KeyJockey Dryden

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-confidence is the result of self-love and leads to self-respecting choices and behaviour. These choices in turn grant the experience of self-love.

Seductive behaviour is equivalent to self-respecting behaviour around women. A training in self-respect is automatically a training in seduction.

This morning I had an Inception-like training dream. In the dream I had another dream, and when I woke up from the inner dream (the second level) I told some guys in the room that I was training seduction skills by dreaming and that I had just had such a dream.

The remainder of the dream (first level) was exactly that: I was seducing women left and right and very consciously kept making self-respecting choices. For example, there was a girl who had left her child with me and was apparently elsewhere with some other guy. I said "If I'm the one who's taking care of her child, then I'm also gonna be the one who fvcks her."

When I woke up, I realized that all of the choices I had been making were sound and that it was actually a training dream, de facto.

Seduction and self-respect revolve around making choices that don't make you feel like a fool or moron or idiot. We often do not realize that we are feeling that way because we project these feelings onto the people we are dealing with.

You might call someone in your social circle an idiot, for instance some Facebook friend. Not out loud, perhaps only in your mind. But the fact that you are calling that person an idiot means that you feel like an idiot for having them as a friend. For associating with them. Would you dissociate, there would remain no issue around that person's behaviour: you go your way and she goes her way.

Get rid of these people. Seriously. You are making bad value judgements around them. The people that make you feel stupid for even talking to them have no value.

I was talking with some very hot girl on some site. I admired her looks and also her character. But something was not right. I realized I thought she looked like a moron on one of her pictures and that I actually felt like a moron myself for even talking to her and wanting her. So I let her go.

Self-respect signifies self-worth. You do not have to supplicate to any girl because you yourself are worth something. This worth is vital. You must feel it and know it and think it.

For example, if some girl has been testing you or selecting you, telling you "I first wanna know if you are worth conversing with", you can tell her: "I'm no longer interested in you. I'm no longer interested because you seem to think you can select me and this is false. I have approached you in a decent way and this should be enough. You should feel lucky I approached you because I have value. So it's bye bye."

I basically said this verbatim to some girl I was emailing with, I don't yet know if she has responded but she will get the gist of my decision and what it says about me. Now this was a verbatim example but as you can feel it conveys a symbolic message that speaks of something that normally exists in subcommunication and is expressed through body language and obvious choices around giving and withholding attention. It is perfectly alright to walk away from a girl or to express that you are going to shortly because she hasn't been respecting you and you are not gonna be that person.

Stating very clearly what you think of her behaviour is also very powerful and important. You may say "Wow, you are being curt, I would think you would put more effort into that answer than you are currently doing." (My English is not flawless, please translate this for me to something you would actually say.)

You don't have to put up with ANYTHING. If she is not going to respect you, she simply is not worth your time and attention and affection. You may feel at first that you will lose the girl instantly by doing this. You will find however that the girl will most likely apologize and try to make amends with you.

This other girl told me "Oh sorry, I was not trying to be curt, I just don't have so much to say about it." I replied "That's nonsense, you are this and that person and you have plenty to say, put more effort into it." And she did.

There is a world waiting for you and it starts with loving yourself.

Loving yourself starts with not taking your flaws seriously enough to determine your worth. You are not of this world. Your weaknesses are not real in the truest sense. You have been interpreting your characteristics in a very negative light. Start by going out of your mind and just believing outrageous things about yourself. Believe whatever you want.

Some girl is fat. I tell her. "This fat here, it means you were fed up with being slim, and you felt like annoying the guys." You can interpret your life in whatever way you want. Make yourself look good. Do it. You are the only one who can decide what you are. You have the freedom to put yourself in a perspective that makes you look good. And when you convey this to other people, they will feel your confidence.

This one girl, I told her that in the classic sense, I would be termed a loser. But, I said, I prefer to look at myself more charismatically. And I did. And she loved it.

You are what you make yourself to be. Make yourself into something amazing, and your experience will soon follow suit. There is a world out there of feminine bounty, but more importantly, you will feel more confident in all area's of your life.

I salute you for today,

Your friend Dryden.