Just in case you haven't read this already

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably one of my top 5 favorite articles on this whole site...it's funny and direct...the point is often neglected too

We've heard it a thousand times... "Men are constantly thinking with the wrong head."

WHAT A STEAMING PILE OF HORSE****!

If all men thought with their ****s this entire forum wouldn't exist. But society has completely ****ed us over. Right now we have three types of people: men, women, and women with ****s. Unfortunately the men are being emasculated so quickly that pretty soon we'll be back to just two types of people, and both will be women.

SNAP THE **** OUT OF IT!

Start thinking with your penis. Your penis doesn't have time for all the bull**** head games you play with yourself. When you see a hot girl, your penis knows exactly what to do. Your penis doesn't give a flying **** about how unattractive you are or how you might feel if you get rejected. Your penis just wants you to SHUT THE **** UP AND GET IN HER, YOU MOTHER****ER!!! SO QUIT PHILOSOPHIZING, GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR ****!!!!

For men, picking up women should be business as usual. Sex is a maintenance call, just like getting thirsty or having to take a piss. Do you map out a gameplan before taking a piss? NO YOU ****FACE!!!! YOU JUST ****ING DO IT!!!! QUIT WASTING TIME AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR ****!!!!

The entire propogation of our species depends on men and women ****ing each other. Men want to **** women hard, and women want to get ****ed hard. And so the world turns, and life continues. But now more than ever, men are running around like chickens with their ****ing balls cut off. They think they have to beat her at a mental game of chess before she'll let him bend her over and **** her into screaming, uncontrollable orgasms that send her to a new realm of ecstacy and sexual bliss. Well guess what? IT'S NOT NECESSARY YOU ****ING *******!!!! QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH, LISTEN TO YOUR ****, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR ****ING ****!!!!!!

The next time you see a female who tickles your fancy, you may ask yourself, "what would my penis do?"

YOUR PENIS WOULD MARCH THE **** OVER THERE AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS, MOTHER ****ER!!!

Speaking of business, your business and her business ARE THE SAME ****ING THING! YOU BOTH NEED A LONG HARD ****!!!! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT'S NOT UP TO HER TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. SHE NEEDS A MAN TO DO IT FOR HER BECAUSE THE MAN IS THE ONE WHO GETS **** DONE!!!!

Have you ever seen a woman you thought was so hot that you could just **** her until you passed out from exhaustion? Me too. Did you suddenly freeze up before you approached her because you didn't know what you would say? Me neither, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A STUPID ****ING THING TO DO, SMARTASS!!!! LET YOUR GODDAMNED **** DO THE TALKING AND THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

****!

-dbot

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that is one amazing rant

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking about saying this to a girl one day lol "my **** wants to **** you, not my head, so lets go "