Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep improving your character for as long as you live!

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Keep improving your character it is the number one key to attracting women and success.

A year ago I realize character was everything.

All the women who knows me now likes me a lot and I don't care I have improve my character to the point where its better than theirs and everyone I know and I don't have to tell them they can just feel it.

Every one needs to reach this point of maturity. Everyone needs to realize being afraid of women not being comfortable talking to them being around them is VERY IMMATURE and you need to grow up into a mature man. You need to grow up and not be afraid of anything not even the devil himself. The only one you need to be afraid of is God and if you don't believe in God then you have nothing to fear. I believe in God and he is the only one I am afraid of. He can do anything.

Everyone needs to grow up into the man they always wanted to become and become that. Become your ideal man. All this reading and learning is good just don't forget to incorporate them to your life and become it and not another trick.

AND

A lot of people here likes to fight and snap with everyone respect dude respect!!!

Last edited:

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
No I am not from Brazil... Why you ask?

No I am not a lawyer... I signed up a while back and I dont remember why I choose this sn...

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that character is everything. I firmly believe that women naturally fall for the most upstanding men. Honesty, compassion, courage, intelligence, these are all things that women hope to find in their man.

unnamed04

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree. Character has another name, Inner Game. A good body and face might get your the first date but if you're not a MAN with dreams then you're nothing out of the ordinary.

Careful Potato, you'll have AFC's flaming your ass all day when you throw words like "compassion" and "honesty" around :crackup:

BE A MAN

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lawyer you are absoultely right man we have nothing to fear but the all might god. No man shall ever have power over me. It all comes down to belief dude. Belief in god and in yourself is the way to your "inner game; light". At least that is my belief and holds truth in my life everyday.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
unnamed04 said:
I also agree. Character has another name, Inner Game. A good body and face might get your the first date but if you're not a MAN with dreams then you're nothing out of the ordinary.

Careful Potato, you'll have AFC's flaming your ass all day when you throw words like "compassion" and "honesty" around :crackup:

BE A MAN
you gotta have compassion and honest man what is wrong with you

sgssosexii

Reaction score
ignore the ignorant "lawyer" good post, basically what i was trying to get at in my thread, we have made it my friend, now it is there chance to decide...