Keeps trying to initiate contact

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back I posted a thread about me being hung up on a friend of mine ... cut a long story short I made a move and she went all weird on me. Which is fine I took that as a thanks but no thanks, anyways I kind of pulled back as don’t really need more friends, not what I’m after. It’s now been month since I last saw her ... in this time she had messaged me on multiple occasions do something but I declined was either busy or unwell. The thing is I’m starting to feel bad .. I can’t understand why she keeps reaching out to me ... either she loves the attention or just values me as a friend.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to come over to your place. If she flakes play it cool and tell something like "cool, than hit me up once you can next time". But if you feel like if does not give you any happiness - do not reply at all and just ignore.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A while back I posted a thread about me being hung up on a friend of mine ... cut a long story short I made a move and she went all weird on me. Which is fine I took that as a thanks but no thanks, anyways I kind of pulled back as don’t really need more friends, not what I’m after. It’s now been month since I last saw her ... in this time she had messaged me on multiple occasions do something but I declined was either busy or unwell. The thing is I’m starting to feel bad .. I can’t understand why she keeps reaching out to me ... either she loves the attention or just values me as a friend.
Maybe she changed her mind. Women do that a lot. Maybe she was seeing someone and it ended and wants to give you a chance. Who knows... could be anything.

The worst advice on this forum is that when a woman says "No" once is that is means"No" forever.

Assume she is interested and meet up with her and proceed as normal. Do not mention anything in the past about what happened.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your attention stopped. She is trying to get it back. A girl who doesn't want to date you also doesn't want you to move on either.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is I’m starting to feel bad .. I can’t understand why she keeps reaching out to me ... either she loves the attention or just values me as a friend.
you swallowed 1000mg of beta blockers.She cant understand this new guy with self respect who doesnt cave like all the others from betasville, so shes trying to see if the alpha medicine is legit by chucking you a curve ball.

she doesnt care about you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude attraction isn't a choice... If a girl has burning desire for YOU, she will make things easy!

She wouldn't let her chance with you slip away.. This is clear cut LOW INTEREST..

Even when a girl doesn't want you, she will try to suck you back in for some attention when you have walked away. It's a fukin game, so she can feel wanted. It's her ego that can't stand the fact that you moved on.

Don't be a beta chump! Unless this girl clearly reaches out to you, with straight up intention to meet up and fun.. You simply keep it moving!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women might deal in absolutes but they don't feel in absolutes, get the door open and leave it open

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a chick places you in the friend zone, it becomes permanently etched in her memory.

The only way to escape the friend zone is by no contact for a year.
You have to go back in your distant memories and find out how you were placed in the friend zone to begin with.
If she was interested in you from the very beginning and you waited too long to make a move, then this dynamic between you and her is definitely salvageable.
No less than 1 year of no contact is the rule you must abide. Right now her memory of you is very fresh and will stay fresh for the next 3 seasons.

If you were placed in the friend zone since her last boyfriend or her last 3 boyfriends, then that's bad news my friend.
It's game over!

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Once a chick places you in the friend zone, it becomes permanently etched in her memory.

You have to go back in your distant memories and find out how you were placed in the friend zone to begin with.
If she was interested in you from the very beginning and you waited too long to make a move, then this dynamic between you and her is definitely salvageable.
No less than 1 year of no contact is the rule you must abide. Right now her memory of you is very fresh and will stay fresh for the next 3 seasons.

If you were placed in the friend zone since her last boyfriend or her last 3 boyfriends, then that's bad news my friend.
It's game over!
There is no evidence she in fact placed him in the friendzone

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

everyone naturally wants what they can't have .....she's had you in the palm of her hand now you are gone and she's lost the freindship aspect too double jeopardy

Thats quite a lot for a girl to emotionally cope with remember they are 100x more emotionally charged than men whom can just wake up on day and be like " yea whatever" and move on

If you can start seeing another female and subtly post her on your social media i suspect it may tip this chick over the edge and may even get you two rounds of pu$$y for the price of one

very important though that you make her believe you are 100% over the situation do not feel guilty that is exactly what she wants

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jewel, Sorry I couldn't join you for that last thing. Let me know when your schedule opens back up so we can get together.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's game over!
lol based on what did you come up with this 1 year minimum requirement? I'm sure it can change in less than that too, it probably depends on how deep in the friend zone the guy has been placed. If it was a 50-50 decision, it could be reversed (with proper alpha behavior) in a couple months in my opinion.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant give you examples of your own sexuality or desires bro. What does she do for you? Ask yourself what you want to do with her then express it.
"Pounding her out" is great and all for us guys but for her project your experience.

"I want to fuk you in a place your mom can almost hear us"

"Steal the key to your bosses office lets do it on his desk"

Whatever the fck your into. Just fcking do it without apology.
It doesnt matter. Do as if your not being judged.
Into 3 ways? Great. Tell her
Into bondage? Great tell her
Into fcking her sister? Great tell her.

Its about you. Theres a place for everyone in the secs paradigm these days. Trust that much.
lol some of that gonna get u blocked or a snapshot taken of that text and posted somewhere lol. A place where your mom can almost hear us?!

What I meant is do you have examples that worked really well for you?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocked? Bro you need to go out and talk to more girls and just date them.
You sound young.

Young man there is not much shocking to a hot girl that knows every dude whats to stick there manhood into.
She is into you or not.

Im a grown man and banged my wife almost to her mother hearing us. I also did it as a teen in her house and my house close enough to parents earshot.
"Experience"
Nothing illegal in my post.
Don't be ashamed of your own desires. Not good. But do follow local and state law.
lol yes but the rules have changed, probably a lot since you were last in the game

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jewel, Sorry I couldn't join you for that last thing. Let me know when your schedule opens back up so we can get together.
Please don’t say anything like this lol. “Let me know when your schedule opens back up”?? This is something you say to a colleague…not a girl you want to ask out.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don’t say anything like this lol. “Let me know when your schedule opens back up”?? This is something you say to a colleague…not a girl you want to ask out.
lol i know - might as well just say "can u let me know when ur free because i will always be free and i am just waiting for whenever u r free because i have no other options"

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably wants to continue wasting your time and feeding off your energy like a vampire.