Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

K-Box Tactics (Asians, post!)

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wondering what tactics you guys use during singing k-box on girls you are chasing... share your moves!

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahhahah....this is a funny post.
I am asian, but I dont sing K much. Most people think that I could sing and girls are surprised how well I could sing, but I dont use it to chase girls. I have never sang to someone I was trying to get at before because I always thought of it as corny. I think that if you have a talent then you should show it off because girls love guys with talent. Sometimes I would sing at a friends house when theres a get together, but there is never a girl there that I wanted to pursue. My only suggestion is to find the right song for your voice range. dont try to impress a girl with a song that you never sang before. Thats all I can come up with but I hope these other dj's can help you out.

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha.. of course, I don't mean only using songs, because there's alot of stuff to do in kareoke, right? Maybe you can think of times you went before that there's some people that don't sing much, but still manage to seem "alpha".. the room is centered around them, regardless if they are playing dice, chai mui, or whatever. Personally, I know I've seen this before.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! i wasn't really chasing girls but ill share something.

here, they exist in arcades too so i thought, 'hey! ive never done that before in the arcade!' so i grabbed my balls and did it. and damn! was that song hard!

chicks were laughing here and there cuz i was terrible and it was quite a funny song. haha :D

afterwards, people approached and said, 'hey! nice singing!' haha

i could've closed a lotta times but they weren't my type.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 18 (in high school) I went to K in Chinatown Sydney, with some friends inside and outside of school. My friends encouraged me to sing but I knew that since hitting pubity my voice was in no way ready for singing. But I said to hell with it and sang anyway. Guess what? Noone laughed at my singing voice and 2 girls started to chase me after this incident. My best friend told me my voice indeed sucked but it was the confidence and passion I put into the song that got respect, similar to that William Hung dude in American Idol. The funny thing was I was one of the few boys that had balls to sing in front of girls, while the others hanged around being AFCs scratching their balls.

Fast forward today, Ill sing my ass off. I'll laugh, I'll dance and even if Im lousy at it I'll still do it anway.

Nick

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man......I hate karoeke
well, i have nothing to lose

except my girl laughing at me :rolleyes:

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, I am kinda surprised about what you said, vdk.. hehe.. because the people I go sing K with, no matter what they are like outside the k-box, everyone grabs for the mic to sing.. AFC or alpha.