mainly three reasons:

1. every guy out there knows how painful it is to get hurt down there(thus you create fear)
2. If his buddies try to either push you or their friend or in any other way interfire, their friends screams will stop them dead in their trakcs(seeing as though you hold his nuts i a steelgripe any movement on your or his part will hurt like hell)
3. When his boys run/flee outta there and you let go, he will not be able to fight you(unless he is some kinda superhuman:rolleyes: )

anyway, hope you dont get in this situasion, best of luck to you bro

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today my friend told me that everybodies on my side, even those I don't know. (even the real triad leaders like 30+ years old) This wouldn't have happened if the guy didn't slap the girl, so I feel okay and safe now.

The girl didn't want to create more trouble so she's forgetting about it. Now time to move on with my life..