Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

keyboard gone crazy, computer guys needed..

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im typing this with the on=screen keyboard (gets kinda boring :p)

so the problem started last night when i was having a convo on IM.. keyboard would work fine until i pressed the shift key. When id put my finger on that key letters would change to CAPS. When id press it again letters would change to Greek then tke keyboard would like have a mind on its own and type + every time i would press enter.

rebooting the comp didn't help.

Now its completely gone to the dark side..Caps lock, scroll lock and Num lock are on and me has no control on the keyboard whatsoever.

Id think it is time for a new keyboard but for some reason I doubt that would solve it. also note speakers were muted and I had to unmute them from the control panel..mouse also was a little off.

this is a virus right?

(well this took some time to write :S)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try running a virus and spyware scan. If that doesn't help anything, try swapping keyboards (hint: pick one up at a thrift store - they're usually dirt cheap). If that doesn't work, either your OS is fvcked or something's wrong with your PC hardware.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
running a spyware scan right now, nod32 found nothing. Hitting the gym see what spyware doctor finds when i get back.

Doubt its the keyboard, drivers aren't working either. Probably gonna bring in a technician...thanks :)