Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got dumped

Zakito

Reaction score
Hi guys probably this story have happend to a lot of you i am new in this forum but it really helped me to got over the break up. Here is the story I met a girl from my university and i was very attracted to her. I started hooking up with her after a couple a days I tried to kiss her and she rejected me because she said she only sees me as a friend. I stopped communication with her and after a while she started texting me. At this time i was abroad. When i got back home after a couple of months with constantly communication with her i was very attracted to her and I become a complietly AFC. We were texting talking all the time i was giving her a lot of attention and i thought this is the way to show her that is very special for you. I was agrreing with her and basicly i gave her the power. She was always making on her way the things to work out gor her. When to see each other what to do how often to see when she wasn't on mood she was acting stupidly but i was really in love and couldn't to nothing . I wasn't enough man for her on this time i havne't read the bible and i was doing all the AFC behaiVior. I showed her all my feelings and told her she is the on all this stuffs and the situation lost control. We have been dating 6 months. When i become the real AFC problably she got borred and she started to look for another guy amd he should up. That was a guy that was a best friend to her best girl friend. She was texting with a lot of guys like every girl but this guy make me impression that they are comunicating a lot . She was always saying that she has a lot of frineds guys and i can not stopped her to text with them or see each other because for her is stupid to hook up with somenone if you are in realitionship. One day she told me she is going out with this guy and on this time he wasn't leaving in the same town . She made an excuse that they suppost to be more people but her girlfriend has issues amd she already arrange a meeting with him and it was stupid to don't go out. In the same night i went to a bar and told her to come after she is done with the meeting (date) eventualyy she showed up with him and they were flierting i asked him does he like her and he said yes i freaked out and i made a big argue with her . We almost broke up but she was convincing me that nothing is going she is telllling me everything she is not hidding and she doesn't like him. I ignored this because i was really inlove in her. I was doing everything for her her i told her that i love her. She stardet to become more cold and distant. I was confused i couldn't. Imagine to be without her for me she was the one i was thinking like completly afc. And one day she said we need to talk. She told me that she neads a break she needs space and time to think. I was shocked i started begging her to donn't do this that ilove her and all the bull****s. I was keep calling her and convincing her thatwe shouldn't break up that i love her and she is the one. Her answer was that she sees me as a friend. Than the real shock came out. My best friend saw her on a date with this guy. I will remember this day for my whole life i got pills and i got drunk the life wasn't piece of **** for me . After a week I went to a bad and she was there with her friends and with that guy i saw them hooking up i was out of mind i got **** face i went home i got very deppresed . I called her we arrenge a date we saw for last time and she said that there is nothing between them he is just a frined.... I went abroad after 5 days and it has been a month that i amaway. I found out she moved out to this guy. I deleted her on facebook and became on NO CONTACT for month andI feel recover. She hasn't intiated any contact . For all of you that this has happend or habeven't happend yet I want to tell you that there is not inly the one girl and even in the begging the pain to be very hard and to seems to you you want her back and you shod do all the begging and convincing her that you need to be together don't do it. When the girl dumped you she knows what is she doing and there is no way if you are afc to get her back. Go to no contact do some thing to improve your self **** some other girls and live the life. I still miss her on time to time think of her be angry of her because she broke my heart but this is the life . I would like to hear more stories from you guys and to share personal experience between each other.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough to read. Not only the content but use paragraphs please!
Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery.
Stick around and learn how not to get into that situation again.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, next time you post don't write a big ass wall of text. It gives you a headache to read this stuff

Zakito said:
She stardet to become more cold and distant.
Zakito said:
She was texting with a lot of guys
A chick who goes cold and distant who is also texting and hanging out with another guy will soon dump you for that guy.

The AFC's who don't care about other guys she is hanging out with should read this thread to learn what happens when you do that.

The AFC's who want to stick around when she is going cold and distant should read this to know that you will soon be dumped.

Looks like you went through a tough one with this Zakito. Next relationship you get into, don't act this way after you learned your lesson. Don't let a woman treat you like sh1t and allow yourself to become a doormat. When your chick is hanging out with another guy or is growing cold or distant, get rid of her as fast as you can because she doesn't respect you. If you continue to stay beg, plead, cry to get her back you will still be dumped and will lose the rest of your dignity. Make sure that you don't contact her or accept any calls or texts from her. Get some new prospects and start over again.