Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Justin Beiber gets hit with water bottle at concert

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCO-JjS2f5A

In all honesty, the squirt handled it like a man. Still feels good to see him "duck" for cover, I'm guessing even his own fans hate him somehow LOL. No, we're not "hating" on him. Yes he gets 12-year old wet dreaming girls, but I'm pretty tired of this guys squeamish hit songs and haircut.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get this.
If you don't like J.B. why do you keep on caring about him?

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
I don't get this.
If you don't like J.B. why do you keep on caring about him?
Its not so much of a matter of caring for him, if I can put it in a metaphoric example its like putting a mice-trap down for some rowdy mice you've been trying to catch for weeks, but its been evading you, FINALLY, it gets caught in the trap!

In other words, you're 22 years old like ME, I don't know about your social circle, but most of the girls my age and a little younger consistantly gossip, chat and haunt me about this guy. Its just really refreshing to see. C'mon dude. Care is a strong word. ;)

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Too many Bieber haters out here man.
Yeah, OK.

his music isn't half bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhwcOg6y8&feature=related
Eh wah? Bah! Some guys are tools for sticking up for such toolery. I'm beginning to think of you "Aww Hes doing his thing" guys have been so feminized and made into "justice-makers" that you forgot your bowling balls at home? Seriously.

Just because you dislike someones agenda, doesn't mean you're hating or even caring for them. My nextdoor neighbor who usually thumps Hip Hop and Rap Metal was blearing out one of this Kid's songs the other day, thats when I knew there was a problem.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCO-JjS2f5A

In all honesty, the squirt handled it like a man. Still feels good to see him "duck" for cover, I'm guessing even his own fans hate him somehow LOL. No, we're not "hating" on him. Yes he gets 12-year old wet dreaming girls, but I'm pretty tired of this guys squeamish hit songs and haircut.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
do u listen to radio1 (BBC) they kept repeating the moment of impact again and again
hilarious

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing against him, I guess I just don't like fanboys(and fangirls).

More of a symptom of the times than a dislike of any one celebrity/athlete. I don't dislike (or try not to) anyone who's doing what they love and is successful at it. "Don't hate his hustle"

A shame that people care more about celebs and football scores than what's happening to their own country, or what their politicians and elected reps are doing.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The water bottle was guided by the hand of God.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
More of a symptom of the times than a dislike of any one celebrity/athlete. I don't dislike (or try not to) anyone who's doing what they love and is successful at it. "Don't hate his hustle"
I'm sure he's a nice kid but I really hate thefakery. He didn't get to where he is by talent or hard work. There's autotune and producers for that.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
That 12 year old kid has more balls than most of the people on this forum. Thats why he's gettin hated on here. Then some people have the audacity to say he didn't get anywhere from hard work. What did the producers do? Go knocking on his door? I don't think so. You get on a stage in front of 10-20-30,000 people and do your routines perfectly. No hard work involved there eh?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutley agree. I give him much respect for going out there in the stage and not being nervous. He's awesome. Other singers will come and go but justin will stay in the top for a long time (Just my prediction I don't really know lol). He's still like 15 and he's handling all the fame excellent, and also all the haters. He doesn't seem to have low self esteem, he seems confident and comfortable enough with himself, plus a good guy. I just wonder how many people in his situation would be doing as well. Especially with all the haters he has! If you see some interviews with me I think you'll agree that he looks like a chill guy.

Something I don't get is this... He sings all that mushy-mushy, sad, obsessing-over-a-girl songs and all, but in concerts he's kinda enjoying himself, he's doesn't seem like to be like that in real life, in real life he's got it all in the place and is a fun and happy, even a confident guy. At least thats what it looks like to me.

All of that haters will only attract more people to watch his videos and thus will earn him even more fans.

Alle_Gory said:
Riiight...
I understand if you guys wanna kick my ass for this one :D but seriously, I really like his style of music... I also like jimmy hendrix A LOT, chuck berry, the doors, jackie wilson, but I love for example that music of his "One time".

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Bad Dude said:
That 12 year old kid has more balls than most of the people on this forum. Thats why he's gettin hated on here. Then some people have the audacity to say he didn't get anywhere from hard work. What did the producers do? Go knocking on his door? I don't think so. You get on a stage in front of 10-20-30,000 people and do your routines perfectly. No hard work involved there eh?
"Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun, who happened across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager."

He wasn't even the best youtube singer, he was just lucky and someone saw potential in him to sell him to 12 year old girls. So yeah a producer did go knocking on his door metaphorically speaking.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to consider watching that video again, and use it as an example on how to handle a sh*t test.

BAM!

Slam you in the head out of nowhwere, duck and cover, and come back up with the frame still firmly held.

Most people get a question or comment they can't handle in a bar, and immediately lose the frame, with maybe two or three people watching, and get upset and can't wait to post it as an example of how horrible women are.

That 12 y/o got hit in the head with a flying water bottle in front of how many thousand females? (roughly his own age, I'm guessing), and recovered in less than a second.

Not bad, I'd say.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
"Bieber was discovered in 2008
Were they sunning themselves for that year and a half before he became famous? No. They were working hard in the studio recording songs and choreoghraphing dance routines.

by Scooter Braun, who happened across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager."

He wasn't even the best youtube singer, he
Was he in a lawn chair bird-watching on his youtube vids? Did the producer discover some anonymous profile. Uh no. he was singing in those vids. Justin bieber was putting himself out there. He is more of a DJ than most people here.
The point is, bieber still had to put himself in front of the producers to get anywhere. Be it youtube, myspace or an actual audition in an office. The producers did not go knocking on doors.

edit: why is the word bea.ver censored?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just too old to be an elitist anymore, but I don't really see what's so bad about this kid. In fact, I give him props. He's pulling more ass at 15, 16, whatever than most of us ever pulled before we found this community.