Keep the relationship alive &interesting

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you guys tell me what is the secret of keeping the relationship with your girl alive & interesting.

I'm dating this girl , i go to work , gym , parties with my friends. we see each other and i don't tell her where i go , sometimes she calls me and i tell her i am in a party...

I want to keep it spicy and interesting. also i want to invest in myself , grooming myself so she could still be interested but this is not the part i'm doing for her , its for myself.

Any suggestions?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think about what it would be like if you didn't have her in your life.

you'd be trolling the bars, lurking POF, scrolling through tinder, etc.

you're in a good position my friend. you have a girl who actually cares about you.

i would get her some flowers or surprise her to make her feel good. when this happens, you in turn feel good. remember that it's not just about you. if you plan to be with her for a while, think about the little things that make her happy.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know she cares for me but i have doubts... i see her texting with some other dude via whatsapp and i don't know the nature of their relationship. today he text her and i saw he texted her so does she , she closed the phone and didn't reply to him.

we had a discussion about this and she told me she dont talk with another guys and no one is hitting her . i know she's lying.... because i see it .

Its bothers me and i don't want to bring it up again because it will lower my value in front of her. she seems to care for me because she calls me all the time and asks where i am and all this crap but i feel insecure about this .

What should i do? every time i go to parties she asks me where i went , does any girl hit on me , i tell her of course . its all the time like this....

I keep myself high valued , i have a good job , looks great , hit the gym. but it seems its not enough for her.

Joe.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys ,

Need your opinion.

I'm about to finish things with this girl because i have trust issues with her ,let me explain.

There is a man who keeps texting her via Whatsapp & phone. I asked her who is this guy , she told me " he's a friend" , immidiatly a red flag came up for me .

We disscussed about it and she told me h'es a friend she know from other friends she knows , he has a girlfriend. i asked her why she talks with him and she asked me , you think its right for me to cut all my relaitionsh with guy friends i know just because i am with you? i saw some of her texting with him , she always asks him , when we are going to meet? he asks her the same and she said we need to schedule. one texting i saw is , he asked her: if i wasen't around willl you sleep with me? she replied Yes!

What should i do? should i ask her to cut her relationship with him because its bothers me? my friend who is a girl told me to dump her because eventually it will happen.

Joe.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Guys ,

Need your opinion.

I'm about to finish things with this girl because i have trust issues with her ,let me explain.
Good.

Find a girl who is highly interested in YOU.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is highly interested in me , but i don't know if its right to cut my losses with her so soon.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Guys ,

i saw some of her texting with him , she always asks him , when we are going to meet? he asks her the same and she said we need to schedule. one texting i saw is , he asked her: if i (OP) wasen't around willl you sleep with me? she replied Yes!

She is CHEATING! DUMP ASAP man!

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Can you guys tell me what is the secret of keeping the relationship with your girl alive & interesting.
The problem is that you are worried about keeping the relationship interesting for her when you should be focusing on yourself.

Now if you're focused on yourself, the single best way to get the most out of a relationship is to assume that it could end at any time. To live completely in the moment. When you do this you aren't being worried about how you appear to her, what you should be saying, how things might go in the future, or any of that crap. Instead you are just focused on truly enjoying each other's company.

Oh and by the way, part of assuming that the relationship could end at any time is to spin more plates. This protects you if she does end up ditching you for the other guy. But you probably knew that already...

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you suggest me to do about this problem with this guy?

Dance

Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she wanted to sleep with him. A woman will always do what she wants to do. If she has an extremely high IL with you, she wouldn't be texting other guys telling them how she wants to fvck them.

Move on.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This conversation with with him was a very long time ago. should i wait a bit longer or finish this? if she wants me she will stop talking to other guys.

Joe.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to keeping the relationship alive and interesting.

This is my take on it:

If you feel bored with yourself on how you live your life, she probably feels the same way. Do some adventure trips together. Do skydiving. whatever activities you haven't done yet.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
What you suggest me to do about this problem with this guy?
Well she just proved to you that she's not fit for a relationship. Asking her to cut it off isn't going to solve the problem, if she disrespects you once she'll do it again. Listen to your friend and end it.

To answer your original question I agree with RagingBalls. Keep growing, learning new things and having new experiences together. Remember that the game never ends. Stagnation is never a good thing.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe, you need to do what she is doing. Start talking with other women....take it to the next step and start dating other women and move on.. Abe