Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kanye West is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

proScribe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
damn this thread is still going. Kanye has done his job well....

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update... Chris Rock has just spurted out that "George Bush hates midgets"...

Developing...

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do you want to make a bet that this ENTIRE incident will be spun around and made into strictly a racist issue that white people are racist toward blacks?

The looting, the rapes, the gangs, the shootings, the murders and anarchy will be BURIED, never to be talked about again. INSTEAD, the media will focus ONLY on the fact that Bush was "slow" and that all of the "victims" were black, and that they were "desperate."

It's not like the Hurricane ONLY hit New Orleans; on the contrary, the eye went over Biloxi, destroying most of the city, but we won't hear so much as a PEEP out of the town or people of Biloxi. Why? Because they are WHITE. Because they did NOT loot, or rape, or have gang activity, or shoot at the help coming in. They HELPED each other in their time of need, unlike the SAVAGES in New Orleans. The population in New Orleans is like 80% black; that leaves about 20% white. There were hardly any whites left because they LEFT the area when the WARNINGS came in. Come on, it's not that hard to figure out! Compared to Biloxi and other areas that were hit by Katrina, which got hit by the SAME STORM, the whole scene in New Orleans was a real embarassment to African Americans, and that is why they are pointing fingers and blaming whitey.

Ah yes. This will all be the fault of the "big bad white man" when it is all said and done. Watch the news and read the papers and magazines. It has already started.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K B
How much do you want to make a bet that this ENTIRE incident will be spun around and made into strictly a racist issue that white people are racist toward blacks?

The looting, the rapes, the gangs, the shootings, the murders and anarchy will be BURIED, never to be talked about again. INSTEAD, the media will focus ONLY on the fact that Bush was "slow" and that all of the "victims" were black, and that they were "desperate."

It's not like the Hurricane ONLY hit New Orleans; on the contrary, the eye went over Biloxi, destroying most of the city, but we won't hear so much as a PEEP out of the town or people of Biloxi. Why? Because they are WHITE. Because they did NOT loot, or rape, or have gang activity, or shoot at the help coming in. They HELPED each other in their time of need, unlike the SAVAGES in New Orleans. The population in New Orleans is like 80% black; that leaves about 20% white. There were hardly any whites left because they LEFT the area when the WARNINGS came in. Come on, it's not that hard to figure out! Compared to Biloxi and other areas that were hit by Katrina, which got hit by the SAME STORM, the whole scene in New Orleans was a real embarassment to African Americans, and that is why they are pointing fingers and blaming whitey.

Ah yes. This will all be the fault of the "big bad white man" when it is all said and done. Watch the news and read the papers and magazines. It has already started.
^ Someone still pissing in your cornflakes eh? :)

Calm down man, this thread is dead already.

AS

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
^ Someone still pissing in your cornflakes eh? :)

Calm down man, this thread is dead already.

AS
Why does someone have to piss in his cornflakes? He makes a valid point.

I don't agree with everything he says, but he's not saying anything worse than blacks have said about whites. You're pissed because he's right, and you're a fvcking racist.

When it comes to a tragedy like Hurricane Katrina, I don't distinguish between races. EVERYBODY should get help.

But when a bunch of BLACK THUGS ran around looting, raping, and shooting at rescue workers, I couldn't two shyts about those cretins. All races of people should stand up to those pieces of shyt.

Again, God bless all that were affected by the hurricane.

Last edited:

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
From http://www.moxiegrrrl.com/2005/09/this-is-why-i-love-al-gore.html

Saturday, September 10, 2005
This is Why I Love Al Gore
Yeah, so ****ing what if he talks like a dull university professor... He's still better than the ****wad in the Oval Office. And here's why:

Al Gore helped airlift some 270 Katrina evacuees on two private charters from New Orleans, acting at the urging of a doctor who saved the life of the former vice president's son.

Gore criticized the Bush administration's slow response to Katrina in a speech Friday in San Francisco, but refused to be interviewed about the mercy missions he financed and flew on September 3 and 4.

