Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kendra Ditches Mansion for More Nookie

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
One of Hugh Heifner's GF's apparently fits into the theory of the provider while another male is the lover model. But I'm not so sure. He's 80 some years old so how could he keep up with a 23 year-old.

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/kendra-ditches-mansion-for-more-nookie/307696?icid=200100397x1217000834x1201110495

(Jan. 15) - With her Playboy Mansion days behind her, former girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is finally talking about her relationship with Hugh Hefner. In the PG-13 interview, Wilkinson admits although she was "intimate" with Hefner, she was forced to sneak out of the mansion in order to satisfy her "sexual desires," THE SUN reports.

Wilkinson, 23 admits she only saw Hefner once a day, at most, which wasn't enough to constitute a real relationship. "Besides the nights we went out, I only saw Hef once a day walking through the halls to his office. There were never solo dates," she said.

"I had to have sex every now and then, so I had to kind of sneak it... I had to have sex, so I could feel my age, like a healthy human being," Wilkinson said.

Although she is candid about her "flings," she revealed that Hefner's oldest girlfriend, Bridget Marquardt was a lot more loyal. "Bridget told me that she's been faithful all these years, and I was like, 'How the hell can you do that?'"
Wilkinson, who was "intimate" with 82-year-old Hefner said she thought of him more as a best friend with a whole lot of money rather than a lover. But he still made her "feel beautiful," she said.

While she holds no hard feelings for the Playboy founder, she is happy to be out of the mansion and done with the 'Girls Next Door.'
"I hate putting my hand out, but we couldn't have jobs other than getting appearance fees," she said. "Now I'm totally against his way of life, with three girlfriends and all of that," she said.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find funny about some of his ex-girls is how after they live with Hef they **** on his lifestyle of having multiple girlfriends at the same time and they say they don't believe in "all of that" anymore.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kendra has one tight body and that booty in tight jeans I'd have to give that a try but that stupid laugh of her's I'd need ear plugs.

LoneSilver

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she'd punch you in the face and tell you to fvck her harder

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
What I find funny about some of his ex-girls is how after they live with Hef they **** on his lifestyle of having multiple girlfriends at the same time and they say they don't believe in "all of that" anymore.
People make mistakes. She didn't like it, she got out.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she did like it. She became famous and had her bills paid. She knew what she was getting into. Now she is acting like there is something wrong with that kind of lifestyle when just some short time ago she was living that way.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
I think she did like it. She became famous and had her bills paid. She knew what she was getting into. Now she is acting like there is something wrong with that kind of lifestyle when just some short time ago she was living that way.
Yep I agree. And this is a common thing women do whenever they exit any relationship. No matter how much they were happy previously while in the relationship, when they decide to exit it they typically trash the past relationship.

I never watched the show but from just the pic in the link, Kendra has a man face and Bridget looked to be the hottest of the three and she was supposedly the most loyal. Also there's a bunch of pics of the third girl, who btw I also think looks better than Kendra, with Criss Angel, so she probably was getting some on the side too.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get real, they all had fun on the side. And that Bridget chick is the oldest one and definitely the least attractive. You don't want to see what that face looks like without any makeup lol.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what this story is really about but that Holly Madison chick in the linked picture is the only really hot one. Maybe Kendra has other 'skills' that swayed Hef though because I have to assume he knows how to pick out good toys by now.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
The way I see it, everyone has to make sacrifices to get ahead. She sold her dignity and her body. Like a prostitute, but better paid and more glamorous.

She is trying to reclaim some of that dignity at least in the eyes of her peers. Or maybe she's full of shyt, trying to make a name for herself and get a book & movie of the week deal.