Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep it simple (how to get a girl to want a relationship with you)

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be the shortest tip I'll ever write, because it's a topic i feel doesn't need 10 paragraphs to explain.

"You're a nice girl, but I just got out of a really bad relationship, and I don't want to move fast, need some time to sort some things together before I get back into it. I'm not trying to chase you off here, I just want to take things slow and not lead you on."

In my experiance (unfortunately), everytime I've told a girl this, I got the opposite effect. The less you want a relationship, the more she wants it. So for all you guys who can't seem to progress from casual dating to her wanting to have a relationship, keep it simple. The more she has to work for it, the more she will want it.

Best of luck.

funnydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold. I used something similar to this to get a girl to go home with me the other night. Right as it got to the point of decision of if we were leaving together. I dropped my head and looked away from her in the middle of her sentence, gave a really unsure tone. Then, when she stopped and realized I wasn't listening to her, I paused and looked her straight in the eye and said "Listen, I have to be honest with you, I'm really having a good time with you and you're a very attractive person, but I think you are probably a little young for me, not sure you have the experience that I need."

This girl is a model and has been on major television shows, she immediately started selling herself to me and continued all the way into the bedroom trying to show me how "experienced" she was. It was awful!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funnydude said:
Gold. I used something similar to this to get a girl to go home with me the other night. Right as it got to the point of decision of if we were leaving together. I dropped my head and looked away from her in the middle of her sentence, gave a really unsure tone. Then, when she stopped and realized I wasn't listening to her, I paused and looked her straight in the eye and said "Listen, I have to be honest with you, I'm really having a good time with you and you're a very attractive person, but I think you are probably a little young for me, not sure you have the experience that I need."

This girl is a model and has been on major television shows, she immediately started selling herself to me and continued all the way into the bedroom trying to show me how "experienced" she was. It was awful!
LMGDFAO!!! Reverse psych 101, baby! :crackup: :rockon: :up:

evasive

Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you say this to a girl?

What if you say it to a girl who isn't attracted to you? Won't she be glad that you said it so she doesn't have to reject you?

I can only see this working if the girl is chasing you, and has a high interest level in you already.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really coming out of a bad relationship when you say this? Because if you're not, you're lying, and I'm sorry but lying to get laid is simply pathetic.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evasive said:
When do you say this to a girl?

What if you say it to a girl who isn't attracted to you? Won't she be glad that you said it so she doesn't have to reject you?

I can only see this working if the girl is chasing you, and has a high interest level in you already.
I'd say after the first few dates. Start it out with how you don't wanna lead her on, then say you're out of a bad relationship, then the taking it slow part.

As for the IL, yes it definetly helps but, keep in mind, some girls will be 100% interested in you and will want to date you exclusively from the first date. With those, you don't need to say this. Then you have girls that are like 50% interested, they'll go on dates, but want to keep it slow. With them, this works because it sets them at ease and lets them know you're both on the same page.

Are you really coming out of a bad relationship when you say this? Because if you're not, you're lying, and I'm sorry but lying to get laid is simply pathetic.
You do realize you are saying this on a male forum that is completly dedicated to seduction? Maybe you'd be more comfortable with reading www.oprah.com or www.christiansinglesdating.com

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as lying to get laid, when realsmoothie gets asked, "Do you think I'm just a little bit fat?" I wonder what he says?

Maybe...

"Yes, youve got a little fat to lose but just keep on that treadmill baby and itll melt right off... so how about that bl0wjob?"