Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just wondering Car Question

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curios what type of vehicle you guys drive and do you feel it helps or hurts your game. I drive a 2003 Kia, and a Dodge Ram. I just recently put the down payment on a new Lotus Elise which should be paid off when I come back from A-Stan. I love sports cars, and although I do not think they will get me laid I do not think it will hurt.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
I drive a 1987 Ford Wagon,I like wagons because you can have a decent size Roof Rack and carry a canoe and bikes on top.
When I first owned her she was a fairly smart car,but a poke in the car park and three encounters with Kangaroos have fixed all that.
The Beauty of a pre-computorised Car is that you can do most repairs yourself,if you travel to remote areas,you know second hand parts are not a problem,if things got serious there is the added advantage that if a mechanic has seen two cars one of them was a Ford.....Although if it got that bad,the value of the Car being mere bagatelle,you simply walk away,without even a glance backwards.
Another advantage when travelling is that you have loads of room to store your camping gear,if you feel like it you can sleep comfortably in her as well.
As for the Ladies Well,I used to cart out a very wealthy Woman who owned her own latest model Mercedes......She was more maintenence than her Motor,so I soon traded her in.
If you can't afford both,then never waste money on Cars save up for a Home.....Remember,Manner and form should never be confused with substance.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civic for years. Hopefully it'll last another couple years. Next car I plan to get will be an all electric sports car, preferably in the 50-75k range.

Nice ride will help, but an ok one won't hurt you too much either. Just keep it clean. My longest LTR was with a girl who owned a car that cost 3x as much as mine and she knew that on the first night we met (which was also the first night we banged).

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread belongs to Anything Else