Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping your word.

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago, I went out with a single friend of mine. We had a discussion about our non-single friends. So this single friend tells me that all our former friends forgot about us two and spend all their time with their girlfriends. They don't know us anymore, but when they break up, you see them again. So I told this single friend of mine that I could understand his opinion and I asked him what he would do when he met that some special. His answer was I would still hang out with you!

About a month ago, I got a message that he was dating someone. Ever since I have heard nothing.

If you met a girl, would you stop seeing your friends?

I hope not, because the more people you know, the more fun life is. I have experienced that hanging out with the same crowd stops your ability to develop oneself.

I am curious about your opinion.

Stewartlittle

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime someone makes a new friend then their available attention for their other friends gets split. For girlfriends its even more so. Are you jealous?

There is nothing saying that you couldn't call your buddy. If he's in the ga-ga phase with his new gf then he probably hasn't even had a chance to miss his buddies. He will soon enough.

Don't let it affect your friendship. You should be happy for him.

Last edited:

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one question where there'll be a unanimous consensus here.

Stay real to the friends. They'll be there for you long after the girl is.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends. Bottom line.

If he finds a GF and is wanting to spend time with her - then you should be happy that he's happy.

You'll be there - try and incorporate both of them in some of the things you do - then spend time alone with your budd every now and again.

Life changes - you've got to roll with it - and stick by your bud's through think and thin.