Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got dumped or what happens when you are afc

Zakito

Reaction score
My story probably has happened to a lot of the members of this forum. I was looking for a girl that to be more different then the other ones to be funny good looking and etc. I met this girl in my university and it took me a long time to get her. First we started dating and on 4th date i made a move.I tried to kiss her and she rejected me. After that we had a conversation and she said that she is sees me only as a friend. I said that is not gonna happen i have enough friends.

After that i went abroad and 3 weeks later she initiated contact with me . She was texting me and acting cool. In 3 months we were texting and making phone calls especialy in the end was more often. When i came back i was probably inlove wiyh her and I started to become as a needy . I was putting pressure of her asking about our realitionship. She was confused in the begging didn't want to become serious and more distant about that. Finally we became together.

Then i became a totally AFC. I put her in piedastal i was texting her calling her giving her all my attention. Probably in the begging she liked it but eventually she was getting step by step more distant. She was making some excuses when to see each other where to go what to do arrenging dates and then flipped on then in the last moment. I was really in love with her and i was agreening even that this situation was boddering me. Ii was acting romantic giving her flowers making supraises and trying to male her happy. I was knowing that i am not her priority and with my afc attitude i was thinking that she is gomma fall in love with me. I was telling her how much a like her how she is the one and i am really happy that i am with her how i miss her and all the afc things. I wasn't any challenge for her easy target. She knew that she can have me all the time that i am abailable and flexible that i put her on 1 st place.

As a every girl guys was texting her . I wasn't really jelaus for that but it made impression that one specific guy is texting her a lot. She told me that this is the close friend of friend of her ( best girlfriend) . So my girlfrineds best friend introduced them while ago. She told me that that's bothing to worry about . They went out with mutual friends and that guy was there . On this time that guy uses to live in another town. Every time he was in our town she was making excuse to see with him . For her she was just a friend that she knows from before and i can not tell her who to meet or who to be her friend. I was really pissed and really inlove. We had a couple of argues about that but every time she was convincing me that she is not hiding and there is nothing between them and he is not even her type.

One day she told that in the next day she gas a date wtih her "friend" and they are gonna be just 2 of them because the others mutual friends are busy . In the next day i was invited to go a club and told her as soon she is done with the meeting as she called it to come buy. She came very late in the club with him. I was really pissed because i was waiting for her and be very jelaus . I was staying okay in the beggining but then i saw her flirting with him in frint of me that drove me mad. I asked him does he like her and he said yes. I became crazy and started arguing with her she was acting stupid saying that i am embarassin her that i am not right she is introducing me to him to show me that there is nothing... On the next day we spoke about this she said nothing is going on of course i forgave her. We kept dating each other i kept beeing an AFC doing everything for her to be okay when she is on the mood or not when she wants us to see each other or when she is fake busy.

After that it made me impression how cold and distant she was becoming a month after that accident with guys he called her 12 am and they spoke for 30 minutes . She did this in front of me . After she finished with the conversation i freaked out we have argued a lot. Couple of days later she told me we need to talk. She said that she needs a time she needs a space and a brake she doesn't know what she feels and wants to be alone. Of course that was a shock for me i was trying to convice her not to do that. I told her for first time I love you. Her answer was that she doesn't feel the same that i could be wrong and just to think that i love her and it's not the right time. About a week i was calling her texting her beeing potatic desperate and needy . She said i see you as a friend. My heart was broken i couldn't sleep eat enjoying the life. I was depressed i was staying at home drinking or meeting friends and talk about her only. My friends got sick of listen of her i was misserable.

Two weeks after we broke up i saw her accidently in a club with her "friend" they were hooking up dancing and having real fum. That was horrible night for me. I text her and ask her what is going on and she said it's not my bussines. I was done. I went home sad and i was drinking 2 weeks every day i took some pills . This is part of my life that i was out of control ... I had to live abroad and 10 days before my date of departing she called me and asked for a date. I told her i will call you back. I didn't call her and i went NO CONTACT with her.this happened about a month and a half ago. My ex girlfriend now lives with that guy that she said is "just a friend". She hasn't called me so far neither than I called her kr text her back... What i know from mutual friends is that she is happy with that new guy. I am recovering i don't think all the time for her like in the beggining . I am just getting angry frim time to time. I never said a **** to her after that or even when i was drunk i didn't text her i love you or I want you back or sime swoer because she is with him now. I just let this pass . It is gard when you love someone but this is the life

Zakito

Reaction score
I will be happy to hear some coments or your stories guys

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 minute convo at midnight? Dude, she was pushing her boundaries with you. She started simple - could she talk to him? Then, could she go somewhere with him? She kept moving the line, and you got mad but allowed it.

So, for next time - it is easier to kill a tick before it bites. Cut this sh!t out when it starts.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to the best of us my good man! I didn't get any signs though. The best thing you can do is to move on with your life and forget her as hard as that sounds. Think of it as your free now! Single and able to do things you'd otherwise not be able to do. Turning your life around is not as hard as it seems - its just the beginning that you need to push yourself over to get going.

Make friends, go out with old friends. CUT all ties that connect you to the ex. Don't hold grudges, **** happens.

Zakito

Reaction score
I don't know what to do if she text me or call me ..

Zakito

Reaction score
I don't know what to do if she calls me or text me i am still tinking for her every day

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...such women deserve a good smack on the head with a 20lb hammer, I had a similar experience with my ex and her "friend".

Brother, forget about her. She's moved on, and so should you. PM me if you feel the need to talk to someone.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
How hard is it to ignore a woman who treats you badly? Don't you have any self respect?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, solution is simple. If she calls or texts, just be like "who is this?" cuz then she'll realize/think that you totally forgot about her or someone else came up. If she tries to talk to you, I would say to be polite but firm with her and don't budge till she texts/calls you for 3-4 times. Then try being "friends" with her again. Afterwards, make up some girl who you totally love out of your mind and ask for "advice" on how to approach her or some other bullsh!t like that. She gone get real jealous after that :crackup:

After that, tell her that her advice was facking great and that now you and your imaginary girl are considering serious stuff. Then go NC and avoid her at all costs. That'll really show this bish.

Anyway, i'm a bit crazy as you can probably tell :D . You don't have to do any of that above but listen bro, you AT LEAST have to forget about her. For your own sake.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest!
Games like these sound like a lot of fun in theory, but in reality it only works good until one step goes unexpectedly wrong and then everything blows up in your face. (sh!t hits the fan etc etc) Good thing you said you're only kidding though

Zakito

Reaction score
I don't know guys she called yesterday but i didn't pick up. After that 3 hours later she texted me:What' s up how are you why you don't call me...

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first gut instinct of a "friend" being a threat to your relationship is usually always right.

Why? Cause looks is attraction. Nobody is threatened by the 300lb "friend", its the good lookong dude who your girlfriend "forgot" to tell you about and came into the picture all of a sudden, its common sense.

Zakito

Reaction score
It is what it is i am on No Contact and i don't have a plan to call her it is a lost cause. I feel better without her ...