Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kanye West is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
I don't really believe this, the pusedo-racisim that you detect in blacks is normally a reaction to 400 years of oppresion. If I step on your foot and you say "ouch please get off my foot" that is not racisim, rather a reaction to an outside stimulas.

Most whites confuse this reaction with racisim. And they use it to diffuse and abrogate their own racist concious. Nevertheless, I don't believe that all whites are racist just 99%. :p

Conversly, I believe that there is a slight margin of blacks perhaps 1% that are also racist as well. Of course it's a free world and you are entitled to your own opinion (but not your own facts), I just don't buy it. The katrina situation is about alot of things non-the least of which is race.

Yes, and quite a few use the money that they make of of these "white collor" professions to support terriost groups.

Hey fvck stick..that second quote is not by me...get your fvcking shyt straight you racist azzhole....

"Slighty 1 percent margin of blacks who are racist"?????

Can you believe this fvcker???? Where do you get your facts that only 1 percent of the black population is racist?

The black guys posting on this thread are the EXACT same kind of freaks who will keep black people down.

They are totally racist, yet want to convince whites that it's our "perception" that they're racist because of 400 years of injustice towards black people.....

How many of yall are 400 years old? How many of you were slaves? SHUT THE FVCK UP......with this putrid nonsense...

You guys are what Bill Cosby calls "poverty pimps". You don't want black people to be successful..that's why your culture embraces ignorance.....the only way some black people think you can be successful is by being an athlete, rapper, or comediene.....If you're an educated black person..you're a sell out....

Look at what happened to Whitney Houston..this was a vibrant, talanted, beautiful young lady. Then the whispers started coming in that she wasn't "black" enough... so what does she do? She marries some fvcking scum bag like Bobbie Brown so she can be "down" with her people...

Now she's just a mere shell of her former self. Some babbling incoherent woman who can't even sing.....

Let me ask you guys some questions....

Who's selling dope to your people? Is it white guys? or your own?

Who's doing drive by's in your neighborhood?

Who's making you leave your families?????

Anytime someon points stuff like this out..you'll have some racist black person conjur up some obscure conspiracy theory about how the CIA infiltrated black neighborhoods and got the hooked on drugs...

It's almost laughable......

Sayno'
:crackup: :crackup:

Straight up...you're nothing but fvcking racists....you're just too delusional to know it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HateOnMe
Hey Backbreaker im curious, what kind of company do you own and how did you get started? Your only 22 and already and entrepreneur, thats nuts.

lol, i'm 22 and retired :) I sold my company back in late march/ early april.

I don't mind sharing with you what I did for a living, but it's all over this forum, just do a search on my name.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
lol, i'm 22 and retired :) I sold my company back in late march/ early april.

I don't mind sharing with you what I did for a living, but it's all over this forum, just do a search on my name.

22 and retired????? Boy, white people must have really kept you down huh?

FVCKING HYPOCRITE

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr

FVCKING HYPOCRITE
Actually, if you read his posts... I'm not sure if he said that. :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you guys knew you couldn't have a race debate without my white ass chirping in.

Kanye West is a fvcking idiot. Millions of white, black people, people of all colors are pouring millions of dollars into charitable relief for those poor people in New Orleans. He's nothing but a pvnk ass trying to gain acceptance by the ignorant black rap crowd.

Imagine some white dude saying. "Everybody's feeling sorry for these poor black people in New Orleans. I think the government and the public is favoring blacks, and hates white people"

That person would be figuratively hung out to dry. But let a black rapper like west say it, and he's some kind of hero, and has white liberals kissing his ass while he's denegrating the white race.

I find it amazing that people are complaining about racism, when these fvcking thugs are shooting at the very people trying to bring them relief.....FVCKING IDIOTS. The police finally fought back, and blew their asses away.

I also wanted to mention how I love how some of these black guys talk about how they have to work twice as hard to get ahead because "whitey" is keeping them down. Under represented minorities gain access to higher education with lower standards than better qualified whites. That's a fact...how is that working twice as hard? Acceptance into universities should be based on merit, and qualifications period.

Trying to convince some people that racism comes in all colors, and not just white seems like an exercise in futility. As long as Americans are overly concerned with being politically correct, and not right, this will continue.

God bless ALL the people affected by Hurricane Katrina, whatever color they may be. The government was slow in acting, but it had nothing to do with race.

I'm proud to be white, just like the other posters claimed they were proud to be black. We're all Americans, and we're all equal.

P.S. When those idiots in Texas dragged that black man behind a pick up truck, it was truly an awful and disgraceful thing to do. The media coverage for that incident was world wide,

When the Wichita massacre occurred, there was certainly NO national coverage, and even limited local coverage. They weren't even charged with a hate crime!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that tell you?

