Just Witnessed a girl laugh at some Dude who tried to approach her

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it, you worked as a doorman. I worked in clubs for years, doormen, waiters, bartenders get approached all the time. They don't need to do anything and they will get laid with hot girls, but only in a club environment. Take them out of the club, they are complete nobody. Former bartenders/waiters I know used to get hot girls, now they work regular job, they can't get a 6-7. They have no game, no status, no girls, they are professional Betas. Maybe it's not your case, but it's usually what happens.

So what you are saying is a bit irrelevant in my opinion.
Naw.....Being chosen and seen as the prize has worked for me long before and after my time in the club!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he slept well that night. He lived. He had no regrets.
He has my respect.

He has more guts than me.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe what you want, Skippy - You're still clueless and don't know sh*t about The REAL GAME!
Lol real men don't bashed other men buddy. I can assured you one thing I ain't afraid to cold approach any female in the real world. So why you wasting your time and energy trying to belittle me you can be standing on the street waiting for choosing signals lol

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol real men don't bashed other men buddy. I can assured you one thing I ain't afraid to cold approach any female in the real world. So why you wasting your time and energy trying to belittle me you can be standing on the street waiting for choosing signals lol
Shut Up - B*TCH...REAL MEN would bash your teeth in for calling them pvssies and weak!

FOH

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut Up - B*TCH...REAL MEN would bash your teeth in for calling them pvssies and weak!

FOH
Lol look at you getting all emotional how the hell you gonna handle a woman if you can't take constructive criticism from a man lol. I'm done entertaining you bro. You need to man up first then talk to me lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you have no respect for yourself or THE GAME so I'm gonna speak on it!

Muhfuggas must be clowning here - Talking bout "cold approaching" low hanging fruit and getting "500 rejections, slapped, called ugly..." Then saying men are "weak" and "pvssies"?!?

LMFAO

B*tch Please - YOU are weak!

From the dawn of creation biology and evolution have made clear that it's the female of a species which chooses who to mate with, and the males compete for the privilege!

Doesn't matter how much abuse, attention, cold approaching, peacocking, protection, money, wine, roses, candy, songs and poems, furs and jewels, or whatever else a male, simp or trick - gives or wants to give to a female - SHE CHOOSES.

You won't deign to the wisdom of the ages however because your thirst and dogmatic ideologies derived from diluted weak-as-water diluted 'game' has you believing otherwise...(smh)

Where do think "The REAL Game" came from?

REAL Pimps, Hoes, and Hustlers from the Streets - Where The Real recognize the REAL - but a slow, sleepy, punk muhfuggas's mouth can and will get their azz hurt - Or worse - That is where The Real Game came from!!!

Not from weekend-warrior suburban raised on Sesame Street nerdy know-it-all simping muhfuggas that suck up to drunken free-fvckin skanks!

Since my teens and up to now I have rarely ever 'cold approached' a female and have copped many top-notch females that sent the right signals, or chose me first!

As a former doorman in an afterhours nightclub for 5 years I'd seen a lot and got to pick, choose and refuse countless women - but rarely had to approach any of them because they chose me first - The few I did were fine AF and sent bona fide choosing signals which man with good sense would ignore!

Most of the PUA wannabes that I ejected from the club got thrown out due to their clueless anti-social behavior at the request of female patrons for being colossal PITAs!

Why?

Most poor deluded azzholes don't know sh*t from peanut butter about Real Game or getting Thoroughbred high-quality females - If they did they wouldn't do half the pathetic dumb sh*t they do!
cold approaching is about approaching girls that you see them on the street , mall , etc with or without giving you any signs of interest , because most of the times things happen in a blink of an eye and she does not have the time to send you the signals

in your example where you were a bodyguard at a club things just worked in your favor because you had high social status

I am quite sure that was the only place where women were throwing themselves at you . Same things with bartenders , club managers , etc .

