Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just let go...

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let go of yourself. Learn the techniques, finally make the a part of you, now let go. Just let yourself go, enjoy life, enjoy the moment your in, it's all you can control and be in. So, enjoy it, it's not gonna be there forever.

Too many guys on this site are tensed up about techniques, how they look etc.
I'll sum this up for you in a few simple points.

1.) Love yourself for who you are, and dont care what ANYBODY else thinks.
2.)ALWAYS keep improving
3.)Live your life for only yourself, nobody else
4.) Just have fun
5.)Let yourself flow into the moment, be the moment. Be pro-active, not reactive.

Forget about the Nice guy Vs. Jerk debate. Forget all those insignificant questions racing through your minds right now, forget about how funny your being. Because lads, one day your going to stop thinking about the techniques and what the woman is thinking of you. And then it's going to be too late to enjoy life. Your going to die someday, so make the best, AND THEN MORE of your life. Make it a spectacle, make it something to be proud of, something to be admire, enjoyed. Be a star.

And ALWAYS be true to yourself.

A little advice from a little guy

Ben :up:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Unfathomable.

This coming from a 14 year old MAN in training. Inspiring to me, to say the least.

I do not regret anything I have done or will ever do but if I knew then what this young brother knows now I would have had a much more insightful look at who I was back in the day.

Keep flowing from the scrolls brother :up:!

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Let go of yourself. Learn the techniques, finally make the a part of you, now let go. Just let yourself go, enjoy life, enjoy the moment your in, it's all you can control and be in. So, enjoy it, it's not gonna be there forever.

Too many guys on this site are tensed up about techniques, how they look etc.
I'll sum this up for you in a few simple points.

1.) Love yourself for who you are, and dont care what ANYBODY else thinks.
2.)ALWAYS keep improving
3.)Live your life for only yourself, nobody else
4.) Just have fun
5.)Let yourself flow into the moment, be the moment. Be pro-active, not reactive.

Forget about the Nice guy Vs. Jerk debate. Forget all those insignificant questions racing through your minds right now, forget about how funny your being. Because lads, one day your going to stop thinking about the techniques and what the woman is thinking of you. And then it's going to be too late to enjoy life. Your going to die someday, so make the best, AND THEN MORE of your life. Make it a spectacle, make it something to be proud of, something to be admire, enjoyed. Be a star.

And ALWAYS be true to yourself.

A little advice from a little guy

Ben :up:
Like I said in your other thread, you are a smart cookie Silver and wise beyond your years.

I hope you continue on this wonderful path.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Like I said in your other thread, you are a smart cookie Silver and wise beyond your years.

I hope you continue on this wonderful path.
It all sounds good, but none of these techniques work on either the Attention Wh0re, or the LJBF flake.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you focussing on them? Focus on yourself, YOUR THE PRIZE! If they pull this bull, ditch them. So simple, yet you all make it up to be more than it is.
That's something I realised about this site and all of you, and Humans generally. We have to complicated things unnecessarily. So, roll with the punches, and stay fun ;)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Why are you focussing on them? Focus on yourself, YOUR THE PRIZE! If they pull this bull, ditch them. So simple, yet you all make it up to be more than it is.
That's something I realised about this site and all of you, and Humans generally. We have to complicated things unnecessarily. So, roll with the punches, and stay fun ;)
I wont ditch them, UNTIL: I have done something to them, that will make them resent me for the rest of their lives, unto old age.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I cant even comprehend why you want people to dislike you. LBJF Flake, they never liked you in first place. They cant help not liking you, It's nobody's fault. Just wasn't meant to be.
And to the AW, your jjust giving her more attention. And more drama, which is what women love. Your only giving her what she wants.
C'mon, rise above it mate

NOW PEOPLE STAY ON TOPIC :)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
Dude, I cant even comprehend why you want people to dislike you. LBJF Flake, they never liked you in first place. They cant help not liking you, It's nobody's fault. Just wasn't meant to be.
And to the AW, your jjust giving her more attention. And more drama, which is what women love. Your only giving her what she wants.
C'mon, rise above it mate

NOW PEOPLE STAY ON TOPIC :)
The LJBF Flake I want to see her pay her own **** when she is with me. And the only thing the Attention Wh0re gets from me is reminded that she is looking heavier lately.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Disregard Jack Prescott's bullsh!t and aggravation.

He's pissed about something he doesn't have the mental strength to overcome or realize.

Or he's just a bitter old fvck who thinks placating his ego by blaming others is noble.

That said, Brother Sonnet is correct in that focusing on the love for yourself you have in your heart will radiate manifest and project a man of valor and dignity.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
I wont ditch them, UNTIL: I have done something to them, that will make them resent me for the rest of their lives, unto old age.
Why would you want to do that? You moving on is shocking enough.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:)
remember guys, the stuff preached here is a crutch to HELP YOU up, to BEING a DJ, it's not meant to be there permanently, when your confident, ****y, funny etc etc, let go, just...let go.
And live.

Last edited:

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know your advice is good, but I just can't help thinking that a 14 year old is writing this. What are they teaching you in school these days?

I mean you're not even in HS yet. Picking up "women" :crackup: shouldn't be your biggest concern right now. Wait till you get to HS (16 yrs old) man. Then start looking for girls. Though improving yourself in the meantime is an absolute must.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
you know your advice is good, but I just can't help thinking that a 14 year old is writing this. What are they teaching you in school these days?
I gotta take credit for him . . . He's kinda like my toy soldier. I just wind him up and let him go.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Jackie boy. Still don't get it. I actually pity you.

Why isn't Silver a mod yet? lol If I knew half the stuff this kid knows when I was his age, the quest for truth could gone a lot smoother.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah 14, serious respect man. I wish I had this mindset at 14, I would have what I want now. I was too busy worried about girls, at 14! You look like your set for big things.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Seriously man, this kid's going to be the next president...well I guess prime minister since he's in the UK... If more 14 year olds (or even college kids) thought like Silver, I'd feel a hell of a lot better about the fate of my generation.