The fact is that if you are african american and you want to say, not be an average joe, anyone can do that, but to truely live the american dream of enterpernuism, then yes, you do have to work 2 times as hard.

Anyone can get into college, it's one of the only politicly correct thigns in our contury.

however, me personally I never went to college.

I am speaking from personal expericnce.

I had a scholorship offer to the University of Arkansas, University of texas, pretty much every small college in the state of arkansas and most were full paid. Yes, the fact is that in high school, if you do your work, apply yourself, you will get EVERY opprotunity that is given to a white kid, I am not denying that. That's why it's a shame that there is so much poverty in the african american community.

But when you get OUT of college, and you try to get that High level entry position at that law firm, or get that high paying job right out of college where you are competing with white MEN, not KiDS, it's not level.

Try being an african american and walking in front of old white men asking for 6 figures for your company, and see how long it takes for you to get laughed out of the room, without evening seeing what the company is about.

I had a venture capital firm look up my company, came to find US... courted us for 2 months... Tell us how it would be beneficial for US to LET them give us money, presented all of their members of their venture capital firm... They even pretty much told us if we needed more money in the near future to let us know...

Only to show up to meet in person and while I was still in the lobby that they aren't taking any new firms at this time.

The venture captial firm was in california, we were in arkansas... they had never seen us, and I guess they just figured we were middle aged white americans. They even paid for the plane tickets and the hotels for us... but yet when we, or better yet i, showed up, they weren't taking any new firms.

There are AlOT of stories like that I could share... I would be lying if I didn't tell you that likewise, some old white men, who you would never think would, went above and beyond to hell us. Our bulding manager was extremely nice to us, give us a $6,000 a month building with no down payment and no credit, just asked to look at our bank statements and asked us do we honestly see any pittfalls coming up that could prohibit us from paying our rent.

lol, Chris Rock said it best when he said that the nation is run by a bunch of B and C students. Black B and C Students can't even get a manager job at McDonads, but a white B and C student just so happens to be the president of the united states.

Let me ask you someth ing..... Name 5 african american enterprenuers (without using google)

Not Rappers.

Not Actresses.

Not Puff Daddy or Master P, Rappers who just use their wealth to branch off into crap they really don't no too much about.

Actually entrepenuers (besides me).

Exactly.

that goes to attest how hard it is for african americans to acheve the same things that white people at the same level are able to do.

Do I think it's wrong. I don't think it's right.

Am I mad at white people for it and think we should get remprementions for it? No

I honestly think if more african americans educated themselves the problem would fit itself.

Like I said about 60 posts earlier, White people don't hold black people down, Black people hold black people down.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FVCKING HYPOCRITE
Not only do you not read MY posts, you didn't read ANY posts

1. I have said not once, but twice that white people don't hold black people down, black people hold black people down by not educating yourselves. Knowledge is the most important weapon you can have, not a gun, not a knife, but your mind, as cliche as it sounds.

2. I live my dreams, not other people's dreams. I do whatever is neccessary to get whatever had to be done. Simple as that.

Why am I supposed to get mad at white people? I have never had one spit on me or beat me or do anything like that.. there are a few ignorant oens out there, but hell, there are a few ignorant black people, a few ignorant hispanic onces.

... Because of Slavery?

Slavery is wrong, but what is even WORSE is that most African Americans don't know Dittly squat about Slavery.

Ask the average black person (white person too, but there is no reason why african american people shouldn't know this) about slavery, and they say that Whtie people came to Western Africa, took us from our families and made us work for them, which is so far from the truth it's redicous.

The truth is, WHITE PEOPLE DIDN'T TAKE SLAVES, BLACK PEOPLE GAVE US AWAY!

Don't understand?

The perception that white people went with guns and hunted down black people, forced them on ships and made us go to america is wrong.

Africa's oldest and most profitable export has always been slaves. African Tribes would gather slaves, usually people who were in debt or didn't repay a debt, send them to the western cost where the british paid for slaves and sent them to america

Countries in AFrican got extremely rich off of the slave trade.

It's also a fact that 4-5 times more slaves were sold to South American and the islands then NOrth America. What's worse is, that thoose slaves had a life expentancy of 7 years, they were treated much, much worse then then the slaves that the north american slaves.

I am getting off topic. Let me wrap this up.

So I am supposed to get mad, because more than likely one of my ancestors 10 times or so removed owed someone some money, couldn't repay the debt and became a slave that got sold to North America?

No, no I am not.