However, Dr. Anderson Spickard, who is Gore's personal physician and accompanied him on the flights, said: "Gore told me he wanted to do this because like all of us he wanted to seize the opportunity to do what one guy can do, given the assets that he has."

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Nightline (partial transcript):

JOHN DONOVAN, ABC NEWS: The last thing I want to ask you about is the race question.

So, I'm out at the highway — it was last Thursday — huge number of people stuck in the middle of nowhere. Jesse Jackson comes in, looks at the scene, and says it looks like the scene of a, from a slave ship. And I said, "Reverand Jackson,, the imagery suggests you're saying this is about race." And he didn't answer directly, he said, "Take a look at it, what do you think it's about?"

What's your response to that?

RAY NAGIN, MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS: (Sighs) You know, I haven't really thought much about the race issue. I will tell you this. I think it's, it could be, but it's a class issue for sure. Because I don't think this type of response would have happened if this was Orange County, California. This response definitely wouldn't have happened if it was Manhattan, New York. And I don't know if it's color or class.

DONOVAN: In some way, you think that New Orleans got second-class treatment.

NAGIN: I can't explain the response. And here's what else I can't explain: We are basically, almost surrounded by water. To the east, the bridge is out, you can't escape. Going west, you can't escape because the bridge is under water. We found one evacuation route, to walk across the Crescent City Connection, on the overpass, down Highway 90 to 310 to I10, to go get relief.

People got restless and there was overcrowding at the convention center. They asked us, "Is there any other option?" We said, "Well, if you want to walk, across the Crescent City Connection, there's buses coming, you may be able to find some relief." They started marching. At the parish line, the county line of Gretna, they were met with attack dogs and police officers with machine guns saying "You have to turn back..."

DONOVAN: Go back.

NAGIN: "...because a looter got in a shopping center and set it afire and we want to protect the property in this area."

DONOVAN: And what does that say to you?

NAGIN: That says that's a bunch of bull. That says that people value their property, and were protecting property, over human life.

And look, I was not suggesting, or suggesting to the people that they walk down into those neighborhoods. All I wanted them to do and I suggested: walk on the Interstate. And we called FEMA and we said "Drop them water and supplies as they march." They weren't gonna go into those doggone neighborhoods. They weren't going to impact those neighborhoods. Those people were looking to escape, and they cut off the last available exit route out of New Orleans.

DONOVAN: And was that race? Was that class?

NAGIN: I don't know. You're going to have to go ask them. But those questions need to be answered. And I'm pissed about it. And I don't know how many people died as a result of that.

sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Katrina Response Timeline:

http://rightwingnuthouse.com/archives/2005/09/04/katrina-response-timeline/

Quote:

NOTE: My little hosting company has not been able to keep up with the monster traffic this site has recieved in the last 18 hours. If you have trouble leaving a comment or if the page is slow loading, I apologize.

FURTHER NOTE: OK…back to work now. Expect revised Timeline II by 7:00 PM Central Time.

The following is a timeline that details the response of local, state, and federal authorities to the disaster in New Orleans.

I have not included any information for other areas hit by the storm.

I used one source almost exclusively – the online editions of the New Orleans Times-Picayune (hereinafter referred to as TP). I daresay the paper will receive a Pulitzer Prize for their coverage. (9/6): More sources have been used as they have become available.

IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO PLAY THE “BLAME GAME” BY PUBLISHING THIS TIMELINE.. In fact, if you have a link to a story that contradicts or adds to this timeline, I urge you to send it along. My sole purpose is to place this timeline on the record to dispel the rumors, the spin, and the outright falsehoods being flung about by both right and left bloggers and pundits.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Why does someone have to piss in his cornflakes? He makes a valid point.

I don't agree with everything he says, but he's not saying anything worse than blacks have said about whites. You're pissed because he's right, and you're a fvcking racist.

When it comes to a tragedy like Hurricane Katrina, I don't distinguish between races. EVERYBODY should get help.

But when a bunch of BLACK THUGS ran around looting, raping, and shooting at rescue workers, I couldn't two shyts about those cretins. All races of people should stand up to those pieces of shyt.

