Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just lost my Virginity!

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, everyone's first time sucks. Mine was hilarious really. I didn't think insert tab a into slot b could be so complicated. But we were both virgins, and we honestly had no clue what we were doing...we laughed thru most of the first one. lol

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Byezbozhniy said:
Welcome to the club fella. Just to weigh in, my first few times were a complete shambles too. I had problems getting hard. Also, I've never known a woman to come during her first sexual experience. Girls don't really masturbate like men, especially at that age, and she's probably never had an orgasm in her life. Some girls just don't know how to come, and normally blame themselves. I can make some girls come in 2 minutes, others can take 30 mins whilst others just can't come at all. Still, they value the 'emotional bond' that you create while having sex, so don't be too worried by it. If you can make her come though, she'll want you for life. ;)
Spasibo Byezbozhniy!

I'm actually quite intrigued by your name... Mainly for the fact that I'm a bratan and I know what it means... :cool:

Just out of curiosity, How the fvck did you come across this site all the way over from the Motherland? Is SoSuave.net really that famous all over the world? (Guess that kinda makes me feel like an internet celebrity ;-)

Now back to the topic at hand, you've brought up a few interesting points:
1. Most women never come during their very first sexual experience
2. Some women just don't have the ability to come at all...

This is quite a surprisingly realization my man... Are you saying that some women were just misfortunate enough to be born without this ability and will never ever have the pleasure of experiencing an orgasm in their entire lives! Poor fvcking souls! lmaooo...

Anyone else has heard of this phenomenon?

Once again, thanks for the kind words bratok :up:

Impecable

Reaction score
CELEBRATION!

Don't worry about that, something similar happened to me on my first time.
The b!tch would not have an orgasm! Eventually i found out what turned her on, which has to whisper things in her ear whilst i head her penetrated. She would get off from this multiple times, but that was her.

I tried this on another chick and she did not seem to get off from this;
she would get off from forcible cave man maneuvers.

So as i said, all women are diferent. Just find out what buttons get her off and press them.