Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kid Rock - So Hott

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you're not a fan, but DO like rock music, there will be some good songs for you on his newest album "Rock 'n Roll Jesus". The rap-rock is almost gone, which is a good thing.

But that aside, check this song:
"So Hott".

You don't need the clip with it. Just turn up your volume and listen to the lyrics. That s#it is good. Especially the line "I dont want to be your friend" illustrates perfectly what's the difference between being friends with a girl or f*cking her.

When i listen to it it pust me directly in a great, badass state. It sounds weird but it's true.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
kid rock is very afc.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
kid rock is very afc.
If AFCs get to fvck pam anderson, I guess that works :crazy:

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
kid rock is very afc.
LOL

If Kid Rock is AFC, then AFCs would get laid like rockstars... literally. That just isn't true, though.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
Andromax said:
If AFCs get to fvck pam anderson, I guess that works :crazy:
pam anderson :crackup: now there is a beautiful young virgin for you. yep, continue to aim high. aim for the stars.

trust me, i promise you with all my heart. i do better than your mythical little rock star.

SayWord?

Don Juan
Reaction score
kid rock is and always will be trash

he should stick to djing

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
SayWord? said:
kid rock is and always will be trash

he should stick to djing
what is that i hear?? a voice of reason ;)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid's had a few good songs.

I certainly hope this one is good too.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
pam anderson :crackup: now there is a beautiful young virgin for you. yep, continue to aim high. aim for the stars.

trust me, i promise you with all my heart. i do better than your mythical little rock star.
Pam Anderson was smokin' around 1998, that's when he dated her.

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:

Why hate on Kid Rock. I'm sure he's been with playboy models and beautiful women to boot. How could he be an AFC? He leads a very successful life and besides....I like the guy.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc64 said:
Why hate on Kid Rock. I'm sure he's been with playboy models and beautiful women to boot. How could he be an AFC? He leads a very successful life and besides....I like the guy.
Exactly. He seems to be totally down to earth and laid back.

He has gone through so much sh!t in his life, he deserves the fame.

Read his bio!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying

I am not saying Kid Rock is AFC. However, I agree that some rock stars are AFC's on the inside. Without their publicity, they would be no different from a lot of people. Brad Pitt couldn't get a date until he became a celeb.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I am not saying Kid Rock is AFC. However, I agree that some rock stars are AFC's on the inside. Without their publicity, they would be no different from a lot of people. Brad Pitt couldn't get a date until he became a celeb.
Say whatever you want, but no one fu$#ed Jennifer Aniston in her hottest years AND Angelina Jolie.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Especially the line "I dont want to be your friend" illustrates perfectly what's the difference between being friends with a girl or f*cking her.
Sounds like your a classy guy

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AC/DC

kid rock is an interesting guy. he basically made trailerpark trash cool.

and btw, the only thing a rock star has to do to be a DJ and f*ck a 1,000 women is wake up in the morning.

I also think its a bit sad that the guys in his 40s and hasn't moved beyond the notion that lifes about rock and roll and getting laid.

he's not a dumb guy, he's actually quite intelligent in real life, and i think he knows what he's pushing is bullsh*t - but he also knows thats what people want to hear.

Kid rock knows his niche.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met Kid Rock in Rudy's Guitar shop in Manhattan. A friend of mine was working there and I was visiting when he walked in with two of his friends.

He was a total d!ckhead TBH.. very rude and arrogant and even insulted my friend for no reason. Dunno, maybe he was just having an off-day or something, but that left an impression on me.

His music strikes me as terribly mediocre at best and I don't understand his popularity, but I still give homeboy props for hustling and believing in himself. Not everyone can be a rock star.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
this song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AC/DC

kid rock is an interesting guy. he basically made trailerpark trash cool.

and btw, the only thing a rock star has to do to be a DJ and f*ck a 1,000 women is wake up in the morning.

I also think its a bit sad that the guys in his 40s and hasn't moved beyond the notion that lifes about rock and roll and getting laid.

he's not a dumb guy, he's actually quite intelligent in real life, and i think he knows what he's pushing is bullsh*t - but he also knows thats what people want to hear.

Kid rock knows his niche.
Well, if you CAN live sex, drugs and Rock & Roll why not?