Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

K.i.s.s.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't care about sports, philosophy, and social issues. That is unless they have a motive. These motives may be the roots of their feministic attitudes:

They were abused sexually as children.
Can't get who they want to get
Or were around alot of boys as kids, and were only accepted by being a tomboy.

However, even little girls know when they are "pretty", and are developing a ***** shield at 10 years old!

So just a reminder, all of your thoughts and ponderings will get you nowhere with women. They may get you a girlfriend that is ready to get married, but in the dating game, it's all about K.I.S.S.

Keep it simple stupid.

Dont cloud up women with needs for explanations. Take what they do as something they do, and don't try to understand why. This is because the answer you will get will be 80-90% bull! Why did she flake on a date? Doesn't matter! Do something else in the meantime!

Putting up fronts to women only lasts for a little while, as they will find a way to tear it down. The truth is, they want you to be sad, happy, angry, and all of these things! So it is OK to feel these things, but be level headed while feeling them. Saying "I'm a robot, look at my cold shoulder" will show a girl alot of things. Most importantly it will show you are BORING, and she'll be on some other guy like white on rice. But if she is being a *****, get mad and put her in her place! Just remember you are above your emotions and don't ram your head or her head through a window! Things like this build depth to a relationship.

Enjoy the little things about life that everybody else with a scheduler, a full-time job, a pet, and a car payment forget about. The color green on a leaf. The temperature, or the beauty of a pond. The majesty of skyscrapers and taking it all in sitting on the street with a newspaper and coffee. Learning about the little things will make you a joy to be around. Everyone is looking for something monumental, but paying attention to simple things will give better than average substance.

So remember, as you learn techniques, the nature of women, how to get a six pack, or become important, remember to K.I.S.S.