Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got robbed - again.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a dog is the right answer. They are high maintenance and will take a lot of your time. German shepperd should be active/outside atleast 4 hours a day. If you are not a dog person, don't take one just to sit in your house.

Reaction score
You might want to keep some cheap security cameras around so you can find out who the fuk keeps doing this.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Too bad guns are illegal in Australia.
Damn! That is some fuked up shyt there buddy! Where I'm from we can carry our guns on us!

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas?

in Australia we have 1 shooting every year, or two, in the entire country

i'm glad of our gun laws

i may get a security alarm. and motion sensors. theres hardly any stuff left in my house, $500 worth left of stuff, not including furniture and clothes. so not sure if its even worth it.

i should have gotten insuarance the previous time. we though the boards would hold, but they didn't, so compeltely covering teh windows this time.

bloody hell

i've made a decision to not buy any more stuff until i move out, so just live humbly basically

Reaction score
in Australia we have 1 shooting every year, or two, in the entire country
You've got me there, my friend. America is the most violent country in the world as far as citizen on citizen crime.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... i live in an poorer area. comparable with the Bronx i suppose, from what i know if it in movies and such

i dont think it was druggies, they seemed like pros, took my big screen TV, instead of the smaller stuff

Aktat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So sorry!:(
That´s horrible. I agree with the prank cameras, we have a couple around the house. and a good alarm system is not that expencice. A dog takes quite a lot of time and commitment though, so think twice about that...