Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just not care??

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have been reading these posts over the past few months I have noticed a trend in the approaches.

It seems that no matter what advice you guys tell us, it all boils down to just simply not caring whether or not you get rejected. I mean obviousely I know that you should'nt go up and use some cheesy pick-up line and expect positive results, I'm just saying that if you THINK too much in the process your setting yourself up for disaster.

Thats what I think anyways. Like in college for instance. I go to class everyday and I see a new girl EVERYTIME I step foot on that campus.

I mean theirs always the possiblity of seeing the girl again if you get a class with her or something, but for the most part their is always new opportunities.

So I'm gonna try this over the next few days and see if it helps me or hurts me. I've always had the problem of thinking too much and worrying about my self image so I've decided to put this to the test.

faisal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking too much is a result of anxiety. See my thread. It's not something you can just change about yourself...Research it.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you just have to have that "****-it" kind of attitude. It kind of comes natural for me, plus I listen to a lot of punk music. (real punk) the kind of teenage aganst that personifies the whole **** YOU! revolution. lol

you have it easy man.. college... damn. I'm still in HS. still have a reputation to uphold.. lol. atleast in college, it's way easier to NEXT.. especially with all that booty bouncing around. luckky

faisal

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where the phrase "get some of that f**k-it in your system" comes in. Alcohol, weed, etc. These are f**k-it simulators, for those who don't have it naturally. XANAX works even better, even though it's a horrible drug that can easily kill you.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs are a bad idea.. unless you were planning on experimenting with them before hand. But you don't really need them to have that ****-it kind of attitude. It might end up making things worse than better. I do most of that stuff (minus the whole xanax thing, but to an extent), I'm by no means a stoner.. I guess all I'm saying is to just use it as a last resort. Or just try and man-up naturally..

You can also just live a busy life style.. go out.. invite friends over.. go over to their house.. when you're occupied you're too busy to think/analyze **** so you don't really give a **** about anything.. plus you're having fun.. which of course, whenever you're having fun, you're always in a ****-it mood! lol

faisal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I use it to see what it feels like to have a ****-it attitude without having to work for it. It helps for me in that when i'm not on it, I can "remember" what it felt like to not care. It can definitely make matter worse though. It's a risk i'm willing to take.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard for me to explain. A lot of dudes I see walk up to chicks and you can tell he's trying to pick her up even though he isn't saying it directly. The conversation is like a rehearsed act until he decides to ask for her number or a date.

Most time I just start an honest conversation like I do with a dude. Granted a lot of girls are naturally defensive, but it's what works for me. I do work out, but my quick-wit is more effective with keeping them engaged in conversation.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
As I have been reading these posts over the past few months I have noticed a trend in the approaches.

It seems that no matter what advice you guys tell us, it all boils down to just simply not caring whether or not you get rejected. I mean obviousely I know that you should'nt go up and use some cheesy pick-up line and expect positive results, I'm just saying that if you THINK too much in the process your setting yourself up for disaster.

Thats what I think anyways. Like in college for instance. I go to class everyday and I see a new girl EVERYTIME I step foot on that campus.

I mean theirs always the possiblity of seeing the girl again if you get a class with her or something, but for the most part their is always new opportunities.

So I'm gonna try this over the next few days and see if it helps me or hurts me. I've always had the problem of thinking too much and worrying about my self image so I've decided to put this to the test.
Let me tell you a story. My freshman year, for some strange reason, I was able to walk up to any girl and just start a convo and not care about rejection or the surroundings. Crowded bus, middle of the street, dormitory, did not matter. Dunno why, must have been something about being on your own for the first time ever, cause I looked 10 times better as a junior & senior, as well as now, yet could not do the same.

One time on the bus I went up and sat next to this girl who I would see around on campus and tried asking her out. She was either scared or on some sh*t, I dunno, but it did not go anywhere. Her answer was "Well I don't know you". I was rejected, but I walked away thinking "what a stupid B*tch" & "she kinda wears A LOT of makeup now that I seen her upclose". I walked away thinking how it's not even my loss but hers.
I would still see her around campus, for at least another 2 years. She would always look at me but my interest was long gone. I probably could have f**ked her cause I could tell in her look that she knew she made a mistake. But I was not interested anymore.

Point is, you should not really care, even if you make a fool out of yourself. If you walk away confident, you never know where it could lead in the future at a college/university where people cross paths all the time. Even if you are rejected, you made an impression, and that counts. You never know.

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs should be avoided, unless of course you wish to be one who can't do anything without a chemical crutch holding you up. If you can't do it straight and clean, then you need to work on that first. ;)

Now to the initial post.

Why would you care if she turns you down??? As a seductionist, you will step to the plate 12-15 times before you get anything to swing at!!! As time goes on, your score will slowly improve. You'll find yourself striking out less.

But, you will still strike out! I've been chasing skirts for years, successfully for four years, and trust me, I still have women I can't close.

Failure happens, our mission is to minimize the failure in our lives, and the lives of those brave enough to ask our help.

When you were learning to walk, did you just get up one day and start strutting??? No, you fell flat on your face. Multiple times.

In dating, you will fail multiple times before you succeed, the very day you stop giving a damn whether that little self-proclaimed princess wants you or not, you'll start getting women.

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
SnakeCharmer said:
Drugs should be avoided, unless of course you wish to be one who can't do anything without a chemical crutch holding you up. If you can't do it straight and clean, then you need to work on that first. ;)

Now to the initial post.

Why would you care if she turns you down??? As a seductionist, you will step to the plate 12-15 times before you get anything to swing at!!! As time goes on, your score will slowly improve. You'll find yourself striking out less.

But, you will still strike out! I've been chasing skirts for years, successfully for four years, and trust me, I still have women I can't close.

Failure happens, our mission is to minimize the failure in our lives, and the lives of those brave enough to ask our help.

When you were learning to walk, did you just get up one day and start strutting??? No, you fell flat on your face. Multiple times.

In dating, you will fail multiple times before you succeed, the very day you stop giving a damn whether that little self-proclaimed princess wants you or not, you'll start getting women.
Good solid advice.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of trying to think of stuff to say, lines that you heard before, on the way up to a chick....
try just repeating to yourself "JUST DO IT".

once you get there, just do it. talk to her.
even if you dont get anywhere with that girl, it at least loosens you up for the next one you are going to approach.