That doesn't make slavery right... As we speak right now, there are more than 10,000,000 slaves in the world today, mostly in Central/ NOrthern Africa and Asia, thoose slaves would KILL to have the opprotunity that is presented to the african americans here today, even the poor ones but the poor ones here do nothing more times than not but point the finger at "the man" and say how bad things are instead of doing something about it

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only do you not read MY posts, you didn't read ANY posts

1. I have said not once, but twice that white people don't hold black people down, black people hold black people down by not educating yourselves. Knowledge is the most important weapon you can have, not a gun, not a knife, but your mind, as cliche as it sounds.

2. I live my dreams, not other people's dreams. I do whatever is neccessary to get whatever had to be done. Simple as that.

Why am I supposed to get mad at white people? I have never had one spit on me or beat me or do anything like that.. there are a few ignorant oens out there, but hell, there are a few ignorant black people, a few ignorant hispanic onces.

... Because of Slavery?

Slavery is wrong, but what is even WORSE is that most African Americans don't know Dittly squat about Slavery.

Ask the average black person (white person too, but there is no reason why african american people shouldn't know this) about slavery, and they say that Whtie people came to Western Africa, took us from our families and made us work for them, which is so far from the truth it's redicous.

The truth is, WHITE PEOPLE DIDN'T TAKE SLAVES, BLACK PEOPLE GAVE US AWAY!

Don't understand?

The perception that white people went with guns and hunted down black people, forced them on ships and made us go to america is wrong.

Africa's oldest and most profitable export has always been slaves. African Tribes would gather slaves, usually people who were in debt or didn't repay a debt, send them to the western cost where the british paid for slaves and sent them to america

Countries in AFrican got extremely rich off of the slave trade.

It's also a fact that 4-5 times more slaves were sold to South American and the islands then NOrth America. What's worse is, that thoose slaves had a life expentancy of 7 years, they were treated much, much worse then then the slaves that the north american slaves.

I am getting off topic. Let me wrap this up.

So I am supposed to get mad, because more than likely one of my ancestors 10 times or so removed owed someone some money, couldn't repay the debt and became a slave that got sold to North America?

No, no I am not.

That doesn't make slavery right... As we speak right now, there are more than 10,000,000 slaves in the world today, mostly in Central/ NOrthern Africa and Asia, thoose slaves would KILL to have the opprotunity that is presented to the african americans here today, even the poor ones but the poor ones here do nothing more times than not but point the finger at "the man" and say how bad things are instead of doing something about it
^ mmhmm... :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racism wasn't even an issue until a couple of hundred years ago.. Most of time it has always been a issue of classist, not rasist, which Bush is.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!!!:cheer:

This is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It's the Mayor of New Orleans job to have all of that taken care of. I live in LIttle Rock. If a Tornado came to town right now, we don't call the Federal Goverment and ask them what to do, we have our own emergency plans, becuase that's the mayors or at the worst, the governors job.

It's your damn job to let everyone in your damn city to know how serious this is. It's your job to MAKE everyone in the city leave before the storm.

He did a half ass job if I have ever seen one. Then he has the nerve to get his black ass on tv ripping the goverment. Hell, the goverment probably assumed that he had the situtation under control.. I mean, he is the damn governor.

Mississippi is flooded.. A girl I am good friends with has her grandmother flooded in her house, or at least had flooded in her house until last Friday. Know why we don't see Mississippi on TV? Because they have their **** together.

It's your damn job to make it known how freaking important the damn leeves are to your city to make sure it gets fixed.

Read this:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/050718/18neworleans.htm

The mayor, governor and the Red Cross knew for at least 2 years that if a CAT 3 Hurrican hit New Orleans, it could be deadly on a massive level...

Because of this, and because as the mayor, new orleans is the number one thing on your agenda, getting thoose damn leeves fixed is the First and Foremost thing you take care. Who cares about taxes in a city if there isn't a city to have taxes in ?

Bush can't go to every damn city in the US and decide what's most important for them. It's the Mayors job to tell the sentate or congress and it's the states congressmen to make sure it gets taken care of. taht's the way the political system in american works. We just don't have a dictator ship where we run to bush whenever we have a problem

I HATE bush, but it pisses even ME off to see people getting mad at bush for what's going on. It even pisses me off more to see the damn mayor going on National TV, making an ass of himself, not because he is begging for help, but he is ripping the president on national TV for a mistake He and the governor made

It doesn't matter, AT ALL. Even if the governor, or mayor, or whoever O'Reilly wants to blame, didn't do their job. YOU DAMN WELL BETTER BELIEVE THAT I EXPECT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, AND PRONTO! Yes, the local government should have this and that. All of that you suggested requires funding, its the American way, money keeps the dirty world turning around. I don't disagree. But what if they don't. We can't live in the "shoulds" That is why we have FEMA, for them to step in. Nobody should have to go through that, regarless of blame, not in such a rich country.

