Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kerensky on: Looks

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it. Looks do matter. We see this in everyday life . . . every . . . single . . . second. When you spot a girl, you don't see them as equals. Don't like to me and say you do. The hot ones certainly catch your eye more than the . . . not so hot ones.

Now I'm a big fan of the Golden Rule (do unto your neighbors as you would them do unto you) and you should be too. Seriously, this would be solve a lot of your problems. Now, let's apply this thinking to looks.

If you're hot, wouldn't women be more inclined to be attracted to you? Of course! Sure, not so hot women will be attracted to you too. It's like catching a batch of fish and finding some deformed fish in there. However, at least you have good fish to choose from. Without looks, you have a much lower chance of bagging a hot woman because that instant attraction isn't there.

When you're buying a phone, car, house, you all look at apperances first. Humans are very judgemental beings and we often judge a book, or person, by its cover. The better "cover" you have, the more people are willing to check you out, literally.

This is a short tip, because it is very simple. I spend time in the high school, general, and H&F forum, and I have to say, the H&F forum gets far less hits. Why? PRobably because it takes effort to change yourself. I'm encouraging all of you today to take charge and start working out to improve your looks.

If you don't get any women out of this, at least you feel better and will live longer. This is win-win. Ultimately, looks do matter, so stop lying to yourself.

One more thing . . .

Those HB 8s and 9s weren't born that way. They go to the gym and bust their asses in their to get to where they are now so you need to too. Effort breeds results.

Last edited:

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion there aren't beautiful people. The looks of a person only show how much effort you put in your self, how much you love yourself.

Looks do matter, but not as much as everybody thinks. Also a good way to inprove your looks, is to get a tan.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slimijs
In my opinion there aren't beautiful people. The looks of a person only show how much effort you put in your self, how much you love yourself.

Looks do matter, but not as much as everybody thinks. Also a good way to inprove your looks, is to get a tan.
Not entirely true. Self-improvement and self-care do play a role in good looks, genetics has a lot to do with it. Some people are just born beautiful.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. Alot of people, who are focused on getting girls, think they can just not take care of their looks and let their personality do the work. This is true but as Kerensky said theres less to choose from if you don't take care of your looks.
I take care of my looks as much as I can because I enjoy taking care of myself. I enjoy being given attention by myself, also girls give you attention. I treat myself like an AFC would treat the greatest girl alive. Without the sexual fantasies of course:D .

Archaic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm many men can look bad, and pick up chicks just because their personality fits their looks, if you catch my drift. Its tough for someone to be ugly, if you have a chubby face and your always scowling and looking pissed, you look kinda goofy, but if you have a carefree half smile, and occasionaly crack a joke and your entire face brightens, people like it, chicks think its cute. A girl would love to show her friends a hot guy, to impress them, but they can also impress their friends with a totally out there goofy, somewhat odd looking guy, or (smooth)genious geeky looking guy.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slimijs

getting a tan to improve your looks is like eating a bowl of sugar to give you energy,

-at first youll get really energetic, from the bowl of sugar
-at first the tan will be nice and smooth and you will look great

-then insulin is released and a massive crash of energy starts
-then your skin starts losing elasticity faster and you stop having a healthy glow

-then you are in a negative energy state compared to when you started
-then your skin will make you look like you are 60 when you are indeed 30

i dunno about you but i plan to look good until i die not just in my ultra young years.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
getting a tan to improve your looks is like eating a bowl of sugar to give you energy,

-at first youll get really energetic, from the bowl of sugar
-at first the tan will be nice and smooth and you will look great

-then insulin is released and a massive crash of energy starts
-then your skin starts losing elasticity faster and you stop having a healthy glow

-then you are in a negative energy state compared to when you started
-then your skin will make you look like you are 60 when you are indeed 30

i dunno about you but i plan to look good until i die not just in my ultra young years.
are you one of those pale ass goth kids?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

**A note...most HB 8's and 9's have no one to thank but...

-their parents
-and their breast surgeon

Despite popular opinion, MOST hb's eat like shyt, unless you're dating a fitness chick. Girls I know who are consider Hb 8+ go the gym to maintain, but few can raise themselves from say a 5 to an 8 w/out plastic surgery and a miracle from God. My buddy's Hb9 gf got boobs from a DR and eats more sugar than fat kid at a carnival.

The one's who workout do so to keep the booze off their belly. But they're also the one's to indulge in a vat of Ben and Jerry's and not think about it. Most girls in Playboy were born that, and even the girls I dated had no f-ing clue what lifting was, despite their plump bums and perky tits. It's the 5-7's who workout, because they're more, as they put it on website (voluptuous).

Anyways........

You workout for yourself, not for anybody else. Attraction is a judgement based qualifier. Women see a man, and it's the easy way they can judge him without engaging in a conversation. If you meet their attractive requirements, then maybe, just maybe you're fvckable.

We do it for many reasons. Men generally want women for sex. And women want a man for OTHER reasons, usually, BUT, to find those out, they judge based on looks.

You should take care of yourself for many reasons, attraction is to me, the last 1. But good post all in all. Hopefully the younger guys who need a boot in the pants will get it.

Men were meant to be active, regardless of your job or interests, do something with your body. If we were meant to be useless bodies, we'd have stayed as spirits.

A-Unit