Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just had to post.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1T i am the man!!!
Guys i just had to type this... before coming to SS i really didn't think i'd be able to get the type of girl i got today!!

OMG she is FINE. OMG she bought me lunch. OMG she is FINE> OMG i'm seeing her AGAIN. OMG she is into ME. OMG she is FINE.

Heh... this was the complete... dj moves, followed the principles, hardly had to think, keep cool with life, in the mean time i've got a fine lady going nuts over me... ah sweet.

Had to tell someone other than my mates!

THink i might have to take a slight break from the game ALREADY and spend time wit this chick :)

CHEERS!!!!
felony!!

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats!! Just dont let down your guard. You have to play the game still so you dont lose her. Good Luck!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a great feeling. congrats. DO NOT BECOME OBSESSED. continue to look for other chicks. this new one will be gone faster than you can say "don juan" if you treat her like a queen.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
OMG!! LIKE DUDE!!! That is so righteous bro!! OMG!! LIke, whatever!!! OMG!!! That is just so totally stoked!!! Like, OMG!!!

I'm just teasing but seriously bro, were you a big fan of the movie "Valley Girls" growing up? OMG!! Guys shouldn't talk like that.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going t lose this one, you have her to high on a pedestal

Reaction score
take a break and you may change what your doing and punk out, thereby she will begin to lose respect for you and what originally attracted her.

stay strong and she will remain...don't symp out too soon. let it ride for a while...continue with the sam e shyt your doing, just cause you got a fine ho doesn't mean quit now....just think if you have one buying you lunch...what about the other days of the week...hmmmm