Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Key to the VIP - Natural Gamers

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Bit of an old series - But I was skipping through some old Pick Up videos for a few laughs, then came across the Keys to The VIP series. Now, the actual PUA hosts just sit around and laugh and anaylze these guys trying to pick up women, whilst they're not even critically acclaiming "PUA", they're just natural gaming these girls, I dunno, I think this game particular Pick Up was "NATURAL" and seemed flawless. Isit me or do these Pick Up videos always have a semi-drunk girl co-operating and closing in for the kiss close? I rarely see kiss-closing where I go and rarely ever practice it. Where have there mouths been?
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6128893/Keys_to_the_Vip_Season_1_Folge_1_3_3 (2nd Guy, "Kyle") Is that not natural Club game?

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i watched a couple of these vids and it seems like the girl always cooperates even getting kissed in the club. i doubt this would work in real life

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they do is realistic. You can kiss girls within in a minute or two minutes. Its not the hardest thing in the world to do. Truth be told, it doesn't mean all that much. Some of the guys on there i believe are possibly frauds.

The guys who seem to truly have very good game:

Mark Sparks(his flaw is he doesnt close the deal hence why he lost twice)

Season 1: Leo the Carpenter, he got robbed. Donny, his opponent, is a fraud in my opinion.

Season 1: Cobra Commander Phil, the most dangerous guy of anyone in my opinion he outdid John A.k.a. Wilk, who had looks, money and had great game himself.

Season 2: Keegan. He was the Jamaican or african guy who had lots of energy. His approaches were very consistent and he had good game. He challenged the hair stylist who in my opinion wasn't that good at all.

Season 2: Josh "The Matador" Maltin. He had pretty good overall game. His opponent's 2nd approach was well done but the rest of his were awful.

Season 2: Fromeo, was overrated in my opinion, he seemed to have decent game atleast and although he did a upfront approach and got away with it, the girl was meh looking.

Season 2: Mike the magician. Don't be fooled...this guy has great game. His final game proved his skill, he didn't even play the magician card and still did solid.

Season 3: Andrew the Dungeon Master. This guy is better than the show portrayed him. He, just like Cobra, can outdo most of the other guys. The ones who seem to lack many advantages are the ones to watch out for.

Season 3: Little John. Just like Andrew, even better than the show portrayed him. He is the answer to guys who complain about tall women being intimidating. This guy just laughs at the notion.

TOP Guys in my opinion:
Cobra Commander Phil
Leo the Carpenter
"Little" John
Andrew the Dungeon Master

I feel these 4 were the best of anybody.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
What they do is realistic. You can kiss girls within in a minute or two minutes. Its not the hardest thing in the world to do. Truth be told, it doesn't mean all that much. Some of the guys on there i believe are possibly frauds.
Done this plenty of times, all at similar venues back when I was still in the city. Its certainly not unrealistic, but its unrealistic to think it will happen time and time again all within very short time windows. The fastest I recall talking to a chick while we were waiting for a cab from downtown and playing tonsil hockey in quick time - I think I even got the number. That said, I've also had nights where I got shut down 5 times, 10 times, or maybe the entire night without any chick being interested.

Certainly realistic, I imagine better looking taller guys than me do this even easier.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, some of these guys are true "NATURALS", they're random contestants off the street, with "Game". They probably have read a few PUA lit and seen a few videos, but they're naturally "Players" or like to call themselfs that. This is the energy and confidence I'd like to attain, I didn't hear any canned material, just situational approaches and a "I dont give a fvck attitude". Guys here, claiming they can get kiss closes in a heartbeat like these dudes, yeah okay.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
season 4 if can find it rox, also.........there are some famous or imfamous PICK UP artists on that show.......gotta look for 'em though

J.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys who have posted in this thread: do you also believe that wrestling is real? LOL. We are talking about reality TV here. It's entertainment, nothing more.

And even if the show was not staged, which it almost certainly is, there's really nothing to see there. All the guys are good looking, while the chicks they are "closing" are average at best. It doesn't take any skill whatsoever for a hot guy to walk up to an average or dumpy chick at a club and get her number/make out with her.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why I thought this is STAGED and not real was in Season 2 Episdoe 11 when that PUA called "Cajun" went up against his younger cousin for a free-for-all. The objective was to insult a girl or group of girls, he opened with "you guys are retards" one of the girls got seriously or what looked to be seriously p!ssed off and told him to leave, in no less than 30 seconds, with a few redemption lines from Cajun, she automatically was ALL OVER HIM. Bullshyt.

But what I thought was REAL GENUINE GAME was from a Asian/Indian guy who owned his own business and was a fashion tailor, DONJOSECANTOISE do you know what episode or season this was from? The Asian guy with the fauxhawk and grey waist coat, he allways delivered and closed the deal?

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
J.F. said:
For the guys who have posted in this thread: do you also believe that wrestling is real? LOL. We are talking about reality TV here. It's entertainment, nothing more.

And even if the show was not staged, which it almost certainly is, there's really nothing to see there. All the guys are good looking, while the chicks they are "closing" are average at best. It doesn't take any skill whatsoever for a hot guy to walk up to an average or dumpy chick at a club and get her number/make out with her.
Controversy:

"Critics in the pickup artist community along with Toronto club-goers and even friends of some contestants have claimed the show is "fake" due to the fact that contestants are aware of their clubbing destination and can invite large groups of friends out during the competition, allowing for some aspects of seduction or pickup to be entirely staged or faked by friends"

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it's real or fake, but I am curious about how they managed to film this. Perhaps someone who knows about video production could answer these questions. They got some pretty good camera angles and you'll notice that they were able to follow the contestants around quite easily. Also they had multiple angles. Did they just plant several remote controlled rotatable hidden cameras on the ceiling? Or did they just have camera men pretending to shoot promo vids for the club?

Also, how did they get the girls' voices so clearly? The contestants are probably wearing mics but how did they manage to pickup the girls' voices so clearly and reduce the background noise? I'm assuming they used some sort of sound editing software to lower the background noise and enhance the girls' voices.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no ones mentioned...
even if it wernt staged, which it clearly is...if theres camera following you around...some types of girls will also be attracted to the posibility of getting on TV.... and so be more easy than normal...

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Camwh*res :rockon: