Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just have fun dude.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When going up to a girl, basic thing you got to do is just have fun with her. When you go up to a girl and she seems bored, that doesn't mean she's not necessarily interested, it just means you're NOT being fun. Ever heard that 80's song "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"? Well the title of that song is true, girls just want to have fun, what girls don't want to be is more bored. So just go in there with the mindset of having fun. Now this can be done somewhat by using C+F, negging her and teasing her, but what I've noticed is playful kino is almost a necessity with having fun. Playful kino is basically touching her hair, lightly hitting her and stuff like that. Most of the time she'll stay "Stop!", but most of the time if you keep going she won't resist and she'll actually be enjoying it. Grabbing her and stuff can also be playful kino. But yeah guys, just focus on going in there having fun, because if you're not having fun how do you expect the girl to? Think about it.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst I can see some semblence of logic here, it disturbs me that a guy who's never got a number, nor kissed a girl, nor slept with one is giving out advice on how to pick up.

Also....

Most of the time she'll stay "Stop!", but most of the time if you keep going she won't resist and she'll actually be enjoying it
Sounds like rapist logic.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Whilst I can see some semblence of logic here, it disturbs me that a guy who's never got a number, nor kissed a girl, nor slept with one is giving out advice on how to pick up.

Also....

Sounds like rapist logic.
Rapist logic? Haha, be serious now. In the end it depends on your mindset and HOW she says stop. If you go in there with the mindset of pushing her around and being mean to her, she'll since that and she'll say "Stop!" because you're just being a jerk. But if you're doing it playfully and she's sort of laughing when she says "Stop!" keep going. If you were a rapist, first of all, you wouldn't go up there with the mindset of having fun and secondly, you wouldn't be doing all that kino stuff, you'd just force her into a wall or something and rape her. Pushing her into a wall and violently hitting her, is NOT kino, that's just being straight abusive.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking to a party and started chatting up a random chick at night. I put my arm around her and told her she was sexy etc. After a while she told me to put my arm away and that she had a bf. I left my arm on her shoulder. Later on she pushes my arm away and tells me to stop and tells me I'm too pushy. I put my arm back on her shoulder and keep talking to her. Then she tells me she wants to be alone, but she still keeps walking right next to me. I didn't stop.
Eventually we got to the party and I continued to escalate. Guess who banged that chick that night!

My mindset is that unless she starts walking away you are in, even if she says no or tells you to fvck off.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol for once I actually agree with ChrizZ. Trust me, if a chick really doesn't like you that much she'll just get up and leave.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
WesCottII said:
it disturbs me that a guy who's never got a number, nor kissed a girl, nor slept with one is giving out advice on how to pick up.
Then you're on the wrong forum, aren't you? :whistle:

It IS good advice, though.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Then you're on the wrong forum, aren't you? :whistle:

It IS good advice, though.
I don't believe I ever said it wasn't, but I'm not qaulified to make medical diagnosis just because I watched ER. Same logic here, do we need a blind leading the blind situation?

It can be the best advice in the world, fact remains that the guy has never done anything with a girl, now if you want to take advice from him, feel free. I'll listen to the experienced guys. Now THATS good advice.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I don't believe I ever said it wasn't, but I'm not qaulified to make medical diagnosis just because I watched ER. Same logic here, do we need a blind leading the blind situation?

It can be the best advice in the world, fact remains that the guy has never done anything with a girl, now if you want to take advice from him, feel free. I'll listen to the experienced guys. Now THATS good advice.
And... I've gotten interest from girls doing this and that's really all that matters. Who cares if I haven't gotten far with a girl yet? The advice is tested and it works. Before I started doing all the kino stuff, girls would laugh at my jokes, but I was pretty much just the dancing monkey. When I started doing playful touching, my sets sort of improved. Granted, I'm not a master at having fun in a set yet, but I'm getting better at it. Heck, even the bad sets are fun now.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Worst. Thread. Ever.

And that's just because I now have that stupid 80s song repeating over and over in my head. Jackass.

A lot of what the OP said was right, despite his lack of credibility on this forum.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Chris, i think i recall your posts from a couple of months ago.
You were struggling
Now it seems like you made a tremendous amount of progress

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Hey Chris, i think i recall your posts from a couple of months ago.
You were struggling
Now it seems like you made a tremendous amount of progress
thx

The reason why I was struggling was because I was too shy and never approached. That has changed. It's all about the frame you have. However what works for me doesn't necessarily work for someone else.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133747

I rest my case about this guy. You want to follow his advice, fine.

If you're further trying to prove your immaturity, I must tell you, it's working very well. Besides, what was the point of posting that? To show them that half the people replying to that are well known forum KBJ's? It must be. That half the people giving advice have under 100 posts yet have some magical success rate? I don't know. Where are the people who truly have success? Not giving advice in that topic. I don't even have to look at their threads or anything to say that they're AFC's. It's just their whole mentality and the way they think.

babsan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad we're down to bashing again. The OP was a good reminder, so true.

T-Roy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate. Come on now, if you find the advice unhelpful then say so. But if you've never tried it who're you to judge. (I've been doing this for years as second nature. I didn't notice other guys not doing it until recently. I always thought it was second nature to all guys. XD)

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with WesCott. This guy is nothing but a pathetic douchebag who just takes some article he read somewhere and rehashes it to give out to other noobies so he can sound like he knows what he's doing. Reminds of that Viper kid in a way.

Seriously, quit giving out advice until you can actually get somewhere with a girl...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

You're only kidding yourself mate.

P.s It IS viper.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
When going up to a girl, basic thing you got to do is just have fun with her. When you go up to a girl and she seems bored, that doesn't mean she's not necessarily interested, it just means you're NOT being fun. Ever heard that 80's song "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"? Well the title of that song is true, girls just want to have fun, what girls don't want to be is more bored. So just go in there with the mindset of having fun. Now this can be done somewhat by using C+F, negging her and teasing her, but what I've noticed is playful kino is almost a necessity with having fun. Playful kino is basically touching her hair, lightly hitting her and stuff like that. Most of the time she'll stay "Stop!", but most of the time if you keep going she won't resist and she'll actually be enjoying it. Grabbing her and stuff can also be playful kino. But yeah guys, just focus on going in there having fun, because if you're not having fun how do you expect the girl to? Think about it.
O Rlly?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
From real life experience if you approach a girl and she is bored then you are wasting your time. I'm a firm believer in having fun and relaxed approaches but you cannot force your frame as much as people pretend. Calibration is the key and anyone who has been successful can realize when to retreat and regroup. If you push touching on a girl who aint down to begin with you are wasting your time.

Kino is so misused around here and this is a prime example of it. You are not going to build attraction by touching a girl without anything else. If you do score a girl this way it can usually be chalked up to a fools mate. If you use touch as a secondary device to build greater attraction after you verbally seduce her you are likely to have much more success. Immediately grabbing at girls is as dignified as a caveman pickup and in the real world probably less successful. Using kino as a method to begin escalating after establishing an initial rapport is much more successful. Initiate comfort with words, proceed to moderate kino, continue to initiate with words, isolate if possible, go in for the kiss, try to take home, if resistance occurs continue kino, try to take home again, if resistance continues get a number and repeat.

Better advice would be to go out not basing your fun on girls but instead on enjoying who you are with and not caring about picking up girls. Girls come and go, fun shouldn't be about them.