Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just how horny are girls?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you state "they are as horny as us(men)" but if that were the case I guarantee every single 1 of us would be getting laid immediately & on a daily basis.... your thoughts on this?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women lack control over their hornyness.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
Think of it as a passive horniness rather than the male active horniness. In other words, they will be as horny as any guy if somebody finds them that can act towards them in the right way.

But what do you mean 'as horny'? Do you mean are they horny as often? Or do they get as excited about sex? Two different questions...

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Horny as often is what I was referring to & I think your right about woman having standards which men don't lol

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women have standards. They would look like slvts otherwise and I highly doubt they want that.

As far as horny goes, they can be as horny as men under the right circumstances. Just last night this girl came over my house for no apparent reason. Then after a little escalation on my part, she was ready to go.

Here's the important part. She finally tells me that she has a bf, but that she's really horny and wanted me.

Nuff said.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are as horny as men, but because of society they can't express it. People will look at them as sluts.
I think Proselytiser has a good point about the passive hornyess.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya but how about when a girl throws it all over you it de-values her vayjayjay but then u got to put up with the other prudes who make u feel like a predator lool