Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keys To The VIP

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, season 3 is out. You can watch it on youtube. Its pretty lame to be honest. I love the girls though, they are gorgeous. If I was in these hot Canadian night clubs, I would be having the time of my life and spreading the love fun and excitement around, which is exactly what these guys need to do instead of begging for numbers.

Some of the guys are good though (Ajay in the 2nd episode i think), but I'm sure any good DJ here would out game them any day.

Anyway, enjoy these and vent out your hatred for the guys lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSrJwhDVSnU

Keys to the VIP - S03E01 - Part 1 of 4

^^just change the episode number and search the rest of the 3rd season episodes.

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, after watching part 4, I can't hate on these guys.
How can you hate on a guy that has the balls to do an approach while eating a massive ham sandwich? That is effing awesome. That was that guy's game, and I think it works for him. He could definitely pull decent girls; he exudes a carefree, humorous nature smothered in shameless masculinity. I would hang out with that guy. Not the best game, but he still deserves credit. Such an amusing natural.

Bruno, though, was a supplicating fool. What he achieved was solely the result of his looks, exoticism, and brazen confidence. There was no soul, no art to his pickups; he lacked personality. Sure, he k-closed a chick and grabbed some numbers, but I can't see him maintaining interest for very long; at least not with anyone worthwhile.

No charisma, just sexuality. Boring.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, Andrew had MUCH MORE game than Bruno. I kinda wanted to puke seeing bruno out there, did not like his game at all, but i liked the kino he had. Andrew, tho, was def a true player. When i first saw him in the previews, i need the guy had skill.

Episode 4 tho, it sucked :-(. The two instructors def aren't at Cajun's level....eventho what Steve did at the 3rd round i do give props, plus was funny how Pierre's girls came back to Steven in Round 2. lol.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved Ajay's game in i think the 2nd episode.

Also, Steve was pretty good in terms of frame control in the 4th episode...but i agree these weren't the best instructors from lovesystems. They seemed like they were just starting off as instructors...they need to grow their game as they teach.

But I get really pissed at the time constraints Keys to the VIP has for every round. If you wanna test a PUA, give him an entire episode as a single round, cuz they need time to build proper social value and pawn from set to set, until the target set is hooked and target is isolated and you are in comfort and kino escalating and kiss closing etc...

PUAs don't play such shotgun style "hey lemme get your number! I'll call you sometime" type game.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought the instructors in episode 4 sucked.

These guys are suppose to be teachers of game. I cannot believe people could actually pay them over $1000 for a boot camp.

I saw nothing special about them. And i think the problem is that they teach routine game. They were even using routines during their approaches. Embarrassing. I could have done better than these two guys.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find really hard tallking to girls in the clubs. it too noisy.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk in their ear...and then isolate them to a quieter area in the club.