Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just lost my father to cancer

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i jsut lost my father to cancer,, i have alot of support from family and friends, and i am beign as strong as i possibly can.

here my situation, i am getting condolences from everyone i know plus ppl i would never expect it from.

my msn name is pretty much refering to my loss of my dad,

and ppl have been msging me sending there regards,

what hurts is my ex, who never really talk to on msn anymore,
and when i see ehr at clubs we jsut greet each otehr and thats it,,

has said nothing,,, i tried to put my self in her shoes,,,

and no matter how akward it would be to talk to me again, i could not see myself not trying to help ,,, this hurts and makes me sorta angry,....

by the way it was not a afc break up , i broke up with her first we got back and 2 weeks later i saw a change in her that i did not like i metioned it, and we both motion towards a break , so it was more so mutual,

after that i never called her or talked to her really,, i used all the dj mentality i could,,,( by that i mean the will power not to call her and be neeedy or act like i care,, belive meit was hard)

she still didnt come back to me and i accpted that

i moved on,,

but ehr not being there that hurts...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro...sorry to hear about your loss...

My prayers go out to your family...

But bro..you gotta realize...women are selfish creatures. In your mind, you are thinking that she could at least be human and let the past be the past and she can comfort you in your time of need....but bro...you gotta remember....you nexted her...you left her...and she may really feel out of place right now..

Maybe she is just giving you time to think through your situation.

Actually bro..you shouldnt even worry about her and if she's praying for you and your family...if she isn't and if she doesn't say anything...than there's a good sign that you made the right decision leaving her....but you cant control what she does....you need to get over it.

Look around you at the people who need YOU now...your mother, siblings, aunts, uncles....your family should be the only people who matter at this point...

God Bless bro..

asiacbrf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey

condolensces to you and your family, bro. Life's tough and u gotta pick urself up. As far as the girl, you shouldnt even be thinkin about her, keep those dear to you close in this time...

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
really sorry to hear about that bro, i almost lost my mother once but i cant imagine what you must be going through. stay strong and be with the people that need you. like these guys said you should not be thinking of this hor rite now. and dont try and rationalise the reasons why she isnt there for you either, she is a female plain and simple that is the reason shes not there for you!

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be afriad to re-open that door with you. It probably hurt her as much as it hurt you to break up and she might of shut down her heart.

By expressing grief she might be afraid of caring about you again.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my condolences to you and your family brother. Keep your head up and stay strong for your self and especially for your family.
:(

take care.

muttley

HurricaneBilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I don't know you at all, but I just lost my own dad in October, and I know how hard it is. I am so very sorry for your loss, I really am.

Try to take the condolences that are here for you. You have a whole board of support as well as your family and friends. It really does help if you pay attention to that, and not to those missing from your life.

I am really sorry, and I feel for you.

xxoo

(I am a girl, so I'll give you the kiss and hugs without it being weird ;)

Take care of yourself. This changes you.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stay strong dude, i lost my step father in december a day before christmas, can u believe that ****, anyways with time the pain goes away, just focus on your life now and aim to be rich, having goals that you wana reach will keep you going. and forget your ex and focus on your own needs. any friend that dosnt console you you have to cut immediatley.

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for your loss.

The ex needs to go on a back burner for a while. Your family needs your support and strength, so I'd advise not sapping it away by worrying about her.

kapz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your Dad mate my prayers go out to you.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep your head up man......loosing someone that close to you is difficult......my dad died when i was 3 and i never got to know him. JUst try to keep his memory alive and use these negative emotions as power to continue on and make him proud in everything you do.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family. It's times like these that remind us why we should hold those near and dear close to us, and not freak out about some girl.

I wish you the best, and hang in there. It will get better.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
screw her

Dude,

I had a girlfriend who dumped right when my brother died. She couldn't handle it. People usually avoid people with problems, it's a fact of life. Unless they are mother Theresa types.
I know it sucks but you can't force anybody to like you, you make your try and if they don't respond stop, other wise they will hurt you even more.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will keep you and your family in my prayers.

when my dad died two years ago, i didnt want all the condelenses. people kept saying they knew how i felt but no one knew how i felt.
they kept saying im sorry for your loss, but i didnt loose him like i had misplaced him, i knew where he was ( in heaven ) i just missed him.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My condolences...

Moving to Anything Else.

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW,,,,,

you all are amazing people, everything written here, i take into my heart,,

your woulds help -HPNOTIQ- , asiacbrf2 , duttylove , muttley, HurricaneBilly , skeeloo , earthshyne , kapz , the fonz, jprjrjr , penkitten , reed247, Giovanni Casanova, MrHarris

-hpnotiq- your word helped especially,, it was the first post and the first one i read shortly after i posted it,

to all of you that have lost somone you love , my heart goes out to you,, only we know how each other feel, and i give the same love, and a great respect to those trying to comprehend how we feel,

we must strive to better ourself, always, and love the ones we have while there here,,

we all have those moment where our parent or brothers annoy us
, but what makes us truly Men( and Women*hurricane*) is by smilling and saying, in our head,, i love you so much, no matter how angry and annoyed you make me,,

love your Family,

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I lost my Mom to cancer a little over 2 years ago and lost my father last summer. It gets easier with time. Just hang in there and remember he'd want you to go on with life and be happy...so do that.

As for the girl...since you're the one who initially broke up with her and ended your intimate relationship you can't really expect her to be there for you...especially for her to offer that to you. That's not saying she wouldn't be there for you if you asked her to be (don't know if she would or not since I don't know her). The bottom line is that due to the situation and circumstances of your break up...if you want her to be a friend to you and support you through this, then you should probably tell her that. Unless you've done that you really have no right or justification in being angry with her...you two aren't intimate anymore. You can't expect intimate behavior from someone you are no longer intimate with.

Good luck in the grieving process and try not to compound your suffering by placing these kinds of expectations onto others. You'll come through this just fine...it only takes time.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i pay my respects man