Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just let go...

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great insights, OP. At your age many people have the issue of doing things in phases. Don't let this mindset and understanding of life move out of your life in one of these phases; find your path and keep on trekin!

Killer Six Pac

Don Juan
Reaction score
right on lil ben! :kick:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Let go of yourself. Learn the techniques, finally make the a part of you, now let go. Just let yourself go, enjoy life, enjoy the moment your in, it's all you can control and be in. So, enjoy it, it's not gonna be there forever.

Too many guys on this site are tensed up about techniques, how they look etc.
I'll sum this up for you in a few simple points.

1.) Love yourself for who you are, and dont care what ANYBODY else thinks.
2.)ALWAYS keep improving
3.)Live your life for only yourself, nobody else
4.) Just have fun
5.)Let yourself flow into the moment, be the moment. Be pro-active, not reactive.

Forget about the Nice guy Vs. Jerk debate. Forget all those insignificant questions racing through your minds right now, forget about how funny your being. Because lads, one day your going to stop thinking about the techniques and what the woman is thinking of you. And then it's going to be too late to enjoy life. Your going to die someday, so make the best, AND THEN MORE of your life. Make it a spectacle, make it something to be proud of, something to be admire, enjoyed. Be a star.

And ALWAYS be true to yourself.

A little advice from a little guy

Ben :up:
Great post. I feel this board needs something like this to loosen up the "strict tactics and beliefs" that are posted her all the time. Rep'd

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rep points - and Jack that advice would help you with the attention *****s and flakes if you applied it correctly. Maybe it won't help with the ones who seriously want to be abused, but why worry about them?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Rep points - and Jack that advice would help you with the attention *****s and flakes if you applied it correctly. Maybe it won't help with the ones who seriously want to be abused, but why worry about them?
No, I disagree with the advice. The best things to do with either type is to publicly insult them to the point where it ruins their evening.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe I've never really come across your posting before. I'm quite impressed with your mindset, regardless of age, any man any age would be in a good spot to be where your at. I also see that your in the top 25 posters with rep points, I'm gonna be cognisant of your posts from now on. Your officially on my radar.

End man crush.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the Rep. But, really focus on what I'm giving you. I wanna help anyone and everybody I can. So, chat to me, PM me, add me on MSN or AIM and just keep in contact, and I'll help in any way I can.
Also, there's a slightly updated version of this on my forum, if any of you just wanna take a peek.