Just relax!

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to conclusion that in my effort to stop overanalyzing it got even worse.What i mean is that even though i stopped overanalyzing her responses/bl/words i started disecting the situation and/or trying to see "where i stand",her IL and such which is something alot of people preach as a principle aka "do a then b then c".

The problem arises when good old luck jumps you from a to c or something totally random or unexpected happens and the whole pyramid of your SS routines and lines collapses and have no idea what to do.

What i found really helpful was to change my attitude towards djing and courting.It is NATURAL and RIGHT,just RELAX.It is not a rube golberg machine or a rubik's cube.There is a "natural" path of events like meeting,date,kiss,sex but it is NOT absolute or a way to measure your progress with a girl.With a solid inner game "going with the flow" is really easy to accomplish and there will be no fvck-ups.

And for those that prefer some real life situations for example here's the one that led me to this conclusion.

I was with this HB7 and another couple just chilling,i was being c+f push/pulling and generally making everyone laugh/interested.All of a sudden the couple leaves and we're left alone in the apt.I start the heavy kino right away..the back off for a while,some heavier kino then,and on my "step back" i throw a neg (all this while my gut is screaming "go caveman on her!!"),she gets pissed off and leaves.

Looked pretty good on paper though :p (negs worked wonders on her before)

Anyway i hope i helped someone,
Cheers.