Again, God bless all that were affected by the hurricane.
:confused:

What? Damn, 20 years I have been in the dark about myself, and now it finally comes to the light.

I, Julian Richard Gibbs who has dated Asian, Caucasian, and Black women, has friends of every single race and has never once said anything remotely derogatory to any race (unless it was in pure jest) is in fact, a racist.

Yeah... that's exactly it.

Second... I'm not even closed to pissed, I'm watching this Colts and Ravens game and I am enjoying it. :) Next, he's only half right. Because you are right... those thugs should get absolutely everything that they deserve... not because they are BLACK THUGS (as you so charmingly put it) but because they are thugs. Regardless of race, they should get what is coming to them.

Head out of ass... please.

AS

P.S.: Sky... I appreciate what you are attempting to do.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is in the mainstream music biz. What the hell else do you expect?

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, this whole incident presents some very interesting observations that come as no surprise to me.

First, as a rule, white people and black people react to a crisis in two very different ways. Hurricane Katrina practically destoyed two areas: New Orleans AND Biloxi.

New Orleans is predominately black, and during the aftermath of the Hurricane, all hell broke loose. Keep in mind, an average human being can go something like a week without water, and like over a MONTH without food. In a matter of only TWO DAYS, the people in New Orleans looted, they RAPED, they seperated into gangs, Policemen turned in their badges and some even started looting themselves, they even MURDERED. The one area of refuge, the Superdome, was such a grissly hell that even the Mayor didn't want anyone else going into it. When help finally arrived, what did these savages do? They SHOT at the relief! What does that tell you? All the while, of course, begging for help and blaming somebody OTHER than themselves. Sometimes, you need to turn the mirror around and look at YOURSELF.

Biloxi is predominately white. You don't hear much from Biloxi, and you would think that they managed to get through Hurricane Katrina unscathed. At least, that is what the media wants us to believe. The truth is, Biloxi, Mississippi was completely destroyed, just like New Orleans, but without all the flooding. Their wasn't hardly any coverage in Biloxi. That is because the community basically came together to help THEMSELVES, they were not busy pointing fingers and holding their hands out looking for a free ride. They didn't blame Bush, they were more interested in SURVIVAL, not petty, personal gain. They did NOT commit the HYENIOUS crimes that was so evident in New Orleans.

It's not that hard, people. You are supposed to HELP your neighbor! You don't make threats to the WHITE tourists that are visiting your historical city, rape your neighbor's children in the bathrooms, and commit murders and shoot at the help coming in. You don't break into your local electronics and jewlry stores and "load up." You don't tell the people that are trying to help you that "you better come and get my family." Keep in mind, all of this happened all within TWO DAYS. Biloxi managed to remain relatively calm, peaceful, and civilized. New Orleans, acted like the SAVAGES that they are. And it was all displayed out in the news, creating a real embarrasement to African-Americans. And THAT is why you have people like Kayne West blaming the white man.

Then you have an embicile named Kayne West. He decided to play the blame game, because if something BAD happens to African-Americans, it HAS to be the white man's fault. He complained about how the media says that "the black family is looting," while the "white family is looking for food." Anyone with HALF A BRAIN can easily distinguish between these two examples:

looting = taking electronics equipment, jewlery, and designer clothes

surviving = taking food, clothes, medicines.

Kayne West is the racist. His "people" as he said it, did the most harm to THEMSELVES, moreso than the Hurricane ever could. If the people of Biloxi manged to keep it together, there is no reason why the people of New Orleans couldn't.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sick of the racial bs, woman hating bs, and overall *****ing that goes on here. You believe what you believe, like what you like, do what you do, etc. I could give a damn less. If people would spend more time minding their own buisness, doing what they gotta do, and not complaining (oh thats the reason why we found this board in the first place.) Instead of comming to a forum to complain why not go out in the real world and do something about it, geez.
I would rather just give some blood and dump some money in a bucket and hopes it goes to help someone be it a imigrant worker, former wealthy buisnessman, black panther, who ever, just as long at it gets where it needs to go, god will help with the rest, Jesus.

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow cool, this thing survived to ten pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.