Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping in contact?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, should you call a girl now and then, when you can't see her in person for some reason?

During the next two or three weeks are the exams at my university, so everyone is more or less busy learning, including the girls I'm currently interested in (had one or two dates).
Anyway, I asked all of them to join me for some activity and the answer was always something like "Don't you have any exams? Myself, I'm at home most of the time, learning."
Yes, sounds like low IL, but I don't know.
So, I wonder if I should call just to chat a bit or wait until the exams are over?
Bad thing is I don't know exactly when their exams are and they will surely reurn home after the exams.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a tought time, i know that, im also in exams.

If you call them maybe you get lucky and they got some free time and show that they would like to spend it with you. But it has some risks. You might not get the right impression from them, they may in a lot of stress and you might get upset for them not responding to you like some of them prolly would when their are over exams.

Women are just like this. When they have something in their mind, they focus all about it, and all the rest around them is secondary.

Oh now i read about some of them going home after.. In that case DO something about it! Try to flirt with the best ones. Get laid, say to them that its good for relaxing after a good study day, and that it has vitamins.

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance

Women are just like this. When they have something in their mind, they focus all about it, and all the rest around them is secondary.
Funny, aren't the scientists saying that women are able to do multitasking, while men are not?

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'll tell you what, my last exam is on ___day, when you're done with your psych final give me a call and we'll go celebrate. You're buying"