Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

keeping sexual interest high

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys I have a question. me and my girl have been going out a while and things are good. just recently shes came to my house to hang out. she isnt really experienced sexually and im not that much better but with the advice on this website i have been able to pul it off in the past that i know what im doing. anyways we started to make out heavily and i got her shirt and bra off. i started to kiss her all over working my way down to between her legs while i was kissing her *****. she loved it. the next day she started talking really dirty and being sexual and the phone. saying its because of me and shes neverfelt like that before in her life and cant stop thinking about it. i told her i cant help it she taste so good i wanted to eat her and then she said she wanted to too but was scared. i reassured her saying i wouldnt hurt her or rush her.

now i just want to know how do i follow up on this? will she have it in the back of her head until next time we see eachother? or is there something i can do to keep her sexual interest in me until i get her alone again? or act normal and then get her excited again next time were alone? idk so many decisions i just wante her to keep that new found sexual interest.

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be normal man get her worked up when she comes over again.

Visions007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her sexual interest is high now you dont need to constantly do anything... just keep showing her you want her. To keep her interested give her different experiences sexually. The worst thing you can do is fall into a "routine" sexually and do it the same every time. Try one time having sex in the shower together, next time massage her whole body and go down then nail her, the next time just rip her clothes off as soon as she walks in the door. Be in control and find out what she likes and dislikes by trying different stuff it will keep her interest high and she will talk about how sexual the two of you are to her firends.

Ixnys

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. Invite her over. You both know what's gonna happen. When you first see one another you might be a little nervous even though you're...not. Make some mixed drinks to loosen **** up a tad and everything will progress very very easily in a good natural way :)