Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just want to share this with people

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway, my sister-in-law, comes down to my house, she's 19 years old and I'm 30. She asks if i can help her with her laptop like putting in an antivirus, firewall, etc etc so she can protect her laptop. i downloaded everything that I think she needs and for some reason , with vista, it downloads it in the download directory of my documents. anyway, i went to look for the antivirus.exe file to install. i manually went looking for it in the downloads folder and at the same time, i see pictures of her in lingerie and pictures of her private area with see thru underwear..i didnt react at all but she got so embarrassed and she said if we can do this another time. i said yeah... and i told her she can install the file herself, its in that folder. dont get me wrong, my sister in law is a pretty gal but i just want to share this with you guys. Then i told her "dang you are crazy" and then she left my house!

worship

Banned
Reaction score
ok... so what is the point of this?

This thread would only be good if you either ****ed her or posted the pics you saw.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and then she texts me last night and says "hey i forgot my that 70s show cd, can you take care of it for me?" i said "yeah, come get it anytime".

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Perry said:
i really liked that story. (no sarcasm)
I completely agree with Perry on this! ;-)

On a completely unrelated note, I absolutely love your signature dude!
If she's talking to you, she's giving you a chance.

It's just simple & straight to the point. The funny this is, many people on this forum don't even recognize that!

Bonus props for uncomplicating sh1t and spreading around the knowledge about how simple "The Game" truly is! :yes:

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys thanks for the replies. the game is as simple as my signature..

this will be off topic but last night i took a friend of mine out, she actually texted me saying "hey how are you" and i knew what that meant. girls just dont text you for no damn reason. so then i texted back saying "hey im free to chill tonight, just let me know". 3 hours laters she calls and tells me to go have dinner with her and to pick her up.

to make the story short, i got her at her house, we went to BJs, i told her i had no money and she paid for my drinks and food. she even wanted to get me more drunk and i told her i was the designated driver and cant drink that much. then fast forward an hour or two i told her it was getting late and i needed to go home and she said "why are you rushing things? just take your time, and chill" i knew what this meant so then i lean over to her and say "hey you know what, if you want to fvck, let's go right now" and she was like "ummm i dont fvck married guys" and then immediately i said "oh ok then that cool, well then imma get going..if you dont wanna fvck me then i'll just go home" then she says "well why you rushing it?" i said "dude, let's just go fvck right now, i know you want it" she said "im down but where are we gonna go" i said "well arent there rooms around here we can rent for a few hours?" she says "ya but are you paying?" i said "no". she says "well then i guess we are not doing it" i said "ok then, im out of here..." then she continues to hold me up and prolong the night. i told her, "you know what, if you want it, just ask me and i will give it to you" she says "ok, maybe next month or something..so if i text you and i want it, do i just text you and you will know what that means?" i said "ya"

then i took her home dropped her off. then when i got home, she hit me up on facebook saying "u know my intiution was right, it was good we didn't do anything cause my son is sick, well next time." i said "that's cool, no worries"

i guess im the first guy she came across that didnt' get butt hurt because she didnt wanna give it up. so at least i didn't screw anything up...

me and this girl are good friends and she tells me about all the other guys shes' fVcking and talking to..

so i think im improving my game..

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute I guess. But if you would have sprung for a $35 room, you could have had a much better time.
You owe her a dinner now right? make it work for ya

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt like the 2nd story as much :( but hey shes still talking to you so you still have a chance.