Just seeing if I am getting things right

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on the board for about a year I guess, but when I first found this site I was about to begin a relationship with this girl. She's now my ex and it's not hard to figure out why. When I was in the relationship, I felt I didn't need the site, that I could go on my own and become a natural DJ.

She was madly in love with me. I started the relationship because I wanted some experience, I liked her but never thought I would get with her. She just wasn't what I had in mind as a girlfriend. I even told her that I wasn't physically attracted to her but rather liked her personality and friendship (I sound like a girl, huh?). Anyway, I wasn't interested but once the sex came around I was hooked. Her face was about a 6 or 7 but damn she had a nice body at least a 8. Things really fell apart when I started to fall in "love". I got jealous of other guys I would of never been jealous of before and just all kinds of sh*t started to happening to me.

Well back to me seeing if I got things right here. I've been reading the Bible and the new posts that's coming in. I'm not sure on this but I don't think I've read anything on another aspect of why jerks are able to get the girls. It might be that I haven't been here long enough to read some of the older post but if so I would like this as a reminder.

A few month of gaining back my life from my break up really made my eyes open about the dating world. Before I attracted girls with no problems but they weren't the girls I was like for my girlfriend like my ex here. But what I notice about how I act around them is completely different to how I act around a hot chick. (I know, it's the same old stuff but stick with me here). Of course I was more relax with the girls I'm not interested and extremely nervous and shy with 9 and 10's. Well I was also a real jerk to the other girls because I felt no lost if I lose them sexually. Yet upon reflection, I made it more confortable for them. For them, they are thinking "Here's a guy that's joking around like a jackass and not giving a **** about anyone or anything. He's insulting me and my sexuality, why is he like this around me? Who does this guy think he is?". Because they would think that way they are more open to doing crazier stuff which is FUN. With jerks, they do these kinds of thing that makes it more comfortable for the girl. While a nice guy just stands there WAITING for the girl to make her move.

This is why CONFIDENCE is key to making the atmosphere more comfortable. Along with CONTROL and TRUST which is a part of confidence one can have a fun time with any girl no matter how hot she looks.

This is my view on the whole Jerk vs. Guy thing. The Jerk can make the enviroment more comfortable for the girls therefore the girls run towards them than a meek shy guy who makes it so uncomfortable with his deafening silence and boring inactivity.

Make the enviroment and it's fun for you and her. Don't allow the situation to go awkward. When it does, make some excuse and leave and save both your's and her's time.