Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping Work and Play Separate

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was starting to like a fellow co-worker over the past while when today I was given the employee handbook by a manager. It might be just a coincidence, but I really doubt it. I've asked a fellow co-worker, who I can trust, privately if he's been given the book as well.

In the book it mentions harassment, sexual harassment and advances, as well as conflict of interest. Under conflicts of interest, it generalizes that 'a conflict of interest occurs when personal interests appear to interfere with your responsibilities and duties required by your job and the business.'

I never saw eye to eye with keeping your personal interests separate, but if I'm not careful, I will lose this job over it.

What do you guys suggest I do? I think I should be friendly to this girl and leave it at that.

Reaction score
GuitarOnFire said:
I was starting to like a fellow co-worker over the past while when today I was given the employee handbook by a manager. It might be just a coincidence, but I really doubt it. I've asked a fellow co-worker, who I can trust, privately if he's been given the book as well.

In the book it mentions harassment, sexual harassment and advances, as well as conflict of interest. Under conflicts of interest, it generalizes that 'a conflict of interest occurs when personal interests appear to interfere with your responsibilities and duties required by your job and the business.'

I never saw eye to eye with keeping your personal interests separate, but if I'm not careful, I will lose this job over it.

What do you guys suggest I do? I think I should be friendly to this girl and leave it at that.

What's that saying?.... "Don't dip your pen in the company ink."

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wth? Don't lose the job, just be friends.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like everyone was given the employee handbook. There's nothing quite like getting crazy social proof at work.