Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kevin Nash Teaches Pickup

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this today and had a good chuckle.

I was a big Kevin Nash fan as a kid, the guy was the epitome of cool for me.

Anyways found this little vid, where he gives some advice when talking to 2 girls at a bar.

Nothing groundbreaking but a few interesting pointers in a club situation

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blind leading the blind if you ask me.

They should be creating a fun, light atmosphere, not engaging in interviews. Engage the emotions, not the mind.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blind leading the blind if you ask me.

They should be creating a fun, light atmosphere, not engaging in interviews. Engage the emotions, not the mind.
Nash was one of the tallest guys in wrestling. I imagine he got away with stuff a lot of guys couldn't.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. he's one of those guys who radiates masculinity without trying. That "prisoner type" we discussed in another thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps being 7 feet tall and on steroids.
As Enzo and Cash would say, when you're seven feet tall, "you can't teach that". Nash talked about getting laid since he was 13, I'm sure being such a tall guy helped him out immensely in that department. I doubt if he was on steroids at that point. A friend I've known for a long time is very tall, maybe 6'7". He got a lot of female attention from a very young age.

If you noticed, Nash always used to wear long pants. I remember seeing him on TV once and he had shorts on, for whatever reason. He had some of the most scrawny legs I had ever seen. When he worked out, he must have concentrated entirely on the upper body.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His nickname wasnt "big sexy" for nothing