Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

keep in touch with ex-gf?

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys keep in touch with your ex-girlfriends? I have no intention of getting back together with them. But you can never have too many friends, right? Well I haven't talked with my ex since we broke up a year ago. I'd like to say it was a mutual break up, but we all know those don't exist. It became a long distance relationship when I left for college. I did most of the calling while we dated. One day I didn't feel like calling her anymore so I just stopped calling her. She's still on my AIM and I was thinking about saying hello.

Caesar

ryanbo29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question.

My ex dumped me and we hadn't talked for 6-7 months. Then she's IMed me a few times.

Suffice to say, it's confusing me.

I wonder if it's a renewed interest because she misses me, or what.

In your case, a year has passed. If you think no confusion will result, I don't see a problem with it. Just don't expect anything.

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. My last GF contacted me out of the blue (after not talking to her for 4 months) after she was in an accident to tell me what happened. But I haven't talked to her since then, that was 2 months ago. Kinda strange...

If you must contact her, just say hi, how's it going? That's all. If she misses you then after that you'll know. Most of the time it's best just to think of it as catching up with an old friend and nothing more.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Ex is always trouble. I would stay away, if you can't seriously be with her why even spend all your energy on bringing up any old feeling between the both of you. STAY AWAY, its for the better.

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as someone said above, I would do it but would look at it as nothing more than catching up with an old friend. Trying to push for anything else can be annoying.

SLICK-RIC

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLA BACK...

Sure drop a line say hello....Defintaley right by having lots of friends, just make sure it stays that way.....You obviously broke up because of a lack of interest in one another....Its only human curiosity too wanna see how the other person is doing, what's new in their lives and sometimes to feed some subtle emotions that we have bottled for a while for that person...I made a big mistake once by becoming friends with an ex of mine who still had some feelings for me.....I noticed that during that period of being friends with her i was kind of distracted and was not going out and meeting new and interesting women......