I have a problem with people in OUR OWN COUNTRY dyin' or suffering. The media, Geraldo, CNN, Fox, etc. sure found a way to get into the area, no excuses. They beat the federal help by about 3-4 days. UNACCEPTABLE.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brenbaus
"George Bush dosn't care about black people"- this is a true statement, but its not just black people George Bush does not care about, look at the lady who hung out outside of his ranch for two weeks because her son died in Iraq and Bush decided to take a vacation.

I belive kanye's statement is true, but you can also add, that George Bush does not care about the american people
Who would you feel more protected if we were hit by a major disaster (errrrrrrrr Terrorist ATTACK!!!)? The overwhelming majority picked the Bush administartion, mostly based on his "tough/macho talk" about handling terrorism. I sure hope we don't go through that in LA. I do not feel protected or safe with these incompetent people. Let's face it, he either doesn't care, or is incompetent (the people in charge); doesn't care enough to not be incompetent.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
First of all, it was the local and state officials that screwed things up.

Mayor Naglin for some odd reason, didn't use the hundreds of school buses to evacuate his citizens as prescribed in the City of NO emergency evac plan.

Instead, he left them to fend for themselves.

Governor Blanca waited too long to ask for Federal help, and she also kept the Red Cross and FEMA away from helping those in the Dome because she didn't want to encourage anymore people from going there.

Next, Kanye West is a racist idiot, who doesn't have a clue how these types of things are handled on local, state and National levels, and what the protocols are.

Stick to rappin' cause at Goverment 101 you're a failure.

Instead, he blindly blames Bush, while showing all the while who the true racist really is.

As for Bush being a racist who doesn't care about blacks, what about Condeleeza Rice, Colin Powell, Rod Paige?

All high ranking black cabinet members.

Some talk, other do.

Bush did, with his actions by hiring blacks to the highest levels ever achived in Government.

And Kanye West needs to stick to rappin' and stay out of politicking, just like Bush needs to stick to politicking and staying out of rappin'

Just shut up and sing, Kanye

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brenbaus
"George Bush dosn't care about black people"- this is a true statement, but its not just black people George Bush does not care about, look at the lady who hung out outside of his ranch for two weeks because her son died in Iraq and Bush decided to take a vacation.

I belive kanye's statement is true, but you can also add, that George Bush does not care about the american people
Bush had already met with tha lady, Cindy Sheehan previously.

You knew that, right?

That whole thing outside of his ranch
was a big publicity stunt on the part of Sheehan.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My major problem with the blame game is that all of a sudden, disaster preparation and recovery is the job of the states. Because of "states' rights" or something. Why is it that it becomes states' rights when the federal government screws up, but when there's nothing going wrong like in education the federal government can jump in and push states around like whoa? Flimsy excuse to me. The federal government doesn't respect states' rights in most places that it constitutionally should nowadays; is it really right for them to say the extremely expensive task of evacuating a major metropolis is not their job? If the federal government wants to overstep its constitutional boundaries in most places, then it's not too much to ask them to force states to act.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I changed my viewpoint on the whole situtaiton, and I will say that Bush is to blame.

The reason is this.

Everyone agress that the Mayor and Goverment F-ed up. That's a given. No disputing that. yes he sat by while there were 1500 school buses 1.5 miles away from the superdome as 20,000 people rushed to the superdame before the s torm.

BUT.

Once the storm hit, once it was ovbious that this was pretty F'ed up, he should have had someone, anyone there fixing the probelm.

You mean to tell me we can build a hospital in iraq in days, even less than a day, but it takes 5 days to get people food, rescued, etc?

Why not at least drop some food on the ground, medicene or something?

YOu don't say "I told you so" once a diaster has happened.

That is incompotence.

But that is not even what I think is bushes fault at least directly.

It's the head of FEMA.

BUT bush is the person who appointed the head of FEMA... an old buddy of his, who had no previous training in handling natural disasters.

I do think it's bushes fault... One could only imagine the conversations he had with the Head of FEMA or with Congress or with other members of the goverment.

ON a side note, the storm would have not been as strong as it was if the tempeture in the ocean wasn't as high as it was, which is a direct effect from global warming, which is something Bush has done nothign about since he was in office.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, the mayor should be *****slapped for not getting thoose people out. But the bottom line is, they weren't taken out and they WERE stranded.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I changed my viewpoint on the whole situtaiton, and I will say that Bush is to blame.

The reason is this.

