Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep trying or NEXT?

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I have some things to work on. But I will be more specific in how I asked recently..

Her - when we gonna hang out
ME - normally I work till 7pm but, have these days off. How about we check out the wild life museum. What's your schedule like?
Her - (no response)
Next day she gives me some small talk doesn't bring anything up. Couple of days later..

Me - I'm gonna get a bite to eat at (bar & grill) around 5o'clock, you should join me.

And again no response. Then the next day randomly wants to know what I'm up to and because I ignore her or dont respond right away she's mad at me.

I dont know if its weak and needs improvement or this chick is just playing games / not interested.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
* that was the key, when she did small talk,
You missed the opportunity. Thats when you say, is the museum ok? But neither you or her address "your" plans.

Your the man, she was testing. Women dont randombly call just to see what your doing.

Then, you went to get a bite to eat, told her to join & you got silence. Then she pops up again. Now here is another opportunity: hey, whats up, I thought you were coming? What happen? You down or what?

At that point you were a doormat, zero challenge. Then she gets mad lol. Instead of ignoring her rudeness, be straight: honey bunch are we chilling or what? Take control!

Just ***** call*** her: hey bubble gum, whats with all this playing hide & go seek? Wanna get a drink or what? (Watch her text you something gunny) Play the game.

I notice a lot of men in here with this text thing. IMO Thats a feminine way of communication. I stay away from it for now on, too much confusion. I rather hear a voice.

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where your coming from. But I felt after I did the initial asking it's up to her to say yes or no. I could of called her out but didn't wanna seem needy or desperate or push anymore than I have to. I mean I'd think if she really liked me, she would have said yes that sounds good right off the bat. Instead I feel she is giving me the runaround.
Live and learn. Thanks for the replys

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a few days to a week(I suggest a week) then call her and try to set up a meet. If you get any resistance, move on
Exactly this. Ive had minor success with doing the following if she rejects a date again:
Send this message and then immediately aftwrwards delete her number.

"Ok no problem. Looks like you have a lot on your plate so I dont want to add to it. Let me know if things change. Take care."

This does a few things:
1) It lets her know you arent going to chase her or play games with her and you are willing to walk away.
2) It may picque her interest because she thinks you are in high demand to jist walk away since most guys keep trying.
3) It leaves the ball in her court but suggests you are still open to the possibility of meeting since you tell her to let you know if things change.

This will ONLY work if she some level of interest. If not she will be like "OK cool" and delete your number. Also deleting the number ensures that you have walked away permanently unless she reaches out to you.

Its a low percentage play and I wouldnt EXPECT that its going to work but I have had women reach out to me after this even several months later because you showed them you know how to handle situations like this properly which means in their mind you are used to dealing with women and must have other women interested in you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see.
Your game is very bad. You ignored her on purpose for a week. Then she pops up, again you made the same mistake.

You are having trouble setting up propper dates. You are not being direct. If all this was done through text, then next time *call.

When she said I didnt want to hang out with you either, you should have called, "hey sweety, why so sensitive? Chill out and lets go get a drink already.

Shes playing the game man. Your mission is to get pass all her crappy test and smash her. Next number you get, it probably will end up the same. Its your game that needs work.

Read between the lines, she felt rejected:
They are emotional beings. Be direct & straight to the F point.
This must work wonders in Papua New Guinea with all the bad internet connectivity...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short and too the point.

Met a 26 year old at the grocery store. Exchanged numbers. Waited a few days, sent her a message asking if she'd like to get together. Didn't hear anything back. Next day she starts texting me, wanting to know how I'm doing or how work is going... small talk. Then I mentioned there's a fall festival going on downtown this weekend. She says; "oh cool, too bad I'm working lol"

Dont know how to respond now. I guess she ain't interested. I mean I asked her out, she didn't say yes or no then I mention going to an event and it's like oh good for you.

What say you Don Juan's? Ignore her or play it cool and see what happens?
By meet, did you mean you picked up the chick who makes minimum wage working at the grocery store nearing plummeted SMV or met a cool chick who is in ile nine?

If she works there and just turned 18, light it up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I ignored her for like a week. Then she started messaging me wanting to know when we could hang out. So I told her what my schedule is like and suggested a couple date ideas. BUT again no Yes or No answer. So a few days later I said I was going to be at some place at such at time and said she's welcome to join me. Again no reply. So I just ignored her afterthat. Today she messages me wondering what I was up to. I didn't reply. Then sends a text saying "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Haha.. I ask her out a few times, but nothing happens then I'm the bad guy? Crazy..
Games. Classic Western woman.

Date younger. You get BS but, it's not nearing expiration.

"I am doing XYZ.... YOU SHOULD COME!"

SMASH OR NEXT + REPEAT AS IN, GO GET MORE BAEEEEEES!

GAME RECOGNIZES GAME!

When in doubt, text, "movie night, my place. Wear something sexy!"

Specificity of what you say doesn't matter. What you do does. Being a low testosterone beta male is a one way ticket to cuckoldry.

Hit dingers. She's practice. Either she comes or you discard her like yesterday's toilet paper. You flush. Maybe twice but it's gone. You don't look back.

Last edited:

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
This must work wonders in Papua New Guinea with all the bad internet connectivity...
Oh, Spas my comment is for OP which is doing well with a minor bump in the road, but you are welcome to try what ever works for you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
UPDATE: I ignored her for like a week. Then she started messaging me wanting to know when we could hang out. So I told her what my schedule is like and suggested a couple date ideas. BUT again no Yes or No answer. So a few days later I said I was going to be at some place at such at time and said she's welcome to join me. Again no reply. So I just ignored her afterthat. Today she messages me wondering what I was up to. I didn't reply. Then sends a text saying "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Haha.. I ask her out a few times, but nothing happens then I'm the bad guy? Crazy..
I disagree with the others. Her attention wasnt high and you didnt do anything to raise it.

