Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

K> Movie Dates.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Since no one understood my question da first time. Yes i already posted a similar post but here/

K. I'm going over to a friend of mine to watch "how to Kill a mocking bird" fur school. The friends a girl. We need to watch the movie for school. But I also want to flirt a lil during the movie. But since I've never flirted during a movie. I could use some pointers on how to. Thankx. all helps appreciated.

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, it's, "To Kill A Mockingbird".

I suggest lots of kino and making some witty comments throughout the movie. But don't be excessive, because people don't like it when others talk too much in the movie.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah thas where my trouble is. Talking during a movie. Cause we have to watch the movie and **** but yeah.

Its "To Kill a Mocking Bird"? I don't even know the books names. But I still manange a B. How amazing is that. lol

Hey since everyone here so far has seen To kill a mocking bird. any good scenes. I should know about? Like any sex scenes or stuff?

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

One of the most boring movies I've ever seen.

Except when Boo Radley stabs that bum dude.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah be prepared to be bored out of your mind with this movie. Then again it gives you more opportunity to talk and make silly comments on it.

You should try to sit next to her, after building a small rapport en route, and then while in your seats, just put your arm on the arm rest and lean your shoulder on hers. Small action, great consequences... esp if she doesn't withdraw from you, means she at very least interested. If she leans back on you then your in with the money.

From then on just use kino and touch her whenever applicable, hands are good although may be taken wrongly if their in her lap =_=

Good luck

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Well It's not like I'ma have trouble doing any of that stuff. I do that in school wit her all the time. So for talking jus make coments on stupid stuff in da movie. sounds good.

Sounds good. thankx.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo Radley exposes himself to the little girl. Then she pleasures herself. Then her neighbor bones his daughter. It's really quite interesting...Lots of boobs
:D

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Wait. Is there alot of sex in this movie? Like you see anything. Like the neighbor bonning his daughter or is it just implied.? And whats the most sexual the movie gets. Skimpy outfits or nudity?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Wait. Is there alot of sex in this movie? Like you see anything. Like the neighbor bonning his daughter or is it just implied.? And whats the most sexual the movie gets. Skimpy outfits or nudity?
The movie was made BACK in the day, so naturally the answer to your question is...no.

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Fender Guitar here was just being sarcastic.

The movie is B & W and made waaaay back so no sex, the most horrible thing that happens is a dog gets shot and that's it.

As for comments, you ever heard that spur of the moment thoughts work better than pre-planned ones? Don't go into the movie with a list of funny lines for a specific part.

Get yourself in the right mood first by joking with your friends or listening to some music and just go into the movie light-hearted and ready to DJ. Then just let the comments flow

Good Luck again, I want to hear how this goes ;)

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
lol. I know spur of the moment works best. Thas how I always do things. Yeah I'll probably go over Wed. was gonna go dis Mon. But i'ma be 552mi away at another school. SO thas not gonna happen. K. here's another question for you guys. Should I go to

A. an Urban School wit like twenty cops roaming the halls. But a school where I can find a lot of friends Average ACT score = 21.6

B. a Catholic School wit a lot of kids but Its Catholic. No offense but I despise Catholic Schools Average ACT score = 23.5

C. A small gifted school for kids. Freshman class size = 65 HS class size = 200. Average ACT score = 26

I think I'ma go wit C. but the small class bothers me. IT seems like a great school though. layed back atmosphere. Huge couches and laptops everywhere. THen the others are more HS like. I'ma make this descision on my own but I'm curious what you all think. Esspecialy from the pimping perspective. At opt. C. 95% of da kids have known each other from Kindergarden. So if its anything like the small gradeschool I went to.. the chicks will love the new guy. Cause he's mysterious and well.... new. But there's a small class size. The other schools have the #'s on my side. So what you all think?