Everyone agress that the Mayor and Goverment F-ed up. That's a given. No disputing that. yes he sat by while there were 1500 school buses 1.5 miles away from the superdome as 20,000 people rushed to the superdame before the s torm.

BUT.

Once the storm hit, once it was ovbious that this was pretty F'ed up, he should have had someone, anyone there fixing the probelm.

You mean to tell me we can build a hospital in iraq in days, even less than a day, but it takes 5 days to get people food, rescued, etc?

Why not at least drop some food on the ground, medicene or something?

YOu don't say "I told you so" once a diaster has happened.

That is incompotence.

But that is not even what I think is bushes fault at least directly.

It's the head of FEMA.

BUT bush is the person who appointed the head of FEMA... an old buddy of his, who had no previous training in handling natural disasters.

I do think it's bushes fault... One could only imagine the conversations he had with the Head of FEMA or with Congress or with other members of the goverment.

ON a side note, the storm would have not been as strong as it was if the tempeture in the ocean wasn't as high as it was, which is a direct effect from global warming, which is something Bush has done nothign about since he was in office.

Don't get me wrong, like I said, the mayor should be *****slapped for not getting thoose people out. But the bottom line is, they weren't taken out and they WERE stranded.
Well, coming from that angle, it does make him slightly responsible. I was reading a part from the Indonesian newspaper (where the tsunami hit) and they were in shock over what happened. After the tsunami hit, our country was there with all sorts of goodies within two days and for those of you who slept in a few geography class, Indonesnia is not exactly down the street.

I still will not directly blame him (though all of my bleeding heart friends do, and anytime some major **** up happens, I 'm inclined to blame him because I don't like him) but it's like I said before about the coach of a team. Well, in this case, the FEMA and DHS directors (both hacks who only have those jobs because them and Bush probably drank together back in the college days) are horrible coaches, but Bush is the general manager that put them there.

He's got no choice but to ax them... tis the only way to clean himself up.

Oh, and I hope the people of Louisiana don't vote the govenor or mayor back in either.

AS

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FEMA and the Red Cross were both there before Katrina was, but, the State of LA held them back from their relief efforts for a variety of reasons, including that they didn't want more people going to the Dome, and, they couldn't guarantee their safety.

Also, the local and state officials didn't execute or carry out the emergency evac plan, which created a huge mess.

In other words, they left a huge mess for the feds to clean up.

So who gets blamed for the failure of the local and state Governments?

FEMA?

That makes no sense.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not talking about food.

I am not takling about resuing people, as much I am reffering to the national guard.

There should never, under any circumstances, a situtation where there are citizens going around scaring people in broad dayligh with Shotguns and getting away with it.

That's the national guard.

Also, you make a good case about FEMA, but I am not talking about Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, right after the s torm. I am talking about Wednesday-Friday/Saturday, when it was ovbious to anyone that something had to be done. When the Mayor was on tV pleding for help

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
FEMA and the Red Cross were both there before Katrina was, but, the State of LA held them back from their relief efforts for a variety of reasons, including that they didn't want more people going to the Dome, and, they couldn't guarantee their safety.

Also, the local and state officials didn't execute or carry out the emergency evac plan, which created a huge mess.

In other words, they left a huge mess for the feds to clean up.

So who gets blamed for the failure of the local and state Governments?

FEMA?

That makes no sense.
You are saying the local and state governments should take the hit, and I'm agreeing with you.

Where we differ is when you say that the feds should not take the hit... I say they all have to take it.

Everybody ****ed up... bottom line.

AS

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and to blame the strength of a hurricane on something like Global Warming, which is basically junk science is quite a stretch.

The Earth is Billions of years old, yet by taking a data sample of temperatures of 100 years or so and trying to claim a trend either way is laughable.

30 years ago, this same bunch was warning us of the impending Ice Age that was coming.

Facts are, Global Warming is nothing more than natural temperature fluctuations.

BTW, the US Senate, in 1998, voted 95-0 against ratification of the Kyoto treaty because it was punitive to the US while other countries such as China and Brasil would not be required to abide by the treaty.

Yet somehow, Global Warming is Bush's fault too, even though when the US Senate voted unanimously against the Kyoto treaty and while Clinton was President.

So let's get this straight:

Even though Mayor Nagin didn't carry out the mandatory evac plan, and the Governor of LA didn't allow the Red Cross and the National Guard access to those in the Dome, it's FEMA's fault, and, Global Warming is Bush's fault, even though the US Senate voted 95-0 against ratifying the Kyoto treaty before Bush was even President.

I hope you don't use such "logic" when it comes to PU

Senate votes 95-0 against Kyoto:

http://www.sepp.org/pressrel/petition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.