Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just want to get into this chick's pants, best way to do it?

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal, I'm 25, she's 19. She's ok overall, I'd say a 6. She has a pretty cute face and an ok body. But here's the good part (if you're a tits man): she has HUGE boobies, I mean like EE or even bigger.

I just want to get the chance to motorboat these babies and have 'em flop around in my face for a while! I'm not interested in any sort of relationship with this chick, at most I'd make her an eff buddy.

So I got her number on a cold approach, and we've gone out a few times. Honestly I thought it'd be a pretty easy lay initially because she has a few tats and her tongue is pierced. But the more I hang out with her the more I think she may actually be virginal. She has really high interest, always says yes to my date offers and calls/texts me often--I know I'm out of her league though so this isn't a huge surprise. All that to say that I know the interest level is high.

But whenever I'm with her and using kino, she gets really really awkward. For example we were at the movies and she was wearing shorts and had her feet on the seat in front of her, and a tat on her ankle was showing. I touched it and said something like "what's that a picture of", and when I touched it she jerked her foot off the chair and put it onto the ground to where I couldn't touch her.

Then the other night we were at her place and I was sitting on the corner of her couch, and she was sitting a whole freaking cushion over. So I said "how 'bout you come sit over here", to which she didn't reject my offer, but didn't move over either. After that I started getting frustrated as hell so I left (though I played it totally cool). Once I got into my truck and was driving away I got a text from her that said "are you ever going to kiss me?" which was sort of annoying, because I had been trying to put moves on but she had been completely non-responsive.

Anyway any takes on why this chick is being so weird? Anyone think it's even worth the trouble? Keep in mind these are possibly the hugest nicest tits I've ever seen!

NotoriousBIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno but if I had to guess, either she isnt interested and just wants you around to pay for stuff and take her places, or she is trying to play games with you. She knows that you got your eye on them titties so she feels like she has the power to do whatever she wants to mess with you.

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Are you ever going to kiss me?" = she wants you to kiss her (or is at least expecting it) = kiss her. Take things from there.

There's no reason to make things seem any more complicated.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you're with her, in the middle of the date, just embrace her unexpectedly and plant a big one on her. Then take it from there -- you'll score.

My experience has been that chicks that come off as awkward and uncomfortable when it comes to kino and touching generally just want the guy to take the bull by the horns and make a move. I think this girl wants you, but she just doesn't know how to express it (hell, she is 19) and just wants you to take charge and lead the way.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a text from her that said "are you ever going to kiss me?" which was sort of annoying, because I had been trying to put moves on but she had been completely non-responsive.
Maybe you're making the same mistake I often did, which is wait for the girl to somehow give you the go-ahead. She wont. She will just let it happen (or she wont). There is no point at which she will say, "Lets **** now", you just kiss her and escalate and she will fall in line.

Her saying "when are you going to kiss me?" is IMO the biggest and most blatant invitation to escalate, that she desperately wants you to go further, but doesnt know how to say it or signal it to you. I guess its hard for a girl who maybe hasnt experienced much to let you know that she really wants it from you. But again, its your situation, I dont know.