Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just how scared are women to be single?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
see people keep saying that women dont need men. but i think today, its actually men who don't need women as much.

there is literally nothing i need a woman to do for me. i dont want a woman to even cook my supper - im generally a better cook! :p

i mean, what do i, as a man, need a woman for today?

outside of sex and companionship i can't think of anything.
The cold hard truth of the matter is that sex and companionship is all we really need from each other. Women can make money to support themselves, buy houses, cars and raise kids alone. It's being done all over the place in every town on the map. Having a two income house does make things easier, but it's not a must have.

Guys get scared too, but much later in life. A 30 year old woman who wants to marry will find a VAST amount of 50+ guys who have been life long bachlors, just screaming for a young wife to marry and start a family with. They just realized they are mortal and don't want to be the guy in that "Life-Line" commercial: "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
WaterTiger said:
Guys get scared too, but much later in life. A 30 year old woman who wants to marry will find a VAST amount of 50+ guys who have been life long bachlors, just screaming for a young wife to marry and start a family with. They just realized they are mortal and don't want to be the guy in that "Life-Line" commercial: "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
This goes both ways and is absolutely true.

Funny too :rock:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Since other posts were deleted this post no longer made any sense...so I'm editing it.

Last edited:

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are twenty, women don't approach you.
When you are thirty, women do approach you.

That says it all. The power dynamic begins to shift. The reason for this is the alpha males start to get married and they don't want to be left. Up to that point they're happy to **** the alpha males.

But to answer your question, there are alot of nerds out there that are happy with their toys and gizmos etc and honestly don't want a relationship. They might want sex but that's different. I don't think there is an equivalent group of women.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the older you get as a guy you eventually want someone. I think men mature slower than women so therefore I aim to marry a 30 year old women when I'm 40.

Also enough of the BS where it's a man's fault too if they have an accident.

1. It's not the man's choice to have the aboation or not.
2. It depends on what she said. I know a guy who was trapped in this way by a girl who said she was On the pill. Maybe he shouldn't have believed her but in this case she should take the blame for lying.

Most women **** buddies try to turn the guy into a boyfriend because the guy is normally much better looking than them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO sperm storage and a vasectomy is the way to go. Best of all worlds. If you're really worried use multiple storage services - it's not like making a donation is some huge ordeal.

Maybe the romantic in me is dead but ...... well it is what it is.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal straight men and women really want an intimate/sexual relationship with each other. Any man or woman who says "I don't need X" are lying to themselves. They'd start humping if they met a good enough looking or a person with enough passions in life.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will ALWAYS need some kind of male validation.

That could be in the form of "husband", "boyfriend", "gay little brother", "arse kisser", etc.

Most women want to be married. And although they might not need a "man" to take care of them...they certainly need the EMOTIONAL security and PHYSICAL safety having a man brings. In fact...one of the most terrifying thoughts in a woman's mind is ending old and ALONE.

Women will always say..."I don't need a man"...but those are the same women that end up going from relationship to relationship. Or the same women that lack the looks to secure a man.

Flirt-o-rama

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman does not need a relationship to get male validation. It's easy to get some masculine attention from male friends and colleages or by simply meeting the eyes of strangers. For example, a woman gets more compliments when she goes out socializing than by staying in with an exclusive bf. There are great things about having a partner, especially if he is very compatible and has more quality than the average guy in my circle, but being single has the exciting advantage of being able to date several guys and have plenty of fun.

Now if a woman lacks social skill or beauty or is just really insecure, being single is less enjoyable and any relationship, even a substandard one will offer her more than the single lifestyle. Watching TV with a boyfriend will beat being a wallflower or crying over getting played like a piano, and for him too, his single days of being laughed at and rejected will be a source of fear.
In that aspect, I guess men and women are the same; low status ones get into relationships out of fear, high status ones out of love.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt-o-rama said:
Now if a woman lacks social skill or beauty or is just really insecure, being single is less enjoyable ....
Like when she gets to be in her late 20s or so, yeah, we know. Women know it too.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Flirt-o-rama said:
Age is only a detriment if one is making no progress. A shy awkward 20yo who works as a cashier will be less popular with women than a fit, smoothtalking 30yo lawyer but more than a shy awkward 30yo who works as a cashier and now has a potbelly. For a woman, youth is certainly a great asset, but pretty hot young 20yo's are a dime a dozen while elegant, goodlooking women in their 40's who know how to make a man feel like a man are pretty rare. The latter is far more aware of her value and can often play it out better. More often than not, all the 20yo is getting out of her beauty is laid and played, while the older woman is getting more out of it in terms of having fun and being treated well.
Exactly...

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt-o-rama said:
For a woman, youth is certainly a great asset, but pretty hot young 20yo's are a dime a dozen
I normally get them in 20 packs, but I guess 12 cases are available too. :whistle:

Flirt-o-rama said:
while elegant, goodlooking women in their 40's who know how to make a man feel like a man are pretty rare.
While women in their 40's think they are "elegant and able to make a man feel like a man" the fact is that their stock has pretty much bottomed out and they are delusional.

Flirt-o-rama said:
....the older woman is getting more out of it in terms of having fun and being treated well.
Or so she hopes. When did cosmo articles start being posted here?

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt-o-rama said:
I guess men and women are the same; low status ones get into relationships out of fear, high status ones out of love.
Everybody gets into a relationship out of scarcity/insecurity.

Call it love if you want, but the only reason two people ever secure each other is because the commodity is perceived as being or is scarce.

It's all based on fear, just to differing degrees. The degree being determined by how much the couple "needs" one another.

Scarcity is what determines the relative value of everything in this world.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
While women in their 40's think they are "elegant and able to make a man feel like a man" the fact is that their stock has pretty much bottomed out and they are delusional.
Yea, I know a couple of 30 year olds that can hold their own against most 21 yr olds, but if you are a 40 year old woman you better hope you've found your prince charming.

Reaction score
Enough shyt talking - men and women need one another to coexist but a woman needs constant companionship to satisfy her existence; thus, the reason being most of them are hors - with the penis sufficing and taking place of the man - alneit temporary companionship!!!!