Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Karaoke

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think of karaoke. Its a big part of going out and partys.

Sure you can sound good or the majority of people sound crap but thats not the point. It shows others you are up for a laugh or they could jus think what a ****.

What are your thoughts guys ?

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
man I love karaoke!!!

I don't have a good voice. My first time singing it was very bad, everyone was laughing at me. But eventually you'll get better at it with practice.

If you have plans for karaoke on a certain night. Try to listen to the songs that you plan to sing so that you would not be lost to the melody.

Another tip is to just let yourself go. Convey your emotions while singing. It would sound much better.

Blowfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asians love "K" (that's what we call it), treat it like a party... 'cos we really don't know what to do nowdays (I'm talking about Chinese people in foreign countries).

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah I'm wit all of ya, karaoke is cool, just sing and laugh (not at the same time) :p...nice thing is, ladies (especially ones wo drank already) want to come with you and you can do kino very easily...just put one arm around her while singing, because tat's very common (at least here)

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Karaoke Rocks!!!

I love Karaoke!! It is one of the easiest ways to break the ice with a girl. You can also pull out of the of the cheessist, stoopid krap possible and people will love it. I always get mega applause for my versions of 80's r&b classics and I am a terrible singer. Its all about the attitude you bring to the stage. Talent is irrelevant.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aslo, what kinda songs you guys sing?

Most people sing classics that you can sing along to such as 'wonderwall'

I havnt done karaoke so want to give it a go but nervous.

I know, "weiner" but im gonna do it soon.