Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just stumbled across my former one-itis' profile...

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...on a dating site.

I'm pretty stoked that it doesn't freak me out to see her on there. Kind of like the spell has been lifted, for the most part.

It's kind of interesting to see what she's looking for and how it could have correlated to me.

Her personality profile is a complete 180 degrees from her real personality though. She's a world class bytch, but her personality profile pegs her as a giver. :crackup:

Her love profile says she's looking for a really romantic guy that knows how to treat her well.
Which, really didn't work out for me...kinda the reason I'm here :cry:
But I suppose that could be true, I was doing pretty well with the confident, romantic gentlemen route...but I just continued down that road way too long into AFC land and got super clingy.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me too Darth a few months ago..except she created a fancy myspace account.

The thing to remember is that when people do this, they are not getting the attention they need. Seeking it online is the last resort, all single friends of friends have been exhausted. Finding decent men online must be a nightmare for women with all the online predators.

Online relationships are not real and I stand by that you will not meet a quality woman online, just attention seekers.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are attention-seekers by nature. It doesn't mean they're low quality.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
women are attention-seekers by nature. It doesn't mean they're low quality.
True, but if they need to seek the attention from "virtual" people online, they MAY be low quality. It's just something to think about.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan said:
...on a dating site.

I'm pretty stoked that it doesn't freak me out to see her on there. Kind of like the spell has been lifted, for the most part.

It's kind of interesting to see what she's looking for and how it could have correlated to me.

Her personality profile is a complete 180 degrees from her real personality though. She's a world class bytch, but her personality profile pegs her as a giver. :crackup:

Her love profile says she's looking for a really romantic guy that knows how to treat her well.
Which, really didn't work out for me...kinda the reason I'm here :cry:
But I suppose that could be true, I was doing pretty well with the confident, romantic gentlemen route...but I just continued down that road way too long into AFC land and got super clingy.
What do you mean by 'former' one-itus?

You seem to be still in the zone.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude read your post again, you still sound obsessed with her.

Reaction score
Well you saw her profile.

But guess what - her IL was always low anyway, so even if you currently had some sort of rapport with her, it wouldn't have made any difference to her being back online, so there is definately nothing lost there. I remember my former oneitis profile I initially responded to quite clearly - and when I was really into her - she did what she had to do and didn't care how I felt about it and strung me along. There is always indications with these oneitis that their interest level will never equal your own interest level and that's the problem.

At least the spell is gone.