Having a high social status and getting laid does not mean that you also have good game

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you improve your SMV so you get choosing signals, workout and dress nice. You can go out and waste your time spam approaching hundreds of women. The rest of us will be much more efficient.
Aint nothing wrong with working out, dressing nice but do that for yourself and not for the woman. Waiting on choosing signals is a big waste of time if its not from the woman you want. We cold approaching women we want while yall waiting on choosing signals from women you may not want.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aint nothing wrong with working out, dressing nice but do that for yourself and not for the woman. Waiting on choosing signals is a big waste of time if its not from the woman you want. We cold approaching women we want while yall waiting on choosing signals from women you may not want.
In order for a woman to give out an approaching invitation you have to be somehow in the same space for a while , which is very difficult to find in dynamic environments

I think that this is the biggest drawback of waiting for iois

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cold approaching is about approaching girls that you see them on the street , mall , etc with or without giving you any signs of interest , because most of the times things happen in a blink of an eye and she does not have the time to send you the signals

in your example where you were a bodyguard at a club things just worked in your favor because you had high social status

I am quite sure that was the only place where women were throwing themselves at you . Same things with bartenders , club managers , etc .

Having a high social status and getting laid does not mean that you also have good game
Well said cause real game is when you can get women through cold approaching. A lot of these guys either work in clubs or somewhere on a daily basis where there is a bunch of women of course the chances are high that you will get choosing signals but that don't mean you have game.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order for a woman to give out an approaching invitation you have to be somehow in the same space for a while , which is very difficult to find in dynamic environments

I think that this is the biggest drawback of waiting for iois
Exactly but a lot of these guys in their feelings cause they dont have no game and ain't confident enough to approach women in the real world. If you can go somewhere for a short period of time and get women thats how you know your game is strong.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly but a lot of these guys in their feelings cause they dont have no game and ain't confident enough to approach women in the real world. If you can go somewhere for a short period of time and get women thats how you know your game is strong.
getting the lead and making the conversion is quite different

the conversion most of the times will not depend entirely on your game , as women are also playing their game ( basically wanting to be sure that you stick around after ) so they will deliberately will slow the courtship process till you are super invested in them

usually with those that things are too easy , it means that she is low value ( ugly , crazy , whatever )

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
getting the lead and making the conversion is quite different

the conversion most of the times will not depend entirely on your game , as women are also playing their game ( basically wanting to be sure that you stick around after ) so they will deliberately will slow the courtship process till you are super invested in them

usually with those that things are too easy , it means that either she is low value ( ugly , crazy , whatever )
You right look let me tell you when I cold approached this woman 3 days ago at the dollar store she told me she was kinda busy cause she was moving her stuff to her new place but if I'm really interested in her I can be a gentleman and help her move. I said ok I help you move but this is what I will charge you for my time and gas. Her response well if that's the case then eat a bowl of dycks. I laughed and said I understand cause you used to guys catering to you and not challenging you. She then laughed and admitted it. I then got her number and set up a date for next weekend cause I'm off.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You right look let me tell you when I cold approached this woman 3 days ago at the dollar store she told me she was kinda busy cause she was moving her stuff to her new place but if I'm really interested in her I can be a gentleman and help her move. I said ok I help you move but this is what I will charge you for my time and gas. Her response well if that's the case then eat a bowl of dycks. I laughed and said I understand cause you used to guys catering to you and not challenging you. She then laughed and admitted it. I then got her number and set up a date for next weekend cause I'm off.
Getting the lead I think is the easiest part haha

things fall between you take her contact details and sleeping with her , and most of the time it has nothing to do with your game . Just things happen

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the lead I think is the easiest part haha

things fall between you take her contact details and sleeping with her , and most of the time it has nothing to do with your game . Just things happen
Game is just strategies you gonna used to try and get the woman but I do agree about leading the woman cause women by nature wanna be lead.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game is just strategies you gonna used to try and get the woman but I do agree about leading the woman cause women by nature wanna be lead.
The problem is that they want to be lead towards something that will benefit her , not towards something that only benefits you haha