Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just had a promising plate tell me, "I have a boyfriend"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad:

Of course, it was complete baloney.

It's OVER for AlreadyHaveABoyfriendCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man! You're 55+ years old. I thought the boyfriend excuse would be dead in your prospective age group.

I thought the IHAB was fading away. I heard it more in the 2000s than post 2010. I have heard it once fairly recently. Also, I recently got an excuse about returning to an ex-boyfriend, which was complete crap too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man! You're 55+ years old. I thought the boyfriend excuse would be dead in your prospective age group.

I thought the IHAB was fading away. I heard it more in the 2000s than post 2010. I have heard it once fairly recently. Also, I recently got an excuse about returning to an ex-boyfriend, which was complete crap too.
Who said I am macking 55 year-olds? :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect then? They don't want wrinkly balls :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uh, I can remember only a few years ago getting carded trying to buy beer, so I think I'm doing very well for my age. Maybe the reasons why the body quits growing in stature means it doesn't age as quickly. :mad:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems really annoying to hear "I Have a Boyfriend" from women 30+, which is what you're likely dealing with at age 55+.

When I received an excuse from a woman for flaking on a first date due to a supposed reunification with an ex-boyfriend, she was 30+.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said I am macking 55 year-olds? :rolleyes:
Unless you are really rich, you are not likely to get a woman more than 5 years younger. At your age, even 15 years younger is 40+.

What do you expect then? They don't want wrinkly balls :lol: :lol: :lol:
Younger woman don't want the wrinkly balls of a guy nearing age 60 unless he has a lot of money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are really rich, you are not likely to get a woman more than 5 years younger. At your age, even 15 years younger is 40+.
I don't think that is true. A 40 year old woman is well within range of a 55 year old guy.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, I can remember only a few years ago getting carded trying to buy beer, so I think I'm doing very well for my age. Maybe the reasons why the body quits growing in stature means it doesn't age as quickly. :mad:
Keep doing you my man. Last night a 23 year old asked me if I was 30. I was like no, 32. She was proud of herself. Could have absolutely taken her to pound town.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are really rich, you are not likely to get a woman more than 5 years younger. At your age, even 15 years younger is 40+

Younger woman don't want the wrinkly balls of a guy nearing age 60 unless he has a lot of money.
If that’s what you believe, then I have no doubt that when you reach that age… you’ll (subconsciously) self-regulate yourself to older women. And older women only.

I just turned 60. I’m average status. The only thing I have working for me is my ability to communicate and connect (and it still works). I’m not implying that I turn heads of every 20-30 year old woman, but all through my 50’s, I could still attract some 7’s in these age categories.

Again, if you are at least average and have confidence, you can still attract younger ones while in your 50’s. A lot of it could be right place at the right time… but it can happen.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can really mess with them and laugh and say “whatever, you don’t need to lie. Show me a pic, prove it”.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a promising plate tell me, "I have a boyfriend"
She doesn't want to be your 'plate'.

I rarely get that line, and never as a deterrent, but I'm not 'spinning plates'.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that you're bummed out, but since boyfriends rarely factor into whether a girl will sleep with you, she just throws out the IHAB because she knows that will stop you from pursuing her.

I was with a young woman that came over to my home to buy a vintage typewriter. I wasn't flirting with her, but showing her a few typewriters within her budget, when she told me IHAB.
I stopped and looked her over, then said, "Why are you having those thoughts about me?"
"What thoughts?"
I shrugged. "The type of thoughts that urge you to tell yourself you're unavailable."
"I think I was telling it to you, not myself."
"I didn't ask," I said. "I never ask. You were telling that to yourself, but you don't believe it, so you voiced it out loud."
She blinked at that. "I don't believe what? I have a boyfriend."
"Of course you do. But that's not the reason why you voiced that out loud. Your thoughts took you in a direction that urged you to state your relationship status."
"What thoughts?"
I smiled at her. "The naughty ones. You're a little afraid of them and since you feel I could make them a reality you blurt out your relationship status. To shield your feelings from revealing your desires."
She didn't know how to respond to that.
"It's fine." I turned back to the typewriter I was showing her. "You successfully thwarted my imaginary advances."
"I did?"
"Yes. There is no way in hell that I'm going to hit on you now."
She giggled at that. "Maybe I want you to hit on me."
"No," I said. "You know that men like me aren't boyfriend material, so the boyfriend line was defensive. Maybe you think it would be exciting to explore your dark desires, but you're not ready yet."
"So, should I call you when I am?"
"You have my number," I replied. "Shall we continue with the typewriters now?"

She's one of my kittens now. I still don't know if she has a boyfriend or not. Not my problem.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that, Gentlemen is how it’s done. Hats off to the Dutchman.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you keep flirting with them successfully and don’t let the boyfriend comment phase them you can close them.

in fact i generally make a plan to go someplace with them

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So folks here say that after I get this response to me asking her if she's like to get together sometime, I should continue to spend time talking to her, to the detriment of working on another plate?