She didnt commit to a date because she didnt have to. She still got her free attention and validation.

When a woman does this and you cut the free attention off, they get all p!ssy like she did. Just next. Dont waste any more time.

When she didnt commit the first time I would have told her that my attention comes with a cost and to hmu if she gets free to hang out. If she asks what attention will cost her, I'd tell her the payment is between her legs so get over here and put down a payment.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Met a 26 year old at the grocery store. Exchanged numbers. Waited a few days, sent her a message asking if she'd like to get together. Didn't hear anything back. Next day she starts texting me, wanting to know how I'm doing or how work is going... small talk. Then I mentioned there's a fall festival going on downtown this weekend. She says; "oh cool, too bad I'm working lol"

Dont know how to respond now. I guess she ain't interested. I mean I asked her out, she didn't say yes or no then I mention going to an event and it's like oh good for you.

just go for more options, its like one dude once asked if was ok to ask teh same girl on a date over and over when she refused several already, its not a problem as long she is not the only one, spin around more, ask other girls out then when you are bored and did talk a little between your dates you invite her and see if it goes

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
She's not interested, don't waste your time trying to game her, move on.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I have some things to work on. But I will be more specific in how I asked recently..

Her - when we gonna hang out
ME - normally I work till 7pm but, have these days off. How about we check out the wild life museum. What's your schedule like?
Her - (no response)
Next day she gives me some small talk doesn't bring anything up. Couple of days later..

Me - I'm gonna get a bite to eat at (bar & grill) around 5o'clock, you should join me.

And again no response. Then the next day randomly wants to know what I'm up to and because I ignore her or dont respond right away she's mad at me.

I dont know if its weak and needs improvement or this chick is just playing games / not interested.
You're doing the right thing. When she reaches out you try to make a date... if she doesn't respond, no problem, just keep dating other women. Don't chase after her, just if she reaches out, try to make a date, but otherwise don't engage with her. You don't have to be a d!ck about it, be polite... politely ask for a date. But this is why I don't text for a date... it's bad manners to just leave someone hanging like that. It takes seconds to just say no.

The only thing you are doing wrong is you are spending too much time thinking about her, put her out of your mind completely and focus on other girls that want to go out with you. She should be nothing to you until she agrees to spend some time with you.

Don't shut the door just don't think about her unless she agrees to meet you on a date.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's a dumb ****. You saved yourself a lot of trouble.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her: "that's fine, I didn't wanna hang out with you anyways."

Me: "Thats obvious. Guess you aren't as smart as you seemed. Take care."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You weren't direct enough. You are kind of beating around the bush.

You ask her out for a specific day and time. "Hey <name>. Let's grab a drink Tuesday at 8 pm. Can you make it?" The idea is that her response will give a good gauge of her interest in meeting. But that's in the past now. For her last text, try this::

Her: oh cool. Too bad I'm working lol
You: What day are you not working?

She'll either give you an answer or not. Women are smart enough to read between the lines. Bottom line: be direct. Don't give her any outs.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

*facepalm*

My friend, you're making this too complicated!

Her: When can we hang out?
You: Tuesday at 8 pm. Let's grab a drink at <location.> Sound good?

Have you heard of the term close? This is cringe worthy. She asked you out and you rejected her. She didn't want to know your schedule, she wanted you to ask her out!!! What are you upset at her for?!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised people are blaming the OP on this one, seems like more of a case of a female looking for attention and keeping guys on the side whilst having low interest. Women like this aren't worth your time, don't over analyze situations like this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised people are blaming the OP on this one, seems like more of a case of a female looking for attention and keeping guys on the side whilst having low interest. Women like this aren't worth your time, don't over analyze situations like this.
If a woman asks a man when they are hanging out, and the man still finds a way to not end up on a date with her, it's definitely a **** up on the man's part.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman asks a man when they are hanging out, and the man still finds a way to not end up on a date with her, it's definitely a **** up on the man's part.
Based on what I've read, he clearly made multiple attempts by asking her out and later mentioning when he'd be available as well as including date ideas. She should then be saying date idea #1 sounds good and that she'd be available on whatever day at whatever time. It's possible she actually wanted to go out, but if he needs to play games and go through flaming hoops like this just to go out on a date then he'd be better off moving on.

Women that actually want to go out make it easy for you, no games or guessing. Women that are playing games like this very well may be interested but it's not worth the effort, imagine what a relationship would be like with a person who is like this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on what I've read, he clearly made multiple attempts by asking her out and later mentioning when he'd be available as well as including date ideas. She should then be saying date idea #1 sounds good and that she'd be available on whatever day at whatever time. It's possible she actually wanted to go out, but if he needs to play games and go through flaming hoops like this just to go out on a date then he'd be better off moving on.
No, he didn't ask her out. He hinted that they should go out. A date invitation contains a day, time, and place. Women believe that it is a man's responsibility to lead the courtship. They want nothing to do with making these kind of decisions. Men that are decisive have better success with women. If this was a test, he failed.

Women that actually want to go out make it easy for you, no games or guessing. Women that are playing games like this very well may be interested but it's not worth the effort, imagine what a relationship would be like with a person who is like this.
There were no guessing games. She asked him when they could hang out. He failed to close the deal.