Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys, u know i adore all of you Don Juans but it feels like i'll never be a DJ...

I'm about to turn 18, i only had one girlfriend who was just ugly, and only had maybe 2 BJs...lol... anyways here's my story, i'm in grade 12 rite now, and i came to canada when i was in grade 10, i had no english so no socializing whatsoever, even though i wasn't like that back in my country, then second year i started get comfortable with talking and started to socialize, then during summer, i ended up clicking an ad, an ad that would somehow change somethings in my life, which it did... It was Dave Deangelo's ad and i bought the book and read it and realized what a loser i was, then luckily (without spending more money) i somehow ended up in sosuave.com, then i tried and tried, the techniques and stuff, i read and read but nothing was happening, i lost my excitiment about dating... i would read something but never exactly practiced it cuz i couldn't... I think all these are because i'm foreign, i have an accent, whenever we are at a party or something, i don't feel comfortable because someone would just up and say something stupid about foreigners or me and make fun of me, so it always pulled me back so i decided not to care as was suggested on some articles, then i realized i was being made fun of more and girls weren't taking me seriously... Then couple months after grade 12 started i just gave up trying and reading cuz i felt that it was never gonna help because of my accent... I live in a very small town where there is only one school, so i don't have alotta places to do some practice... and it feels like whenever i talk to girls at school, they say me in grade 10 when i was a big friking loser, so it feels like they don't change their views on me... The prom is coming and i'm planning not to go to because i don't think anyone over the 6.5 or 7 scale would go with me... I'm decent looking, im tall, athletic, probably had an average of 7 on those websites. but it feels like this accent thing is always holding me back... I'm so tired of trying and trying when it feels like i'll not mean anything even though i knew all the techniques... plz DJs, hopefully someone who has been in my situation can help me out and gimme some hope or somehow help me... even though i'm cool at school and hang out with alotta ppl, i can't never seem to get a date or laid... which makes me feel like a loser... thnk u for reading the post...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you made it this far, you can make it anywhere.

didnt you know that you could do anything you wanted to do?

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry? the last thing i need is somebody's pity allrite, post if u think u can help me or comment... not to say sorry

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been worse than you here before. In fact, you aren't bad at all. You are on the same page as a lot of us. Being i DJ is a constant process, as you can see through the different forums. Just stay openminded and be able to take constructive criticism from us once in a while.

Good Luck!

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i'm very open take some constructive criticism, and that's what i'm hoping to see in this website

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own problems to face. There's not gonna be a day when u suddenly wake up and realise "I DON"T HV PROBLEMS!!! I'M PERFECT!!!"

The most important thing is not to let it get u down. Got an accent problem? Get some english lessons! Hang out with people who don't have an accent. Speak slower. But most importantly, don't let it destroy you because it probably isn't as bad as you think.

g'luck

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
What accent?

Anyhow, just play off your accent like it is no big deal. You can't be a DJ unless you are confident enough to take a joke about yourself, and even make fun of yourself a little bit. If you already have done the poking fun at yourself, others won't continue themselves; as long as you make it clear that there is a line that is not to be crossed, or they have to deal with you. Play off your accent like it is no big deal, make it clear that you are comfortable with it, and GODDAMN PROUD OF IT!

Don_Jon

Don Juan
Reaction score
shoot if anything i think your accent would play to your advantage. dont most girls dig guys with accents? thats what i always thought. use it to your advantage.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Jon
shoot if anything i think your accent would play to your advantage. dont most girls dig guys with accents? thats what i always thought. use it to your advantage.
exactly. U took the words right out of my mouth.

titoman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx for the all posts guys, yeah it's been a while since i came to the website (about 6 months) and seemed like i was back to the old AFC... where here comes titoman, i'll read and practice and especially be DAMN PROUD of my ACCENT, somebody said chick dig it lol, i think i'm overreacting, thnx guys

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, chicks dig the accent. I have one, and it's pretty cool. Makes you seem foreign and cultured and ****e.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
watch that 70s show and try to be like Fez. He's no Kelso but he gets some.

DMan717

Reaction score
Try to be more funny around people. When I started making different jokes at my classes, people started paying more attention to me and talk to me more. It's always good to be in the center of attention. I have an accent too.:p

brad67

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you've gotten head twice, think about how many kids out there have probably not gotten any at all.. your doing fine

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
People think that I have an accent, no one can tell me what it is though. It is more because I pronounce every sylabble, whenever a girl comments on it I just say "turns you on, doesn't it" they'll usually agree:) .

Status
Not open for further replies.