Keep getting close to same night lay, then she flees and has second thoughts the next day

Reaction score
Seems easy enough to pull a girl on first meet, making a strong impression and leading etc.
If you bring her to your place, get her a drink, make out, fondle boobs, then she puts on the brakes and texts the next day saying that went too far... Is it just a sign to establish more comfort? What exactly would you try to communicate to her?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as we have all heard of, judge by actions, not by words. Plus, if she is REALLY adamant about not banging and wants her 'space', then you give it to her. Go ghost on her and only respond to her, do not initiate. Don't flat out ignore, but do not initiate.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to escalation there's a point of no return where if you don't sleep with her right then, it'll be significantly more difficult to get her alone. She needed you to push through her objections and take responsibility so she wouldn't feel like a slvt. But instead she's in no man's land. Well I stuck my neck out and went to his house, but I didn't sleep with him so I must not be a slvt. But I did go over to his house and that's kinda slvtty, but he didn't sleep with me so maybe he thought I was a slvt (repeat ad infinitum).

Basically it was ''s'posed to just happen' and it didn't.

In these situations I usually drop off for a couple weeks and do a reset. Every time I've tried to make things happen quicker or get her comfortable it doesn't go anywhere. You lose frame by default. She should know 1.) when she hangs out with you sex is gonna happen and 2.) if sex doesn't happen she probably won't see you again.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a **** test. If you get to the point of boob fondling and it didn't go further then you got suckered by LMR. subtext. Do you want me enough and are you confident enough to get past my bull****? You weren't. So now you get some crap about she was offended. Bollocks. She knows you are a *****, she is just deciding how big a ***** you are. Mistake 1 at this point would be apologizing. You haven't got anything to apologize for. She let you play with her tits. Mistake 2 Thinking she is a special snowflake that you hurt by treating like a sex object. The problem was you were too nice.
As other posters said, ghost her. She needs to know that you are not that bothered if she wants to have a tantrum. You get better things to do with your time. You didn't get any so what do you care anyway.