Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping IL?

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there fellows DJs and wannabe-DJs I think I have a serious problem in hands.I just got a GF!:rockon: *the crowd whistles and throws tomatoes and that kinda stuff*
Well Ill spare u the details. The real thing is, this is unknown territory to me so I need some basic advice on how to keep her interest level and advice on other kinda stuff is also useful.

Stay cool.Over and out

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Work on yourself. Play the game, invade b1tches, improve. Girlfriend is a bad news the way you have it. Grab and a55 and hold on to it. It means you'll be stuck where you are right now. Make it clear to yourself that is unacceptable.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're coming from a place where you trying to gauge her interest every minute in real time because you're afraid of losing her, the insecurity is gonna be obvious. the best way to keep maintain her interest level is also the most natural. enjoy the experience. have FUN with her

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure she doesn't meet a guy more fun than you.

Because then she'll walk out on your show and go see his show.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Just make sure she doesn't meet a guy more fun than you.

Because then she'll walk out on your show and go see his show.
Ill keep this in mind.

To all others: I dont feel insecure and I dont care if I lose her(there are lots of other girls out there) The thing is she is in my class so Ill be seeing her everyday for at least 7 more months I dont want a girl to f**k up my reputation(in my school its extremely easy to do this)

Mr. Wolf said:
Girlfriend is a bad news the way you have it. Grab and a55 and hold on to it. It means you'll be stuck where you are right now.
Explain this one plz

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Well basically the "invisible timer" has started and you must get all you can out of this "relationship" before it runs out which it will (when you least expect it).... So have as much fun, sex and good times with her as you can.

DONT WAIST TIME FIGHTING THE INEVITABLE BREAK UP. - ITS YOUR TURN WITH HER NOW SO MAKE THE MOST OF IT CAUSE TOMORROW IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSES.

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well basically the "invisible timer" has started and you must get all you can out of this "relationship" before it runs out which it will (when you least expect it).... So have as much fun, sex and good times with her as you can.

DONT WAIST TIME FIGHTING THE INEVITABLE BREAK UP. - ITS YOUR TURN WITH HER NOW SO MAKE THE MOST OF IT CAUSE TOMORROW IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSES.
for some reason your reply just stroke a chord(probably there's a typo here)and I dont have any further questions cause you already answered all of them.

Thanks for every reply.Over and out